• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2221][W: 821] [W:15] Rittenhouse Verdict

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It looks like we'll soon know what the verdict is.

"Kyle Rittenhouse, his lawyers and prosecutors are now in the courtroom, as is the judge. We expect that a decision will be announced shortly."

It looks like we'll soon know what the verdict is.

"Kyle Rittenhouse, his lawyers and prosecutors are now in the courtroom, as is the judge. We expect that a decision will be announced shortly."
Not guilty on all counts. Justice was served, despite the best attempts by the left to thwart it.

I'm amazed it took them 3 days......though....people on here can have 30 years and still not figure it out

I personally thought he would catch minor charges, but watching the prosecution practically make the defense's case for them it isn't surprising he got off.

Not guilty on all counts. Justice was served, despite the best attempts by the left to thwart it.

I guess he was going to be either guilty or not guilty of all counts. I'm surprised it wasn't something in between.

I'm amazed it took them 3 days......though....people on here can have 30 years and still not figure it out
His actions have zero consequences.
It's always everyone's else's fault.
Was it murder? Nope. Is he innocent? Nope.

A US teenager who shot and killed two men during racial justice protests has been cleared of homicide after claiming self-defence.
Kyle Rittenhouse, 18, killed two men and wounded a third on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin, on 25 August 2020.
During the high profile and politically divisive trial, his defence said he had feared for his life. Prosecutors argued he was looking for trouble that night.
National Guard troops have been sent to the city amid fears of unrest.

Moderator's Warning:
On behalf of the mod team please be aware this will be the only place to discuss this issue.

We know emotions will be high during this discussion, we will have a zero tolerance for nonsense and thread bans and points will be issued if people want to go too far.

Please discuss, but please be aware.

I personally thought he would catch minor charges, but watching the prosecution practically make the defense's case for them it isn't surprising he got off.
I already had faith in the jury system. That faith is now stronger.

Moderator's Warning:
On behalf of the mod team please be aware this will be the only place to discuss this issue.

We know emotions will be high during this discussion, we will have a zero tolerance for nonsense and thread bans and points will be issued if people want to go too far.

Please discuss, but please be aware.

This thread or this section of the forum, because I already started a thread before this one?

Back
Top Bottom