• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:80]Nicolle Wallace Drops ‘Truth Bomb’ On Trump After Secret White House Memo Leaks

Re: Nicolle Wallace Drops ‘Truth Bomb’ On Trump After Secret White House Memo Leaks

Hi
Nicolle Wallace Drops ‘Truth Bomb’ On Trump After Secret White House Memo Leaks

MW-HD223_downlo_20190204003102_NS.png

Orange blocks - Trumps set-aside "executive time". Monday January 28 ... about 2 hours of 'work' in an 8 hour day? Graphic: Axios.

60% of Trumps working day is blocked-out and set aside for TV (Fox) and Twitter. Trump is apparently also using the non-specific 'executive time" blocks to do specific things secretly. Trump could be on the phone with Putin during "executive time" and no one would know, not even his staff. This dovetails with the Trump administration refusing to make the "White House Visitor Logs" public as did the Obama administration. This is to hide from the media/public who is visiting the White House looking for favors.

But,...but... he has money. So that must mean he must have virtue, strong work ethic, knowledge, and wisdom. Right?

But a single mom holding down two jobs and barely able to make the mortgage? Why she must just be lazy and stupid and just needs to learn to work hard like Trump!

Re: Nicolle Wallace Drops ‘Truth Bomb’ On Trump After Secret White House Memo Leaks

LAFFRIOT. I don't think so. Just wanted to see how many idiots actually fell for this stupid 'story".

You did. It drew you in here. Which was Wallace's point in her report. She won.

Heh. Freezing out the deep staters... They wish he was doing nothing rather than undoing the damage progressives have done to the country.

You got a real belly laugh out of me with this post, thanks!

Orange blocks - Trumps set-aside "executive time". Monday January 28 ... about 2 hours of 'work' in an 8 hour day? Graphic: Axios.

60% of Trumps working day is blocked-out and set aside for TV (Fox) and Twitter. Trump is apparently also using the non-specific 'executive time" blocks to do specific things secretly. Trump could be on the phone with Putin during "executive time" and no one would know, not even his staff. This dovetails with the Trump administration refusing to make the "White House Visitor Logs" public as did the Obama administration. This is to hide from the media/public who is visiting the White House looking for favors.

You guy are pissed off when he does stuff and you're pissed off when he doesn't do stuff and you're suspicious when he might be doing stuff even when he's not scheduled to do stuff.....I'm starting to think you guys are hard to please!

Libs should be grateful.....can you imagine how much he could accomplish with a normal 12 hour day.

Obama has been pretty much erased by a lazy, not to mention dumb president who works part time by your narrative.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The more he goofs off, the better,no?

The TSA agent, no.

Our President, no.

Our President should be making an effort. Not watching TV or not paying attention in intelligence briefings. For better or worse, Trump is our President and he should and could be doing more valuable things with his time.

Just like I am sure my employer would think I should be doing something more productive than being on a random internet forum talking about people wasting company's time. :2razz:

No, is it yours?

Maybe I just haven't heard that phrase?

Spoken like someone who far spends far too much time posting online...

You stalk her?

Trump is such an inept fool that i actually feel relieved when he isn't doing anything.

Her statistics is posted underneath the avatar...

That's over 10 years. You need to learn math and some manners.

You're 1 year, 2000 posts.

She's 15 years, 20000 posts.

Your post rate is higher.

MW-HD223_downlo_20190204003102_NS.png

You hate everything Trump does and now complain because some uber-lw reporter says he's not doing enough? By the way were on that schedule does it say anything about watching Fox or tweeting?

That's over 10 years. You need to learn math and some manners.

I'm not referring to the number of post, I'm referring to the amount of time she has spent online.

And my background is in financial mathematics, but you don't need it to know that 10 years > ~1 year.

As for manners, that is your opinion.

No one's gonna produce a graph of those couple weeks when I first got XCOM 2, right?

Comparing my join date and posts with yours Hedg, they are not comparable. So yeah.....

You're right. You've been here for far longer and have far more post. Why not pursue a hobby?

You're 1 year, 2000 posts.

She's 15 years, 20000 posts.

Your post rate is higher.

Both of those statistics doesn't mean what you think it means.

Both of those statistics doesn't mean what you think it means.

So you're not looking at the statistics. You're imagining her time here, or you're stalking her.

If I was her, I'd be concerned. You're bigtime creeping in the open.

So you're not looking at the statistics.

Not sure what I said I wasn't looking at statistics. I do remember saying that your statistics are faulty.

You're imagining her time here, or you're stalking her.

If I was her, I'd be concerned. You're bigtime creeping in the open.

Her time is here is public, I don't need to imagine anything.

Not sure what I said I wasn't looking at statistics. I do remember saying that your statistics are faulty.

Her time is here is public, I don't need to imagine anything.

You're openly stalking and harassing a female member. I'm done talking about it.

He could also be ****ing his wife... I guess we will never know...

Why, did you see vomit on her dress?

Back
Top Bottom