• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:794]Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

How many more innocent black men will Biden and Harris send to prison if they win?

Whatever policies they enact, I am 100% confident they will be fairer to Black people than Trump would be.

Biden HATES - truly HATES - black people.

You keep forgetting that Biden was happy to be second-in-command to a black person.

Contrast Biden's humble and dutiful allegiance to Obama with the hatred Trump supporters to feel for having a black man as their leader. Trump supporters still can't get over the fact that Obama was their leader. Trump supporters cannot stand that Obama's actions demonstrated great ability. And that's just not allowed for a black person according to most Trump supporters. Black people aren't allowed to be "better" than them. That's just not fair. Well, it's time for Trump supporters to get over it.

He entered politics campaigning on pure racism and segregation, vowing he'll never let his kids be in a racial jungle with black jungle bunnies - and oft has bragged later how many black people he sent to prison for life because they're all criminals anyway.

I forgive him. He changed. On the other hand, Trump supporters didn't. Trump supporters are still the stupid, hateful, mean-spirited, racist jerks they've always been.

While Quid Pro Joe concedes that a poor white kid can be as smart as his rich white kids, he certainly would never concede that black kids can be as smart as his white kids.

I don't know what you're trying to say here, but then again, I'm not brainwashing myself with anti-Biden propaganda every night by watching Fox News.

They pay more taxes than Trump.

Mr. Trump has something to say about people who don't pay much in taxes

@BarackObama who wants to raise all our taxes, only pays 20.5% on $790k salary. http://t.co/bqF26mQf Do as I say not as I do.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 13, 2012
(emphasis added [20.5% of $790k is $161,950 {which is approximately 215.93 times $750}])​

and some people think that they should pay taxes. As Frank Costello said to the Kefauver Committee when he was asked what he'd ever done for his country, his reply was

"Paid my taxes."

PS: for someone who always squawks "fallacy" at people, you sure don't seem to know much of anything about them. Look up "Argument from fallacy", known as the "fallacy fallacy". It should be named after you . . .
LOL stalking me and pretending you own this site is just more of your usual bullshit. Keep up the stalking fallacies, Mr P. Herp derp.

Eh. Life is filled with compromise. Trump voters keep telling us they don’t like him but they like his policies.

Off topic deflection is noted, I understand you can't defend it ethically, no one can really.

Off topic deflection is noted, I understand you can't defend it ethically, no one can really.

Awww since you’re taking notes: You made up an accusation you can’t prove.

Light, no sugar. Thanks!

Obviously you have either never actually read my posts or you were absent the day that "Reading For Comprehension" was taught in school.

For some reason you appear to believe that I am a devout follower or "Whataboutism".

Yeah you smart off when you don't have a point, which means you smart off a lot.

Nope. Aint. Just you making something up and demanding a response on your made up thing.

It is unethical to pay court costs and fines in order to influence votes. Because of how it was done it may not be illegal but it damn sure isn't ethical.

It is unethical to pay court costs and fines in order to influence votes. Because of how it was done it may not be illegal but it damn sure isn't ethical.

You are making an assumption of influence. That’s on you. You must prove that. No one needs to accept your hysteria unless you can provide some evidence.

Telling moronic lies again, PoS? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

snakestretcher noted that someone who served their sentence should have their rights restored. You, being you, lied about him, claiming he "likes criminals".

A pathetic attempt at a *gotcha*, like all your other posts.

PS: for someone who always squawks "fallacy" at people, you sure don't seem to know much of anything about them. Look up "Argument from fallacy", known as the "fallacy fallacy". It should be named after you . . .

LOL stalking me and pretending you own this site is just more of your usual bullshit. Keep up the stalking fallacies, Mr P. Herp derp.

"Stalking fallacies"? :ROFLMAO:

Just don't post if you cannot respond to the point intelligibly.

Just don't post if you cannot respond to the point intelligibly.
Follow your own advice so that you will never post again LOL

Follow your own advice so that you will never post again LOL

You spent all night trying to think up a gotcha and that's all you got?

snakestretcher noted that someone who served their sentence should have their rights restored. You, being you, lied about him, claiming he "likes criminals". It's that simple.

You can run your mouth all you like. Won't change a thing.

You spent all night trying to think up a gotcha and that's all you got?

snakestretcher noted that someone who served their sentence should have their rights restored. You, being you, lied about him, claiming he "likes criminals". It's that simple.

You can run your mouth all you like. Won't change a thing.
Unlike you, I dont stay up in this site waiting for your reply. I got a life LOL.

Keep herping and derping. Because you wont bully me into submission.

Unlike you, I dont stay up in this site waiting for your reply. I got a life LOL.

Keep herping and derping. Because you wont bully me into submission.

Refusing to admit that you lied about snakestretcher's position on whether or not someone who has served their sentence should have their rights restored? Figures.

At least one of us can talk about the subject: snake is right, and Bloomberg did nothing wrong in donating to a charity that helps restore people's rights from FL's reacharound poll tax. You were all just squawking up the latest Trumpist nothingburger. Nothing to see here.

Refusing to admit that you lied about snakestretcher's position on whether or not someone who has served their sentence should have their rights restored? Figures.

At least one of us can talk about the subject: snake is right, and Bloomberg did nothing wrong in donating to a charity that helps restore people's rights from FL's reacharound poll tax. You were all just squawking up the latest Trumpist nothingburger. Nothing to see here.
The only one who is lying here is you. You think you can walk around and stalk me like you own the place, but it wont work. Keep up the herp derp, because its all you got.

Oh? I lied?

Yup, in every post you make.

Let's not mention the herping and derping you do too.
Moderator's Warning:
Knock it off. You two are worse that the debates last night. Stop, do not mention the other again. Discuss the topic and only the topic. I don't want to hear any more accusations of stalking or lying, I don't want to see this back and forth personal flame fest between the two of you any longer. Do you get me? This is the only warning for you guys, I shall not be so forgiving in the future.

Everyone else, keep it to the topic as well. No shitty tit-for-tat BS, no flaming, just stick to the topic.

Failure to abide by this warning may result in moderator action and/or thread banning

All posts made prior to this warning are still subject to moderator review and action.

Back
Top Bottom