• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:794]Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

Communists often become angry due to the frustration of having extremely little intelligence. Typically the Khmer Rouge dotards will begin spewing all sorts of ad hominem attacks. It's merely an expression of the frustration born of the inability to form cogent ideas.

The issue before us is the buying of votes by Mike Bloomberg. The Elitist oligarch is openly buying the election with the clapping seals of the Marxist party barking in approval. Corruption thrills the Maoist democrats, vote for Harris/Xi, and mini-Mike will pay you $1,500.

Will he get away with it? Probably, the democrats are not subject to the law.

Will the silent majority react to this open corruption? Ah, there is the danger for the Khmer Rouge.
This is America not Cambodia

You are hilarious

Did he question their Party Affiliation? Come on Entertain us with some Speculation and Conspiracy Theories, I love it when the right gets a taste of their own medicine.

Questioning party affiliation is irrelevant. Paying fines specifically so people can vote is buying votes. It's utterly corrupt. Bloomberg is not a Florida citizen, he is openly buying the election of another state. He belongs in prison for this, as does Slave Owner LeBron James.

This is America not Cambodia

You are hilarious

This won't be America long if the filthy and corrupt Marxist democrats are able to steal this election through vote buying and fraud by mail.

Questioning party affiliation is irrelevant. Paying fines specifically so people can vote is buying votes. It's utterly corrupt. Bloomberg is not a Florida citizen, he is openly buying the election of another state. He belongs in prison for this, as does Slave Owner LeBron James.
Wrong, they are doing a good deed, something to be applauded. Does not matter he is an American, we all together on this boat. Bring your charges, if you can, ROTFLMAO!

This won't be America long if the filthy and corrupt Marxist democrats are able to steal this election through vote buying and fraud by mail.
Trumpers are all nazis!!!!

This is fun.....and pointless. Lol

again yet another projection argument.

Only to someone who doesn't understand the English language used in your linked article, or the law respecting "buying votes", or both.

This isnt a theory. Bloomberg said he paid the money so that they could vote. Thats a felony.
Not according to the law you cited earlier. His actions weren't a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 597.Expenditures to influence voting.

I have no problem with letting felons vote after they have done their time.

It might surprise you to know that, in some countries, it is unconstitutional to deny any otherwise eligible person their right to vote simply because they have committed a crime.

Democratic rights of citizens

3. Every citizen of XXXXXXXXX has the right to vote in an election of members of the XXXXXXXXXX or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership therein.​

essentially on the grounds that "voting is something that comes along with being a citizen (regardless of how low-life that citizen is)".

Other countries aren't quite so generous and make the malefactor wait until they are out of jail before they can vote again

1. Citizens of XXXXXXXXXX shall have the right to participate in managing state affairs both directly and through their representatives.​
2. Citizens of the XXXXXXXXXX shall have the right to elect and be elected to state bodies of power and local self-government bodies, and also to participate in referenda.​
3. Deprived of the right to elect and be elected shall be citizens recognized by court as legally unfit, as well as citizens kept in places of confinement by a court sentence.​

And others are downright punitive and ban malefactors from participating as citizens for the rest of their life (or until they have jumped through significant legal hoops and can convince the government of their state to let them vote again):

It might surprise you to know that, in some countries, it is unconstitutional to deny any otherwise eligible person their right to vote simply because they have committed a crime.

Democratic rights of citizens

3. Every citizen of XXXXXXXXX has the right to vote in an election of members of the XXXXXXXXXX or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership therein.​

essentially on the grounds that "voting is something that comes along with being a citizen (regardless of how low-life that citizen is)".

Other countries aren't quite so generous and make the malefactor wait until they are out of jail before they can vote again

1. Citizens of XXXXXXXXXX shall have the right to participate in managing state affairs both directly and through their representatives.​
2. Citizens of the XXXXXXXXXX shall have the right to elect and be elected to state bodies of power and local self-government bodies, and also to participate in referenda.​
3. Deprived of the right to elect and be elected shall be citizens recognized by court as legally unfit, as well as citizens kept in places of confinement by a court sentence.​

And others are downright punitive and ban malefactors from participating as citizens for the rest of their life (or until they have jumped through significant legal hoops and can convince the government of their state to let them vote again):

It doesn't surprise me one bit. The law in America has always been tainted with racism.

Why do businesses offer free stuff on election day for voters?

Does that not count as encouraging people to vote through monetary reward?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Lwt me know when you want to answer.

Not according to the law you cited earlier. His actions weren't a violation of 18 U.S. Code § 597.Expenditures to influence voting.
This is what judges are used for...and prisons.

This is what judges are used for...and prisons.
Yes, but one has to be convicted of a crime before being sent to prison, and it appears as if no law has been violated here. So we'll see what comes of it in the end, but dollars to donuts nothing will happen to Bloomberg.

Sure. Prove he specifically excluded anyone based on their Party affiliation.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
No, you are the one who claims that there are no Republicans receiving his bribes. You are welcome to attempt to find any. A lack of response (finding an R who will take his bribe) will be taken as agreeing with my position.

Yes, but one has to be convicted of a crime before being sent to prison, and it appears as if no law has been violated here. So we'll see what comes of it in the end, but dollars to donuts nothing will happen to Bloomberg.

Reality is not the currency of Trump supporters.

Why even pretend it is?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Of course not...hes a rich white privileged billionaire. He can use his money to interfere with elections and keep himself out of prison. Remember when the left pretended to not like that stuff? Yeah....me too.

Reality is not the currency of Trump supporters.

Why even pretend it is?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about
So much for white privilege arguments eh? lol

So much for white privilege arguments eh? lol
... is Michael Bloomberg not a white guy?

Here we go.

------------------------

Here we go.

------------------------

Wait until they figure out he is jewish as well

Here we go.

------------------------

? I guess you missed your hypocrisy. lol

? I guess you missed your hypocrisy. lol
Did you forget Bloomberg was a white guy before or after you decided to start claiming white privilege was a myth?

Wait until they figure out he is jewish as well

Lmao. He isnt going to do anything. The guy is harmless.

------------------------

Nope. Didn’t say any of that. You may want to re-evaluate your reading prescription or lack of one.

(I’ll tell you now: I don’t do the “SO WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IS” stuff. It’s kinda useful every now and then but the right wing guys on this forum pretty much cannot argue any other way. You want to argue what I said, fine. I’m not gonna argue what you want me to say. Make better arguments, don’t change mine.)

I'm doing it because you are ignoring what restitution is and how it is used. You are the one trying to change its definition and use into a poll tax when it clearly isn't such.

Did you forget Bloomberg was a white guy before or after you decided to start claiming white privilege was a myth?

------------------------

lol...you're the one ignoring this white privilege. Hmmmm there goes that leftist talking point. Gone as quickly as it came. lmao @ hypocrites

Of course not...hes a rich white privileged billionaire. He can use his money to interfere with elections and keep himself out of prison. Remember when the left pretended to not like that stuff? Yeah....me too.

Sheldon Adelson just gave a cool $25 million to McConnell's campaign. I'm sure you were outraged by this.

If Joey needs Bloomberg to bail out felons to get him votes, he must be in worse shape then the polls are letting on.

This is the part I love the most. Lol

Back
Top Bottom