• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:79]Abortion Poll

Do you believe abortion ought to be outlawed in all circumstances?

• yes

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • no

Votes: 69 95.8%
  • On the authority of God’s inerrant Word I affirm that abortion ought to be outlawed in all circumsta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe abortion should be outlawed because that is the teaching of the Church of Rome.

• I believe abortion should be outlawed not because of church tradition, but because of what the Bible

• Total voters
M
Moderator's Warning:
Knock it off. This isn't about other posters, or nor about making backhanded insults against them. Stick to the subject matter, not other posters.

This goes for EVERYBODY in this thread. Keep it to the topic, the topic alone, and refrain from personal insults and general asshatery. Failure to abide by this warning may result in moderator action and/or thread bans.

All posts made prior to this warning are still subject to moderator review and action.
my apologies, that was out of order!

What nonsense, what happened to, you take responsibility for your own actions! The government doesn't get you drunk, have one night stands or puts on precautions, that your job, take ownership of your own incompetence!

Now, are you saying, you or me didn't go through the same cell explosion as a three month old foetus? It's characteristics are exactly matched you're own and my three month part of the cycle!!! And a biological fact you cannot dispute!
But your language on the subject is created to make excuses, for your actions, accept, it's the murder of a child, no delusions, no hypocrisy, no deceit..... face your own actions, face on!
But I wonder, if women have an abortion, are they fit to be a mother? Should the government not consider her ability to love that what she's prepared and willing destroys? Just a question I haven't seen anyone ask, junkies in Holland are being forced to take contraceptives to protect the child, to ensure no unwanted pregnancy, why not women who have no or little motherly instincts!
Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander!
Women who get abortions should get a bonus from the government for being so responsible

What nonsense, what happened to, you take responsibility for your own actions! The government doesn't get you drunk, have one night stands or puts on precautions, that your job, take ownership of your own incompetence!

Now, are you saying, you or me didn't go through the same cell explosion as a three month old foetus? It's characteristics are exactly matched you're own and my three month part of the cycle!!! And a biological fact you cannot dispute!
But your language on the subject is created to make excuses, for your actions, accept, it's the murder of a child, no delusions, no hypocrisy, no deceit..... face your own actions, face on!
But I wonder, if women have an abortion, are they fit to be a mother? Should the government not consider her ability to love that what she's prepared and willing destroys? Just a question I haven't seen anyone ask, junkies in Holland are being forced to take contraceptives to protect the child, to ensure no unwanted pregnancy, why not women who have no or little motherly instincts!
Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander!

You are not the one who will decide what actions deemed to be addressed with consequences.
Again, fetuses are not children yet and a woman should not be held responsible for being free to do whatever she wants with her body

Even though the fetus is now developing areas that will become specific sections of the brain, not until the end of week 5 and into week 6 (usually around forty to forty-three days) does the first electrical brain activity begin to occur. This activity, however, is not coherent activity of the kind that underlies human consciousness, or even the coherent activity seen in a shrimp's nervous system. Just as neural activity is present in clinically brain-dead patients, early neural activity consists of unorganized neuron firing of a primitive kind. Neuronal activity by itself does not represent integrated behavior.

Women who get abortions should get a bonus from the government for being so responsible
Yes, that's your way of looking at it! But I call it irresponsible! Before, during and after, it's only one who is able to carry a child, one must take responsibility for ones own actions...... before the situation arises!

Yes, that's your way of looking at it! But I call it irresponsible! Before, during and after, it's only one who is able to carry a child, one must take responsibility for ones own actions...... before the situation arises!
Well then you have a opinion. Abortion is a wonderful way to solve the problem.

Its a beautiful thing

What are your grounds of asserting that God has declared His support for abortion?
She came to me in a vision...she was very clear about being pro-choice because in the true spirit of god she wants you to make the right choice for you.

In Canada and other countries christians are involved with helping women seeking an abortion. In America the christians just want to force their beliefs on women psychological pain that comes out of their perceived need for an abortion.

You are not the one who will decide what actions deemed to be addressed with consequences.
Again, fetuses are not children yet and a woman should not be held responsible for being free to do whatever she wants with her body

Even though the fetus is now developing areas that will become specific sections of the brain, not until the end of week 5 and into week 6 (usually around forty to forty-three days) does the first electrical brain activity begin to occur. This activity, however, is not coherent activity of the kind that underlies human consciousness, or even the coherent activity seen in a shrimp's nervous system. Just as neural activity is present in clinically brain-dead patients, early neural activity consists of unorganized neuron firing of a primitive kind. Neuronal activity by itself does not represent integrated behavior.
At the moment the sperm and egg comes together life is created, then as far as I'm concerned, your no longer free, your incompetence and actions of self, have created a life. You should no longer be allowed to abdicate your responsibility to that life!
I agree, I'm not the one to decide, but by what right can you become the elected executioner?
If I took your life, rightly I should be held accountable, for my actions!
You have every opportunity to take precautions, exercise restraint, time for you to pay the piper!

Well then you have a opinion. Abortion is a wonderful way to solve the problem.

Its a beautiful thing
In your eyes...... but if you knew the facts, you wouldn't say beautiful, butchery of a human being isn't and can never be beautiful! Nor a child to be a "problem"!
Now please, just ignore me. I don't consider you input an opinion or constructive

At the moment the sperm and egg comes together life is created, then as far as I'm concerned, your no longer free, your incompetence and actions of self, have created a life. You should no longer be allowed to abdicate your responsibility to that life!
I agree, I'm not the one to decide, but by what right can you become the elected executioner?
If I took your life, rightly I should be held accountable, for my actions!
You have every opportunity to take precautions, exercise restraint, time for you to pay the piper!

I do not give a damn what concerns you. Act based on your concerns about YOUR body and stay away from the body of others because it is THEIR concern!

You should accept the consequences of the lack of scientific evidence to support that others should act in the way you want based on your personal concerns. Fetuses are not children and they represent a developmental stage where life has no consciousness and lacks even the brain activity of a shrimp (This [brain] activity, however, is not coherent activity of the kind that underlies human consciousness, or even the coherent activity seen in a shrimp's nervous system).

We are not living in a religious fundamentalist country, so we still put science over religious beliefs

Last edited:
In your eyes...... but if you knew the facts, you wouldn't say beautiful, butchery of a human being isn't and can never be beautiful! Nor a child to be a "problem"!
Now please, just ignore me. I don't consider you input an opinion or constructive
You are entitled to an opinion nothing more.

If you are on here you are fair game

Abortion is a responsible decision. It's a beautiful thing

Call it what you want, this proves you are wrong. What you mean is 'you dont like it.' That's fine. Most women arent happy to need an abortion either. Perhaps if you actually read this list, you'd understand why women often have to make that difficult...but responsible...decision.

1603928419004.png

I do not give a damn what concerns you. Act based on your concerns about YOUR body and stay away from the body of others because it is THEIR concern!

You should accept the consequences of the lack of scientific evidence to support that others should act in the way you want based on your personal concerns. Fetuses are not children and they represent a life without conscience or anything that gives them more value than the life of a shrimp (This [brain] activity, however, is not coherent activity of the kind that underlies human consciousness, or even the coherent activity seen in a shrimp's nervous system)

We are not living in a religious fundamentalist country, so we still put science over religious beliefs
I agree, up and until life is formed, your free to chose what you do with your body! Of course it is! But now your dealing with two lives when you become pregnant! It's semantics to to say it's not a child, only words to ease you conscious your replies are regurgitated lines from a willing partner to the butchery! But they earn money for there part in the procedure from the American tax payer! It's to there benefit to give you the words to stop you feeling guilty!
But I noticed you didn't mention my observations of those women in Holland!

I agree, up and until life is formed, your free to chose what you do with your body! Of course it is! But now your dealing with two lives when you become pregnant! It's semantics to to say it's not a child, only words to ease you conscious your replies are regurgitated lines from a willing partner to the butchery! But they earn money for there part in the procedure from the American tax payer! It's to there benefit to give you the words to stop you feeling guilty!
You can call it a little child of God if you like.

Flush it at will!!!

It is no semantics. The claim is based on scientific evidence.
Your claim is based on your personal feelings.
Science wins over feelings

Call it what you want, this proves you are wrong. What you mean is 'you dont like it.' That's fine. Most women arent happy to need an abortion either. Perhaps if you actually read this list, you'd understand why women often have to make that difficult...but responsible...decision.

View attachment 67301853
Again, those are the things you do, BEFORE, abdication of your freedom and or your responsibility....at the point of conceiving red lines of words and hypocricy should be dumped! Your womb is no longer yours! It's been leased out for term of lease, a duration of nine months, just the same with any contract law, the one you keep repeating, the abortion act, is contract law,!

Again, those are the things you do, BEFORE, abdication of your freedom and or your responsibility....at the point of conceiving red lines of words and hypocricy should be dumped! Your womb is no longer yours! It's been leased out for term of lease, a duration of nine months, just the same with any contract law, the one you keep repeating, the abortion act, is contract law,!
Not in America. It's a women's body....she can flush it at will

It is no semantics. The claim is based on scientific evidence.
Your claim is based on your personal feelings.
Science wins over feelings
What feelings? I'm sorry, you are only deceiving yourself! As that cells represent you, at that same period of gestation, it's not a cat, it's not a dog, it's a viable child! That's a fact of science!

What feelings? I'm sorry, you are only deceiving yourself! As that cells represent you, at that same period of gestation, it's not a cat, it's not a dog, it's a viable child! That's a fact of science!

The ones that make you use semantics to call "child" a fetus with a brain function lower than that of a shrimp. Potential to acquire human characteristics does not change the fact that at the developmental stage we are talking there are no characteristics that give a fetus more value than the one of a shrimp.

And a dead one after abortion. So?

No, those are responsible actions. Enjoying sex with birth control is not irresponsible...that is also your opinion. An opinion so ingrained that you dont seem able to assimilate new or differing information. Your odd comparison to contract law doesnt exist. The contract does not exist. If it does...show it. Who is the contract between? Dont say the unborn, because even minor children cannot enter into contracts, much less the unborn :rolleyes:

Not in America. It's a women's body....she can flush it at will
It's always a woman's body, it doesn't matter race colour or creed, but always a woman's body! And to me, life is sacred, a fine example of America, a real Christian country with fine Christian values!
Flush it at will, mmmm..... enough said!

It's always a woman's body, it doesn't matter race colour or creed, but always a woman's body! And to me, life is sacred, a fine example of America, a real Christian country with fine Christian values!
Flush it at will, mmmm..... enough said!
Well we are not a Christian country....so theres that. Lol

Back
Top Bottom