• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:74] pestilence, fire, wind and water - What say evangelicals?

It says that those who seek to lead must be servants. The biggest problem is that non Christians know nothing about Christianity, and that includes Jehovahs Witnesses. They might as well be a political party themselves, watering down orthodox Christianity and babbling about Satan being in charge as if the situation is hopeless and there is nothing the Church can do about it. This doomsday attitude has caused believers to neglect the world we are supposed to be serving, allowing to to be destroyed a brick at a time while they sit on their suitcases waiting for the rapture.

Christians that know nothing about Christianity. Partisans that know nothing about their party's foundational principles. Dunning Kruger is a human condition.

its not being scorched by fire as that is actually registered democrats

Then why is trump making such a big deal over it. One would think he'd be doing a jig.

Christians that know nothing about Christianity. Partisans that know nothing about their party's foundational principles. Dunning Kruger is a human condition.

There's nothing that says Dunning Kruger more than a non resident telling us what's going on in our own country.

So....you're saying that Trump is annointed by God to be president. :lol:

Whether evangelicals voted for him or not, if God wants Trump - Trump will win, no matter what! :shrug:

Hahahahahahaahahah!

A lying corrupt cheating misogynistic narcissistic sociopath is anointed by god. No wonder I don't believe in him.

Hahahahahahaahahah!

A lying corrupt cheating misogynistic narcissistic sociopath is anointed by god. No wonder I don't believe in him.

Hello?

You're the one who said it! :lol:

Post #12

Originally Posted by Jonsa View Post

Seems to me God waited until Trump before he started really punishing America.

....and now you're saying you don't believe in GOD?

Hahahahahaha.....my goodness.....what's with you non-believers here? Could it be in your genes?

I'm beginning to see what you guys are on about your beloved LUCA!

Last edited:
I wonder if there is also a prophecy in Revelations concerning the Coronavirus and the masks people have to wear in order to do business,sell and such.

Number of the beast - Wikipedia

and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666

The current president once or has a office building at 666 fifth Avenue.

666 Fifth Avenue - Wikipedia

There's nothing that says Dunning Kruger more than a non resident telling us what's going on in our own country.

there's nothing like a sufferer making ignorant comments claiming knowledge by citizenship as opposed to intellect.

Hello?

You're the one who said it! :lol:

Post #12

....and now you're saying you don't believe in GOD?

Hahahahahaha.....my goodness.....what's with you non-believers here? Could it be in your genes?

I'm beginning to see what you guys are on about your beloved LUCA!

I see context using a common referent in a debate is beyond your grasp.

there's nothing like a sufferer making ignorant comments claiming knowledge by citizenship as opposed to intellect.

It's kinda hard to be an eyewitness when you don't even live here.

I wonder if there is also a prophecy in Revelations concerning the Coronavirus and the masks people have to wear in order to do business,sell and such.

and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666

“666,” the oft-quoted number of Satan, or perhaps his area code, is not the Mark of the Beast as most people believe. Though it’s less memorable and certainly not as cool-looking, the real number is 616, according to an ancient fragment of, you guessed it, the Bible. The fragment predates every other copy of Revelation, where John, the mysterious author, mentions the Mark of the Beast as the tattoo you’ll have to get if you want to conduct business in the new apocalyptic world.
The Devil's Number Is Not 666 - KnowledgeNuts

What Does the Bible Say About Pandemics? Bible Verses About Pandemics & Disease

I see context using a common referent in a debate is beyond your grasp.

You understand what context is?

Do you understand how contradictory your statements are?

It's kinda hard to be an eyewitness when you don't even live here.

NONSENSE.

Once more for no effect.

90% of the entire population of Canada lives within 100 miles of the border. EVERY american news network is available and has been since the days of broadcast to most of that population. Hell there are at least three PBS stations that are cross border. Every major american news story is reported in Canadian media as well. Our politico's and media talking heads are CONSTANTLY analyzing bi lateral events and issues. Canadians routinely travel to america. I"ve visited some 30 states and spent a year working at a San Francisco based software start up.

Parochialism is not excuse for exclusivity nor ignorance.

You understand what context is?

Do you understand how contradictory your statements are?

I employ a basic rhetorical technique and you interpret that as contradictory. Can't fool a literalist I guess.

NONSENSE.

Once more for no effect.

90% of the entire population of Canada lives within 100 miles of the border. EVERY american news network is available and has been since the days of broadcast to most of that population. Hell there are at least three PBS stations that are cross border. Every major american news story is reported in Canadian media as well. Our politico's and media talking heads are CONSTANTLY analyzing bi lateral events and issues. Canadians routinely travel to america. I"ve visited some 30 states and spent a year working at a San Francisco based software start up.

Parochialism is not excuse for exclusivity nor ignorance.

When it happens in my backyard there is nothing you can tell me about it, although I know you will try. Some of you even try to tell me about my personal life in your ignorance, so give it a rest.

When it happens in my backyard there is nothing you can tell me about it, although I know you will try. Some of you even try to tell me about my personal life in your ignorance, so give it a rest.

"some of you". Perfect.

Kushner Properties owned it. 666 Fifth Avenue - Wikipedia

After Reagan left office and returned to LA, he and his wife had the street address of their new home changed from 666 to 668.

I can believe that he was crazy enough to do that.

I don't know that Reagan himself cared, but his wife, who had an astrologer, definitely did.

Back
Top Bottom