• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:74] pestilence, fire, wind and water - What say evangelicals?

Dont worry. There are meteors coming. They should hit the day before the election.
Meteors and pestilence? Trump's prime evangelical supporter, Jerry Falwell Jr, getting buggered on a regular basis by a Miami pool boy should have been sufficient to punish them all

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk

Meteors and pestilence? Trump's prime evangelical supporter, Jerry Falwell Jr, getting buggered on a regular basis by a Miami pool boy should have been sufficient to punish them all

Pardon me, but that is partly inaccurate information. It was his wife that was having the affair. he just watched.

Pardon me, but that is partly inaccurate information. It was his wife that was having the affair. he just watched.

And that makes it ok?:roll:

And Bill Clinton didn't inhale.. You need update. The OTHER pool boy ( coincidentally named Jesus) Said pool boy one was riding Jerry Junior's ass like Roy Rogers on trigger.

And that makes it ok?:roll:

Never said it did or didn't. Just making it more accurate. Either would be directly against the rules and morals they were enforcing upon the students at liberty university.

Never said it did or didn't. Just making it more accurate. Either would be directly against the rules and morals they were enforcing upon the students at liberty university.

More accurately, the rules set out by Jesus for his followers...

More accurately, the rules set out by Jesus for his followers...

I do not believe that Jesus say 'No Alcohol'. .. which was one of the things he shows in the photos.

I do not believe that Jesus say 'No Alcohol'. .. which was one of the things he shows in the photos.

That is the least of his problems...

That is the least of his problems...

His problem was being brought up to think he was privilaged and rules did not apply to him. Between that, and early sexual repression, he got all messed up in the head.

His problem was being brought up to think he was privilaged and rules did not apply to him. Between that, and early sexual repression, he got all messed up in the head.

Messed up in the head and deceiving himself...the worst deceit of all...

Messed up in the head and deceiving himself...the worst deceit of all...

I am not sure he is deceiving himself. However, he certainly screwed up his life, and who knows how many others?

I am not sure he is deceiving himself. However, he certainly screwed up his life, and who knows how many others?

Oh, I think he has but indeed, he's screwed up many people's lives who were counting on him...it just goes to show, our one true friend who will never fail us is Jehovah and when all imperfect humans fail us, Jehovah never will...Romans 8:38,39...

Oh, I think he has but indeed, he's screwed up many people's lives who were counting on him...it just goes to show, our one true friend who will never fail us is Jehovah and when all imperfect humans fail us, Jehovah never will...Romans 8:38,39...

I do not accept the letters of Paul as having spiritual value.

I do not accept the letters of Paul as having spiritual value.

I do...his words have rung true for me more than once in my life...

Just what do the evangelical say?
d2aaa20404bb7d1865ee028c02e5a14b.jpg

I love how you lack the self awareness to note that you proved my original point throughout your baiting session.

I love how you lack the self awareness to note you proved how you took the bait...

"Offspring of vipers, how can you speak good things when you are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things. I tell you that men will render an account on Judgment Day for every unprofitable saying that they speak; for by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.” Matthew 12:34-37

More projection ^

Moderator's Warning:
The personal comments directed at each other need to end now. Please keep this in mind going forward and please do not simply waltz on over to another thread and continue the behavior there.

Back
Top Bottom