• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:73] Why would god create an unstable planet?

Wait, I'm confused, are you saying god didn't create anything other than humans?
Wait..."everything" means anything other than humans to you?

Not possible. There are flaws, some benign some not, in everything humans create.
The fact is, you either listen to the manufacturer or not, in order for that vehicle to run the most efficiently...

I partially answered all these questions. The answer is knowing God's full Plan of Salvation. That includes the answers to: Why are we here? Where did we come from? Where are we going after this life? Without knowing all this, you will always be stumped when something disastrous happens. Aside from the answers I have for this, here is one that is from the ending monologue from War of the Worlds that is also excellent, "From the moment the invaders arrived, breathed our air, ate and drank, they were doomed. They were undone, destroyed, after all of man's weapons and devices had failed, by the tiniest creatures that God in his wisdom put upon this earth. By the toll of a billion deaths, man had earned his immunity, his right to survive among this planet's infinite organisms. And that right is ours against all challenges. For neither do men live nor die in vain."

From my belief and instructions from our Prophets of God,
Where did we come from? God and his wife had spirit children. billions and billions. Just my personal opinion and nothing doctrinal, perhaps glorified human beings can have a hundred billion spirit children at a time. In any event, our intelligences have always existed and were placed in our spirit bodies. We learned as much as we could but not essential things to become glorified for eternity. For this, we must have an earthly physical body of heavier material than the finer material of our spirits. There are things we could not learn about in our spirit bodies like faith, pain, pleasure and more of the opposites to choose from with free moral agency. And, there has to be a resurrection to become glorified. So, we have to go to earth to receive a body and then many will be tested. God has chosen those who must be tested on certain things of life.

Why am I here? There are things we could not learn about in our spirit bodies like faith, pain, pleasure and more of the opposites to choose from with free moral agency. And, there has to be a resurrection to become glorified. So, we have to go to earth to receive a body and then many will be tested. God has chosen those who must be tested on certain things of life. In order to do this, we have to be subject to a world where there is good and there is bad. That includes an earth that is alive, full of thistles and thorns which breeds diseases. For the earth to be alive, it must be able to move and repair itself when it is discomforted. The human race at one point came to the point that there was only a handful of humans that had free moral agency and God had to start over. The earth needed to repent and thus it did and was baptized completely underwater. Eventually, it will be baptized by fire and glorified as a Celestial Body to house Celestial glory beings that passed the tests of faith, belief and are valiant in their testimonies of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. So, stop complaining and do the very best to help others when they need help. What a great opportunity to learn charity which is the pure love of Christ.

Where am I going? After we die, we go to a waiting place known as the spirit world. It's a sort of prison because we are not able to progress to a glorified state without our bodies. There are two locations in our spirit prison; Paradise, where the good people go. Hell, where the wicked people go. The good people spirits have been organized by Christ to go to the wicked in spirit prison and to those in Paradise who have not heard about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and had the opportunity to accept the Gospel in its fullness. However, in order to receive all forgiveness, they still must be baptized of water on the earth. Thus, baptisms for the dead be done vicariously. 1Cor:15:29. So that when all rise up from the dead and reunite with their physical bodies, those valiant with their testimonies of Christ will be resurrected unto glorified Celestial bodies. Others without a strong testimony will have lesser glorified bodies of Terrestrial and Telestial eternal bodies. 1Cor. chapter 15. There will be some that even in the face of the Father and Son, will deny the Holy Ghost and reject the Godhead and accept Satan as their eternal companion in Perdition. A place of non-glory for all eternity.

So, sit down and buckle up! This isn't going to be a piece of cake ride on this earth. Sometimes it will feel like a roller coaster full of microscopic bugs that will cause havoc. How is your testimony to withstand all of this? Seems questionable right now. Hopefully, that will change with some knowledge of these three questions.

Back
Top Bottom