• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #72] Chicago shooter was Antifa Leftist... Media narrative about Trump support falling to pieces...

Complete horseshit...

See that 47 tattoo on his face? Who was the 47th president of the United States...
LOL y'all desperate to have this twit be a trump loving MAGA Patriot... no matter how much proof is in your face to the contrary.

Complete horseshit...

See that 47 tattoo on his face? Who was the 47th president of the United States...
Um...Biden?

Listen, I don't buy that this lunatic was any sort of special brand of lunatic...but I'm pretty sure "47" tattoos have to do with gangs, etc. based on google. Not with any particular POTUS.

Um...Biden?

Listen, I don't buy that this lunatic was any sort of special brand of lunatic...but I'm pretty sure "47" tattoos have to do with gangs, etc. based on google. Not with any particular POTUS.

The 47th president will be inaugurated in 2025... Biden is the 46th...

LOL y'all desperate to have this twit be a trump loving MAGA Patriot... no matter how much proof is in your face to the contrary.
Wake me up when there is proof. Honestly, I don't give a crap. He is just another disaffected young white dude with a victimization narrative and a hard-on for violent shit. That is sort of a Trumpist MO like it or not. There is a photo of said nitwit wrapped in a Trump flag...but really who cares.

More importantly, he and this incident is yet another example of the death of the so-called responsible gun owner and a responsible gun industry.

When my generation of gun owners dies out....It will be entirely DONE and I have not gone long to go before I am pushing up daisies.

??? Trump was 45.

The 47th president will be inaugurated in 2025... Biden is the 46th...
Well, I suppose if Biden doesn't run. But you are correct, he is 46, my mistake.

So, you think this kid went and shot up a parade because of the POTUS election that hasn't even happened yet...and THAT is the 47 tattoo?

Man...I'd be more likely to think that considering the "kid" was a rapper, etc. it had to do with rap and gang culture. But if we want to go with some sort of strange theory over POTUS numbers, have at it.

Um...Biden?

Just shows how much donkeyshit the left eats.

No information on the weapon yet, as long as we are conspiracy theorizing, maybe he used an AK-47?

IEBYNGNX7BHUVB2LRU4ZBFATXU.jpg

Supporters of President Donald Trump hold a rally near the train station is Northbrook on Sept. 25, 2020 at the corner of Walters Avenue and Shermer Road. (Karie Angell Luc / Pioneer Press)

"Groomers" they say.

5a752a9a651d6221a65cc313adf001dd99d86d6f.jpg

Gotta get them while they're young, right OP. :rolleyes:

No information on the weapon yet, as long as we are conspiracy theorizing, maybe he used an AK-47?

Maybe it's for 1947, the year the black dahlia was killed

Holy shit, someone actually bought into the right wing narrative and posted it here?
HAhahah, Renae. Why don't you just stick to reading right wing media from right wing outlets...no need to copy/;paste that shit here.

....literally none of that is Antifa symbology holy ****.

Meanwhile, plenty of photos of Crimo draped in Trump and Blue Lives Matter flags, but yeah ignore all that for what is possibly the most desperate thread I have ever seen here.

Back
Top Bottom