• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:70]Trump Is On Live Right Now!!!

gulfman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Trump wins nomination.I'm so excited.Four more years.We are truly blessed.

giphy.gif

New York state’s attorney general has filed a new lawsuit against U.S. President Donald Trump’s company and several other defendants, according to court records.

The complaint against the Trump Organization and the other defendants was filed with a New York state court in Manhattan, the court records show.

A copy of the complaint was not immediately available, and its subject matter could not immediately be determined. A letter filed with the court indicates that Eric Trump, one of the president’s sons, is among the defendants.

NY attorney general files lawsuit against Trump Organization: court records - Reuters

Last edited:

I'm betting the anti-Trumps are tossing :tomato::tomato::tomato: at their TV(s).

Biden is watching from his basement

I'm surprised he beat out all the other Primary opponents. It was a tough fight.

And rambling as usual. Please keep talking donald.

Trump wins unopposed.

Huzzah. Tremendous victory. Bigly.

Meanwhile Republicans everywhere are running for the hills trying desperately to avoid responsibility for voting for this idiot in the vain hope that they can be forgiven by humanity worldwide. The deplorables though are in rapture watching Elmer Gantry speak in tongues, Falwell's wife is boinking the pool boy, Stuart Varney is outraged that the former head of the IMF called everyone in the administration liars for hire and the postmaster sargeant is getting hammered in Congress.

I'm betting the anti-Trumps are tossing :tomato::tomato::tomato: at their TV(s).

Actually I love it especially in one of these settings where he glows on stage, he'll go on and on and on and on about who knows what?

Actually I love it especially in one of these settings where he glows on stage, he'll go on and on and on and on about who knows what?

It's like listening to the drunk guy on the end of the bar. Or a pot head.

I'm surprised he beat out all the other Primary opponents. It was a tough fight.
Most of the Republicans were at the DNC anyway.

It's like listening to the drunk guy on the end of the bar. Or a pot head.

I object. Potheads are not like the drunk at the end of the bar. Two minutes in the penalty box for you.

I object. Potheads are not like the drunk at the end of the bar. Two minutes in the penalty box for you.

Potheads can in fact be just like them. God knows I dealt with enough of them when I was a street monster.

The RNC convention looks just like another one of Trump's word salad press briefings. Whoop de doo.

Gawd, he's a pig...can't stand to watch him. Hey, they're showing "Dumb and Dumber" on another channel. LOL

Potheads can in fact be just like them. God knows I dealt with enough of them when I was a street monster.

I think your potheads must have been doing other drugs, none that I know act like that.

New York state’s attorney general has filed a new lawsuit against U.S. President Donald Trump’s company and several other defendants, according to court records.

The complaint against the Trump Organization and the other defendants was filed with a New York state court in Manhattan, the court records show.

A copy of the complaint was not immediately available, and its subject matter could not immediately be determined. A letter filed with the court indicates that Eric Trump, one of the president’s sons, is among the defendants.

NY attorney general files lawsuit against Trump Organization: court records - Reuters

Mafia

Back
Top Bottom