• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:70]Trump Is On Live Right Now!!!

Trump must know he's losing because that's all he talks about.

Actually I love it especially in one of these settings where he glows on stage, he'll go on and on and on and on about who knows what?

It sounds more like a filibuster than a convention.

Trump wins nomination.I'm so excited.Four more years.We are truly blessed.

lol...

UPDATED: The #RNC2020 is off to quite a start:
* Kellyanne Conway resigns
* DeJoy is losing his sh*t in the hearing
* 27 Republican lawmakers endorse Biden
* NY AG in court to enforce subpoena on Trump Org and Eric Trump
* Falwell resigns in sex scandal

Siskind

The RNC convention looks just like another one of Trump's word salad press briefings. Whoop de doo.

Gawd, he's a pig...can't stand to watch him. Hey, they're showing "Dumb and Dumber" on another channel. LOL

That is the RNC convention.

Trump must know he's losing because that's all he talks about.

He knows he is losing, which is exactly why we have a post office problem ... and why we keep hearing about rigged elections. If he thought he was winning, he would not be doing anything to tarnish the victory by undermining the process.

More like cursed as in the malignant narcissist virus. Don't drink bleach!

Trump wins unopposed. Huzzah. Tremendous victory. Bigly.

I can't help but notice that not one Democrat here argued against anything that was specifically said tonight. Just the usual "orange man bad" type babble.

The RNC convention looks just like another one of Trump's word salad press briefings. Whoop de doo.

Gawd, he's a pig...can't stand to watch him. Hey, they're showing "Dumb and Dumber" on another channel. LOL

Your remote is broken again. You are still on the same channel. ;)

You made me laugh, thanks

The post is moronic... the excitement of it. But, you did make me laugh with it.

So in your scenario, you’re effing a demon-possessed person who is inhabited by a spirit intent on befouling that human.

So they chose sex with you, is what you’re saying?

You have a wild imagination, doesn’t surprise me lmfao

I admire a bot account that can stick around this long.

Such a dedicated and loyal cultist you are.

Moderator's Warning:
Oh for god's sake, let's end the trolling, the off topic ****, the talking about each other and speculating about their sex life or lack thereof. Reading this thread is giving me a headache...

Back
Top Bottom