• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:70]Trump Is On Live Right Now!!!

Most patriotic American Conservatives are hard at work right now and are missing it.Trump should have record viewership tonight.

I think your potheads must have been doing other drugs, none that I know act like that.

I think it's more a personality type.

It is also worth mentioning that in my current role, I have yet to deal with a pot head. Some people have gotten killed moving pot (though not so many since the current legalization) but I have yet to work on a case where an obvious pot head killed someone.

As compared to, say, booze.

Tough, independent Southern men getting aroused by a Yankee Con Man.

It's the perfect documentary.

She’s ordinary, unless you get their head spinning like in “ The Exorcist “ then your game needs some extra lift

So you’re saying sex with you is akin to a foul experience that ends with someone throwing themselves down a flight of stairs just to get away from it?

Tough, independent Southern men getting aroused by a Yankee Con Man.

It's the perfect documentary.

LOLOLOLOL

We just found out today that Jerry Falwell Jr is a literal cuck!

I think it's more a personality type.

It is also worth mentioning that in my current role, I have yet to deal with a pot head. Some people have gotten killed moving pot (though not so many since the current legalization) but I have yet to work on a case where an obvious pot head killed someone.

As compared to, say, booze.

I'm speaking pot heads, not people moving hundreds of pounds. They aren't potheads as much as dealers.

So you’re saying sex with you is akin to a foul experience that ends with someone throwing themselves down a flight of stairs just to get away from it?

Just the head spin, the rest is obviously related to you

Biden is watching from his basement

tenor.gif

I'm speaking pot heads, not people moving hundreds of pounds. They aren't potheads as much as dealers.

Yeah, that's why I was making the distinction. Potheads tend to be model citizens, when stacked up against users of just about any other substance.

Just the head spin, the rest is obviously related to you

So in your scenario, you’re effing a demon-possessed person who is inhabited by a spirit intent on befouling that human.

So they chose sex with you, is what you’re saying?

wait. Trump AND his son AND a law firm AND a tax lawyer are all named.

oh. ****.

And on Friday Cyrus gets the Mazars records on Friday unless the supreme court intervenes....

here's a video of Donald Trump's lawyer. watch to the end...

The biggiest win ever. Very bigly the most ever. Believe me.

"People are always asking me, 'are the unopposed numbers really that bad' and I have to tell them that they are. Terrible. SAD. But we are doing this."

And on Friday Cyrus gets the Mazars records on Friday unless the supreme court intervenes....

oh. that's perfect timing.

well, for anyone that has any integrity.

The GOP has no platform, none. They sit waiting for Trump to tell them what to believe. Then, in ten minutes, he will reverse himself and then tell them the opposite is true. They will believe that too. Then they will pray, wave flags, hump squirrels and fry up some pickles.

Back
Top Bottom