• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:69]***Is Mueller Outing Buzzfeed Leak/Lie a Sign He Knows a new Sheriff is Coming to Town...soon?

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Bob Barr will be confirmed in a MATTER OF DAYS....he will be bringing HIS OWN TEAM to run the DOJ (Thank God.)

Rest assured, at or near the top of his list, will be a meeting with MUELLER, where he will ask for a PROGESS REPORT...IOW.."put your cards on the table."

If Barr had found out that Mueller KNEW about this BUZZFEED LIESPEAK LEAK, and said/did nothing, Barr would can his ass right then, and rightfully so. I just heard that theory put forth...as it hadn't crossed my mind, in that way.

Cohen will EMBARRASS HIMSELF and the House Dems shortly...wait and see.

But, now that I think about it....

Get ready TDSers….the guy who thinks Uranium One, the Email investigation, the formation of the Witch Hunt, FISA abuses, etc. ALL NEED TO BE THOROUGHLY LOOKED INTO, will now be running the DOJ, AND THE MUELLER PROBE instead of the Obama Swamp leftover co-conspirator Rosenstein...who signed off on the FISA renewals, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE DOSSIER WAS UNVERIFIED, HILLARY-FUNDED BULLCRAP, as DOJ COUNSEL BRUCE OHR MADE CLEAR.

Looks to be a wild ride....enjoy....I WILL.

Last edited:
Re: Is Mueller Outing Buzzfeed Leak/Lie a Sign He Knows a new Sheriff is Coming to Town...soon?

Bob Barr will be confirmed in a MATTER OF DAYS....he will be bringing HIS OWN TEAM to run the DOJ (Thank God.)

Rest assured, at or near the top of his list, will be a meeting with MUELLER, where he will ask for a PROGESS REPORT...IOW.."put your cards on the table."

If Barr had found out that Mueller KNEW about this BUZZFEED LIESPEAK LEAK, and said/did nothing, Barr would can his ass right then, and rightfully so. I just heard that theory put forth...as it hadn't crossed my mind, in that way.

Get ready TDSers….the guy who thinks Uranium One, the Email investigation, the formation of the Witch Hunt, FISA abuses, etc. ALL NEED TO BE THOROUGHLY LOOKED INTO, will now be running the DOJ, AND THE MUELLER PROBE instead of the Obama Swamp leftover co-conspirator Rosenstein...who signed off on the FISA renewals, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THE DOSSIER WAS UNVERIFIED, HILLARY-FUNDED BULLCRAP, as DOJ COUNSEL BRUCE OHR MADE CLEAR.

I think what has happened is that Mueller has watched the "We gotta lynch Trump RIGHT NOW!!" mob getting out of control to the point that it harms the credibility of his work more than he is willing to tolerate, because at the end of the day his Anti-Trump Manifesto will only have as much credibility as Mueller has, and him not make a stand for truth here would have dented him down the line.

Re: Is Mueller Outing Buzzfeed Leak/Lie a Sign He Knows a new Sheriff is Coming to Town...soon?

I think what has happened is that Mueller has watched the "We gotta lynch Trump RIGHT NOW!!" mob is getting out of control to the point that it harms the credibility of his work more than he is willing to tolerate, because at the end of the day his Anti-Trump manifesto will only have as much credibility has Mueller has, and him not make a stand for truth here would have dented him down the line.

I think we'll have a GOOD IDEA of what Mueller ACTUALLY HAS , shortly after Barr's confirmation.

He ain't no Rod Rosenstein.

I think we'll have a GOOD IDEA of what Mueller ACTUALLY HAS , shortly after Barr's confirmation.

Justice delayed is justice denied, and Mueller has slow walked this investigating far longer than any competent guy who gave a damn about justice would...so ya....that too.

Man, you outdid yourself. Amazingly stupid post.

Justice delayed is justice denied, and Mueller has slow walked this investigating far longer than any competent guy who gave a damn about justice would...so ya....that too.

so ken starr is incompetent ?

Are you crazy, slow walked, anything but that. Most people I have heard talk say for an investigation this big, Mueller is moving amazingly fast. You do realize that the Starr investigation took four years and all it got was he really did have sex with that woman. We have had what 35 indictments and more than a few guilty pleas. I was involved in the Federal Gfand jury system as the foreman of the jury I was on. It took 18 months just to investigate one lousy murder, which was in no way as complicated as what Mueller is doing. So get off it unless you know what you are talking about. This has and is going quickly, so wait until it is over and then you can get angry or relieved depending on the evidence found.

No, but if Barr keeps his word, he will not interfere with the investigation. You have a better chance that he won't let the congress and the rest of to see the results.

Are you crazy, slow walked, anything but that. Most people I have heard talk say for an investigation this big, Mueller is moving amazingly fast. You do realize that the Starr investigation took four years and all it got was he really did have sex with that woman. We have had what 35 indictments and more than a few guilty pleas. I was involved in the Federal Gfand jury system as the foreman of the jury I was on. It took 18 months just to investigate one lousy murder, which was in no way as complicated as what Mueller is doing. So get off it unless you know what you are talking about. This has and is going quickly, so wait until it is over and then you can get angry or relieved depending on the evidence found.

I dont agree, and no.

No, he very likely knows Mueller far better than Rosenstein, their wives are friends, Bible study together, the two men worked together for years. Hoping he'll be the one to shut down Mueller seems like a fantasy from what I've read. We'll see I guess. My own guess is within a few months, the Trump apologists will be claiming Barr is just another cog in the DEEP STATE!!!

E.g. https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...rr-robert-mueller-work-time/story?id=60397183

Just FWIW, everyone I've seen who has any actual expertise in an investigation of this incredibly broad scope disagrees with your view here. I know you don't care, but you'll understand why others might put more stock into the views of people informed and experienced in investigating then making charges on complex matters than those who....aren't.

E.g. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/25/robert-mueller-donald-trump-russia-investigation

No, he very likely knows Mueller far better than Rosenstein, their wives are friends, Bible study together, the two men worked together for years. Hoping he'll be the one to shut down Mueller seems like a fantasy from what I've read. We'll see I guess. My own guess is within a few months, the Trump apologists will be claiming Barr is just another cog in the DEEP STATE!!!

E.g. https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...rr-robert-mueller-work-time/story?id=60397183

He might actually suggest expanding the probe. He may suggest that Mueller look more deeply into what the Clinton campaign was doing hiring a foreigner to do research. He may further question Steele as to weather he worked with the Russians to stir distrust in the newly elected administration.

Just FWIW, everyone I've seen who has any actual expertise in an investigation of this incredibly broad scope disagrees with your view here. I know you don't care, but you'll understand why others might put more stock into the views of people informed and experienced in investigating then making charges on complex matters than those who....aren't.

E.g. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/25/robert-mueller-donald-trump-russia-investigation

I am not accepting any more "You suck...SHUT UP!" 's today....My limits have been reached.

I am not accepting any more "You suck...SHUT UP!" 's today....My limits have been reached.

LOL.

There’s a reason you get that a lot.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry about repeating the same point you made here. Wasn't trying to step on your post. I've read the same thing from everyone as well - this thing is proceeding QUICKLY by any reasonable standard per, paraphrasing Cohen: Which prosecutors? All of them..... ;)

It also seems to me the absolute worst outcome for the country and history and even Trump and others is a rushed and potentially botched investigation. If Trump engaged in wrongdoing, it cannot be guessed at or implied, he has to have the evidence and it has to be compelling even to Trump supporters. If not, he can't have failed to follow leads, because once the main story is out there, someone will follow them, and finding out he missed something big that's exonerating or incriminating would destroy the credibility of the product as a whole.

Great point.

Man, you outdid yourself. Amazingly stupid post.

Yeah...like "TRUMP TOLD COHEN TO COMMIT PERJURY"...right?

Der....Ummm...duh....

If you cannot address the topic of the thread, then don't post sophomoric, off topic, silly crap on it.

Unless it is from trump and then you slurp it up like it’s some crack Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. It’s amazing you will take for word anything trump says as fact, even when it’s proven to be a lie, which means your fake eastern training is in full bloom for all to see. :lamo

I wasn't trying to be insulting, just explaining how I've come to the conclusion your analysis is wrong, and provided a link quoting experts on these kinds of investigations and prosecutions to back that up. What you 'accept' is out of my control, obviously, but this IS a debate forum.... :roll:

so ken starr is incompetent ?

How many indictments convictions for his ORIGNAL MISSION-= WHITEWATER? DOZENS.

How many INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS for Mueller's ORIGINAL MISSION = TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION? ****ING ZERO.

Yeah...like "TRUMP TOLD COHEN TO COMMIT PERJURY"...right?

Der....Ummm...duh....

If you cannot address the topic of the thread, then don't post sophomoric, off topic, silly crap on it.

No it’s more like trump didn’t know anything about payments to women he screwed even though it’s on tape with Cohen explaining to trump how it should be handled. Your comments are pathetic lying partisan garbage. It’s ok trump supporters will burn in hell anyways.

I was just listening to Dan Bongino on the Tucker Carlson show and he mentioned "Canary Trap". That's an interesting thought.

A Canary Trap is when specific information is given to a small set of people but there are minor differences in what each person gets. If one of the people leaks that information it can be determined who leaked by that minor difference unique to the packet they got. Perhaps this is a case where Mueller had someone attached to his team that was getting a little froggy and he was encouraging them to jump.

How many indictments convictions for his ORIGNAL MISSION-= WHITEWATER? DOZENS.

How many INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS for Mueller's ORIGINAL MISSION = TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION? ****ING ZERO.

Actually there have been numerous indictments and convictions.

Great point.

You will of course notice all of the fools who argue against maintaining standards of decency, at all really anymore but especially when decency would hinder the "LYNCH TRUMP!" project which has been recently rebranded the "LYNCH TRUMP NOW!!" project.

We cant have that!

Wrong. Whitewater resulted in DOZENS of indictments and convictions ABOUT WHITEWATER....and "all he did" was commit perjury and obstruct justice, and had Paula McDougall NOT BEEN WILLING TO GO TO JAIL FOR HIM, he and Hillary would've been charged for WHIATEWATERm too.

Back
Top Bottom