• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:69]***Is Mueller Outing Buzzfeed Leak/Lie a Sign He Knows a new Sheriff is Coming to Town...soon?

Re: Is Mueller Outing Buzzfeed Leak/Lie a Sign He Knows a new Sheriff is Coming to Town...soon?

Nobody cares, you post stupid stuff imposing on others all the time.

I care.

Re: Is Mueller Outing Buzzfeed Leak/Lie a Sign He Knows a new Sheriff is Coming to Town...soon?

You know of course that the fact that you hate to agree with me means that you have a problem, for it is the quality of the ideas that we manage to generate together that matters, it is not how much we like/dont like the speakers of truth.

The quality of your posts is always noticably sub-par.

We're mostly better than this.:lamo

I am not accepting any more "You suck...SHUT UP!" 's today....My limits have been reached.

Sometimes, when everybody is saying the same thing about you, you should consider what *you're doing* and see if it's really you that does suck.

And if you want to write 'I gotta be me! I will speak my mind! We used to be better' then it's not rational to keep doing so AND then complaining about the reactions.

Jus' sayin'

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

That is not deep but it is interesting that you think it is.

That is not deep but it is interesting that you think it is.

Funny, it seems someone else agrees with Mr. Handy, lol. Life does have its surprises, eh?

You must get moody a lot, many seem to hold that opinion of you...course like the old saying points out- if a few dozen people say you don't look so good, perhaps you should see a doctor...

You seem to have many limits, except in slumming or purulent curiosity…. good night.... :peace

Utter nonsense. The Obama Swamp NEVER WAS "investigated"..it was COVERED FOR; that's OVER NOW.

If there is Trump Russia collusion...LET's SEE IT.

Barr will stop the nonsense, and GET TO THE POINT.

Poor Grok, so immersed in the Fake News being spread by Trump and his minions in right wing media and the GOP.

Poor Grok, so immersed in the Fake News being spread by Trump and his minions in right wing media and the GOP.

Back when we were better, in the GOOD OLD DAYS, at this point you would have been forced to prove your charge....failure to do so would have caused your peers to ding you.

Back when we were better, in the GOOD OLD DAYS, at this point you would have been forced to prove your charge....failure to do so would have caused your peers to ding you.

tell that to the president of the united states.

NO ....to the loaded question asked in the thread title.

Interesting you deflect to Giuliani over stuff about LEAKING with no actual evidence to back your claims.

However, I do agree with you that the SDNY does have a history of leaks but that history goes long after Giuliani.

But the buzz word is LEAKS.

Isn't it a fact that what brought about the Mueller investigation was due to Comey leaking memos of his conversations with Trump after he was fired and he even stated publicly that was his motives behind it was to ignite a special counsel?

Isn't it a fact that IG Horowitz in his investigation of the behavior of those at the FBI/DOJ during the Clinton Email investigation sought by Democrats but unfortunately for them bled into the investigation of the Trump campaign because it included the same players and today we know both were active at the same time. And his report discovered a disturbing number of those at the FBI/DOJ to be engaging in the practice of leaks to the media for favors from the media in the form of special tickets to sporting events, paid services at posh establishments etc. for those who were willing to leak. That came out in IG Horowitz Congress summary. And if you recall he said a special investigation is being set up to deal with the problem of leaks.

Isn't it a fact that we now know McCabe and Baker are under criminal investigation because of wait for it ….. leaking to the media to manufacture a narrative? Yes that is a fact in regard to Baker and McCabe for sure but text messages between Strzok and Page also implicates both of them for leakingto create an anti-Trump narrative in the media and at times to self serve to boost their public relations.

Now Mueller had Strzok and Page working on Mueller's Team compliments of McCabe until Horowitz discovered their massive number of anti-Trump tweets.

This thread opened up the possibility of the Buzzfeed story being a canary trap to expose lleakers . I think there is evidence to make the case.
Well my Giuliani reference would have been made regardless of his status with Trump. Many thought he'd end-up in legal trouble due to his (believed) leaking.

But after reading the prodigious content of your post, it seems a bit ironic to claim my single slight reference to Giuliani was "deflecting".

How many indictments convictions for his ORIGNAL MISSION-= WHITEWATER? DOZENS.

How many INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS for Mueller's ORIGINAL MISSION = TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION? ****ING ZERO.

Lol what? Mueller has plenty..

Poor Puigb, still desperately pretending that Mueller's days of "anything he wants" are still here, under the BARR DOJ, even as the latest " NOW WE GOT TRUMP!!" LIE, gets sent down in flames by Mueller himself, making sure he is WELL CLEAR OF IT, before the New Sheriff hits town, with his own posse.

We see who was LAPPING UP THE FAKE NEWS, don't we?

And it sure wasn't me....

Last edited:

Lol what? Mueller has plenty..

Oh really?

By all means, LIST ALL OF THESE:

How many INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS for Mueller's ORIGINAL MISSION = TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION? ****ING ZERO.

NO ....to the loaded question asked in the thread title.

Barr will expect a REPORT, ANON, from Mueller, after taking over...count on it.

If that fantasy helps you sleep at night, I'm good with it. The IMO remote prospect won't bother me at all even if it comes to pass. I don't know all that much about Mueller but he seems to be a good prosecutor, his team is by all accounts I've seen competent and professional, and I've been impressed so far with what he's done and not done, the latter being keeping a very tight lid on leaks. We know what he's doing pretty much only through official filings, the indictments, etc. and almost nothing from leaks from Mueller. That's excellent IMO and reflects quite a bit on the quality of his team.

So if he finds out Steele is dirty, he should pursue it. Hillary isn't in his mandate, but if she comes under it somehow, fine - investigate the hell out of her. I'm good with it, because I trust he won't be engaging in a 'witch hunt.' I'm positive he's not in this case so far - the indictments are evidence enough of that.

The mandate was about Russian influence. Not sure it specifically stated only looking into the Trump campaign side of it. I have no fantasy about any of this. Yiou seem to glory in insulting that do not bow down to the anti-Trump crowd. Cheap debate tactic.

Would have to seat ANOTHER SC for that IMHO, especially after packing the "Collusion Team" with Hillary DONORS and Obama Lawyers....TREY GOWDY would be good...lots of investigative/prosecutorial experience there. ;)

Perhaps if this crew had true oversight they might be forced to do their job. Would hate to have another SC, not really in favor of them at all.

Except for LAURA BUSH, I was correct.

It's been NEVER since you posted your Vaunted Debunking of Uranium One..CONTRADICTING THE NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION.

It's hilarious that you think the Uranium One deal NEVER HAPPENED...:lamo

Post on TOPIC or don't post on my threads. You will get thread banned if you continue the bull****.

I will post on your threads all I want. Don't play pretend moderator here.

Ohr's testimony needs to be made public, also. It's about time the seditionists were exposed to the People.

chuck norris laugh trump russian collusion.jpg

How many INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS for Mueller's ORIGINAL MISSION = TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION, AFTER TWO YEARS? ****ING ZERO

Back
Top Bottom