• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:67] My Pillow reportedly dropped by big retailers over Mike Lindell’s Trump visit

Well, you seem to hate the left, so it's not too much of a stretch to see that you hate China, too...
Why do you hate Russia? Why do you love China?
BTW...what is WEF...and why do you hate them?
If you don't know who they are then you don't belong in this conversation. But they are the multi millionaires and billionaires who are financing the problems the USA is facing. It's even on their website, along with their names. Always follow the money.
The economy was trending up before Trump took office....and then he artificially expanded the economy when he forced the feds to lower interest rates. Yes, businesses were producing more and employment rates were up....but workers wages were still stagnated and people were still working two or three minimum wage jobs and living paycheck to paycheck.
no worries. Workers wages will go down again once the illegals return. Young Black men will be the first to suffer and we can see where that's likely to go. Why would Biden do that? Again, follow the money and who supported him.

When the economy does good, minorities are the last to reap it's benefits....and when the economy goes bad, minorities are the first to reap the pain. That's what needs to change.
So are you buying the argument that bringing in all that illegal cheap labor is for humanitarian reasons or is it to bring down wages for American minorities?

I will not say they are not a Christian.....knowingly are putting their trust and faith in a person who unabashadly figuratively spits on basic Christian concepts on a very frequent basis.
Are you saying that as a Christian or non Christian?

I order two just to piss you off. Have a nice day.
That's a stupid reason to make a purchase. 😝
BTW, It would piss me off if you bought Trump the replacement engine he needs for his personal jet. 😁

Are you saying that as a Christian or non Christian?
I am saying it as a person who understands that an individual can be horribly flawed and still be Christian.
Jesus died for our sins, some just sin more than others.

More cancel culture bull s**t. This is not what American freedom and justice is about but i see the democrat communist mentality is ok with it.
It’s called a laissez faire economy.

I am saying it as a person who understands that an individual can be horribly flawed and still be Christian.
Jesus died for our sins, some just sin more than others.
Not this asshole.
He stomps around waving his Christian flag to sell pillows.

Order 1000, it would not piss me off. As much as Lindel is a creep for his conspiracy theory advocacy and feeding into Trump's delusions.....ordering pillows would not piss me off.

Now, holding superspreader events in the middle of a pandemic? That pisses me off. Failure to follow simple public health policy in the middle of a pandemic? That pisses me off. People who scream about lost jobs and closed businesses during a pandemic.....but actively refuse to social isolate and wear a mask - so we can come out of this Pandemic with more lives and jobs intact....that pisses me off.

Yeah......insurrection and a President pushing for it....that pisses me off.

But buy a million pillows. Why would that piss me off?

This is how conservatives think.

I don’t know what’s dumber, buying shitty pillows out of spite, or thinking that random strangers on the internet would care.

This is how conservatives think.

I don’t know what’s dumber, buying shitty pillows out of spite, or thinking that random strangers on the internet would care.
I have four of his pillows. They’re actually the most comfortable I’ve ever had.

I don’t base my purchases on the political views of the retailer or manufacturer. If a product is of good quality and what I want or need I’ll buy it.

All a boycott or black-listing does is give someone free advertising.

I have four of his pillows. They’re actually the most comfortable I’ve ever had.

I don’t base my purchases on the political views of the retailer or manufacturer. If a product is of good quality and what I want or need I’ll buy it.

All a boycott or black-listing does is give someone free advertising.

You should buy actual good pillows and get back to us.

I should point out that the person I quoted is basing purchases on what he incorrectly thinks will make random strangers on the internet angry. Do you have a response for that?

Trump calls for boycotts all the time but when society reacts negatively to a call for a military coup, then it's "cancel culture".

That's so impossibly stupid.

You should buy actual good pillows and get back to us.

I should point out that the person I quoted is basing purchases on what he incorrectly thinks will make random strangers on the internet angry. Do you have a response for that?
But I like the “my pillow” brand. They’re the most comfortable I’ve ever used. I’ve never found anything better.

If someone purchase a product because it angers random strangers, how is that different than your position?

But I like the “my pillow” brand. They’re the most comfortable I’ve ever used. I’ve never found anything better.

If someone purchase a product because it angers random strangers, how is that different than your position?

My position of... “not buying crappy products from terrible people?” It’s very different from “buying crappy products from terrible people solely because it angers someone else.”

In fact, it’s almost exactly the opposite position.

Do you need more clarification?

If you normally buy a pillow off the shelf at Target, I can see why you’d think MyPillow was a good product.

I’m not the one wrapped around the axle over a guy who makes pillows.
It is more about Trump being influenced by stupid ass conspiracy theories. Trump is a maligant narcisist. He is fueled by those bolstering up his ego no matter what the harm to the country. Lindell fed right into that. The culmination of combined efforts was the insurrection of January 6th 2021.

Yeah not about his pillows. It is about the space he occupied in Trump's head.

The word “insurrection” has become so misused it has now lost its true meaning. The left is like a flock of mynah birds. They hear a word and mimic it endlessly. It’s actually pretty common.

The word “insurrection” has become so misused it has now lost its true meaning. The left is like a flock of mynah birds. They hear a word and mimic it endlessly. It’s actually pretty common.

Do you have a better word for people who attacked the nation’s capitol during a vote to certify an election in a futile attempt to change that election’s outcome? People who were receiving updates about the position of key members of Congress and saying things like “#assassinateAOC?”

Back
Top Bottom