• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:67] My Pillow reportedly dropped by big retailers over Mike Lindell’s Trump visit

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

My Pillow is reportedly is getting dropped by retailers including Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond after its founder, Mike Lindell, showed up at the White House last week to discuss alleged election fraud with President Trump.

Lindell, who was photographed at the White House on Friday holding documents that reportedly contained notes about election-related conspiracy theories, said in an interview with conservative Right Side Broadcasting Network that “two companies dropped out” of selling his bedding products.

He did not identify the companies, but said “they have always been good, not like Target, which is the worst company, the stuff they have done to me.”
===========================================
Hyper-conservative Lindell advertises almost continuously on Fox so-called News.

My Pillow is reportedly is getting dropped by retailers including Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond after its founder, Mike Lindell, showed up at the White House last week to discuss alleged election fraud with President Trump.

Lindell, who was photographed at the White House on Friday holding documents that reportedly contained notes about election-related conspiracy theories, said in an interview with conservative Right Side Broadcasting Network that “two companies dropped out” of selling his bedding products.

He did not identify the companies, but said “they have always been good, not like Target, which is the worst company, the stuff they have done to me.”
Hyper-conservative Lindell advertises almost continuously on Fox so-called News.

One by one, the con men are falling. Next up is Trump, he will be the next big target. I hope I live long enough to see him perp walked and in prison.

What a crying shame. If he were a basketball player, I believe the correct response to all his politicization that we've been tought would be, "Shut up and dribble!" No?

Perhaps demand for the product has weakened.

Cancel culture.
They should have dropped him because the shreaded foam wierd smelling overpriced pillows are beyond overhyped.

On a deal, my brother bought 6. Yeah.....nobody was thrilled. Thanks for the "gift" bro.

The funny thing is that the cats looked at the pillows wierd.

They should have dropped him because the shreaded foam wierd smelling overpriced pillows are beyond overhyped.

On a deal, my brother bought 6. Yeah.....nobody was thrilled. Thanks for the "gift" bro.

No one forces you or anyone to purchase one.

I purchased several of them years ago and still have all of them. They’re well worth the money. I sleep very well on my pillow.

if i worked for a company that had a CEO who was that stupid, i would be pissed.
You would? Why? Is your life guided my the political views of others? Does everyone need to agree with you? That’s pathetic.

Who said that? Holy over reaction batman.

My brother purchased them based on the hype.

Hype wildly wrong.

Just like many other products. That is what it is.

....and now that they are not available in most retail stores, its even harder to purchase one for the few that do ....

The Pillow Guy is a certifiable idiot for having been seen with Trump at this moment and in that way. I had to see people have their livelihood hurt by their moral shortcomings, but it is just.

Maybe they will have Trump supporters put a gold "T" on their storefronts so they can be more easily identified. They can have the cable companies drop any station that has conservative principles.

What's that they say about history repeating itself? It's happening, with the cheers and support of the left. This is how it starts.

Maybe they will have Trump supporters put a gold "T" on their storefronts so they can be more easily identified. They can have the cable companies drop any station that has conservative principles.

What's that they say about history repeating itself? It's happening, with the cheers and support of the left. This is how it starts.

It should probably be tin T, not gold.

You would? Why? Is your life guided my the political views of others? Does everyone need to agree with you? That’s pathetic.

Because the CEO's ignorance is costing the company money, and likely jobs.

if the CEO did something moronic like being the sycophant of an orange idiot who fomented an insurrection, then yeah, i'd be pissed. my mortgage is due whether the CEO is a waterhead or not.

if the CEO did something moronic like being the sycophant of an orange idiot who fomented an insurrection, then yeah, i'd be pissed. my mortgage is due whether the CEO is a waterhead or not.
Moronic? Uh.... sure ok. This thread is full of moronic comments.

Back
Top Bottom