• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#657]America added 678,000 jobs in February, smashing forecasts

The post-pandemic boom is off to a good start and Biden will get the credit whether he deserves it or not. Hang on tight, it'll be a second round of the Roaring Twenties.
Sucks, huh.
No not really, but don't quite understand why people like you support Biden performance when the majority in this country don't. What do you see that they don't see? The Real Clear politics composite polls numbers show 38% on the economy and 40% over all, March 2022

this is the US President that you claim is doing an outstanding job, amazing, yesterday March 20. Is he training for the Tour de France during high inflation, the war in Ukraine?

No not really, but don't quite understand why people like you support Biden performance when the majority in this country don't. What do you see that they don't see? The Real Clear politics composite polls numbers show 38% on the economy and 40% over all, March 2022

this is the US President that you claim is doing an outstanding job, amazing, yesterday March 20. Is he training for the Tour de France during high inflation, the war in Ukraine?

I didn't say I supported him. I hoped he would beat Trump but now that he has I don't care one way or another about him. I said he'd get the credit whether he deserves it or not. Far as I can tell, like Trump Biden's biggest accomplishment economically is not torpedoing the recovery. Which is probably the best that can be hoped for.
I honestly hope the next American President is decades younger than the latest two. POTUS shouldn't be an entry-level position like Trump made it but it shouldn't be a lifetime achievement award for a geriatric either.

Yep, that truly is on topic and explains the statement about Gov't cheese. Kick ass results?
Here's all anyone needs to know about your use of polling:

I don't care what polls say as they mean nothing
Polls only matter TO YOU when they align with your partisan beliefs. Hence, nobody respects or values you and your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom