• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#656]What Age Should be Required to Legally Purchase an AR-15 in the US?

What Age Should be Required to Legally Purchase an AR-15 in the US?

• Total voters
Lol

Turn the channel. You haven't the authority nor do I to tell anyone what they should watch, believe, or do... well, unless your name is P/M Justin Blackface.
Well, I never did that (cuckoo), but I sure as sin have all the authority I need to tell anyone I want what they should watch, believe, or do. As far as FoKKKs viewers go, however, I don't waste my time. The ones who believe what they broadcast are brain dead anyway. And then some psychotic tangent into Justin Trudeau. Bravo.

I agree with that, too. I think that it's pretty awful to support the Republican party simply because of its ownership by the NRA, but that's every individual's prerogative.
well i can say the same about those who vote Democrat because they hate gun ownership. I like the GOP on guns, taxes, supporting the police and military

I dislike the GOP on abortion, gay rights, drugs, school prayer. Those issues don't matter AS MUCH to me as gun rights and taxes.

Grammar?? :ROFLMAO: You got in so far over your head and no one even invited you.

That's great that you don't give a shit about some Republicans. No one asked you and I don't care.

It's clear that you do care about Republicans. You're the one who mentioned Baby Bush and RINOS on the thread.

well i can say the same about those who vote Democrat because they hate gun ownership. I like the GOP on guns, taxes, supporting the police and military

I dislike the GOP on abortion, gay rights, drugs, school prayer. Those issues don't matter AS MUCH to me as gun rights and taxes.
Yes to hell about womens rights to you. It’s more important about you you you. You are a conservative Republican. Anything you say out of that is a lie. It’s good to know womens rights mean nothing to you as a misogynist you are.

Moderator's Warning:
Please restrict your comments to the topic, which is not other posters.

I don't like the way Democrats use people, minorities, women and basically hard working people to keep and obtain power. That's my gripe with them and as a card carrying Democrat for more than half my life, I ought to know that they're full of shit.

I don't like the way Democrats use people, minorities, women and basically hard working people to keep and obtain power. That's my gripe with them and as a card carrying Democrat for more than half my life, I ought to know that they're full of shit.

Democrats aren’t using people, there are issues republicans choose to ignore. If you think there is no wage gap, that’s insane.

We see rising prices for the consumer but ceo wages are at an all time high. We see prices increase but companies profits are at an all time high. You see no problem with this?

You think at a time when inflation is at its highest companies should be seeing profits rise at their highest and do nothing about it?

So you think that minorities are stupid then, right?

Democrats aren’t using people, there are issues republicans choose to ignore. If you think there is no wage gap, that’s insane.

We see rising prices for the consumer but ceo wages are at an all time high. We see prices increase but companies profits are at an all time high. You see no problem with this?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Erect MOR strawman arguments.

And this is the Republican’s response to high inflation and companies seeing their highest profit and you wonder why there is a problem. pathetic on your part

Getting back to the thread topic ... I have no problems with raising the age for gun buying to age 21.

Lots of reasons for this too. Be sure to ask.

Getting back to the thread topic ... I have no problems with raising the age for gun buying to age 21.

Lots of reasons for this too. Be sure to ask.
and I want consistency. bad voting causes far more problems-and yes deaths-than a few screwed up teenagers buying rifles legally

What age should it be for a person to purchase an AR-15? Whatever the citizens residing in each state decides. Not the federal government. Period.

And this is the Republican’s response to high inflation and companies seeing their highest profit and you wonder why there is a problem. pathetic on your part

I'm not a Republican.

and I want consistency. bad voting causes far more problems-and yes deaths-than a few screwed up teenagers buying rifles legally
I think the entire root of the problem, all this gun violence, mass murders or killing just one person, is the breakdown of the family. What are families teaching their children?

What age should it be for a person to purchase an AR-15? Whatever the citizens residing in each state decides. Not the federal government. Period.

I respect your point.

Where did you read that? Oh irony.
You claim Democrats "use minorities", if they are so easily used, you must think they are stupid. You obviously don't think they vote their own best interests.

Also, your signature is about as stupid as it gets. It's like you must think, along with Joe Rogan, that we are the only high income country on earth that has people with mental health issues.

You claim Democrats "use minorities", if they are so easily used, you must think they are stupid. You obviously don't think they vote their own best interests.

Also, your signature is about as stupid as it gets. It's like you must think, along with Joe Rogan, that we are the only high income country on earth that has people with mental health issues.

About the age of gun buyers... What's good for you?

I don't begrudge that position at all.

It's clear that you do care about Republicans. You're the one who mentioned Baby Bush and RINOS on the thread.
Which RINO did I mention? Please include the post number.

About the age of gun buyers... What's good for you?
21. A lot of people would be alive today if that were the case. You are not fully mentally mature at 21, but you are a lot more mentally mature than you are at 18.

I'm not a Republican.

I think the entire root of the problem, all this gun violence, mass murders or killing just one person, is the breakdown of the family. What are families teaching their children?
That "the breakdown of the family" is the cause of gun violence. Then those children walk into schools with automatic firearms and murder a roomful of children.

21. A lot of people would be alive today if that were the case. You are not fully mentally mature at 21, but you are a lot more mentally mature than you are at 18.
so if a few 21 year olds commit crime with guns they bought legally-your next solution will be 25 year limits

Look at that! We both actually agree on the above.

Did hell freeze over yet? ;)

Back
Top Bottom