• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #63] Happy birthday, Biden! You’re making 80 the new 150

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On every subject, confusion abounds, and it’s only getting worse.

On the campaign trail, he forgot the name of the governor of New Mexico. (She does have three names). He lauded Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden, then seconds later couldn’t recall his name and instead described Wyden as “that other guy that I just talked about.”

He talked about his visit to Florida in the aftermath of “Hurricane Ivan.”

He wished a speedy recovery to Nancy Pelosi’s husband “Bobby.” (His name is Paul.)

At age 80, Biden is unable to read the simplest words off the Teleprompter. The word “ban” comes out as “blan.” He tries to urge people to vote, but instead says “veto.” Inflation is rendered as “implation.” The Obergefell decision by the Supreme Court (gay marriage) comes out as “Ogilfry.”

He called Intel “Inkel,” and recalled meeting with “the Chee-E-O.”

Likewise, he recounted a sit-down with the chairman of GM, “Amy Barrett.” No, Mr. President, that’s the Supreme Court justice. You met with Mary Barra, but at least whatever-her-name-is had some good news for the American people and their motor vehicles.

“We’re gonna go all electric by 3035.”

Not 2035, but 3035.

And when 3035 arrives, this is how the George Jetson vehicles are going to be powered — “electric charging stations all across America the power to fleet to to take care of the fleets of new electric vehicles… 50, excuse me, 500,000 charging stations around the country.”

Biden is the much better choice, especially if he goes up against the picture of Dorian Gray.

On the campaign trail, he forgot the name of the governor of New Mexico. (She does have three names). He lauded Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden, then seconds later couldn’t recall his name and instead described Wyden as “that other guy that I just talked about.”

He wished a speedy recovery to Nancy Pelosi’s husband “Bobby.” (His name is Paul.)

At age 80, Biden is unable to read the simplest words off the Teleprompter. The word “ban” comes out as “blan.” He tries to urge people to vote, but instead says “veto.” Inflation is rendered as “implation.” The Obergefell decision by the Supreme Court (gay marriage) comes out as “Ogilfry.”

Likewise, he recounted a sit-down with the chairman of GM, “Amy Barrett.” No, Mr. President, that’s the Supreme Court justice. You met with Mary Barra, but at least whatever-her-name-is had some good news for the American people and their motor vehicles.

Not 2035, but 3035.

And when 3035 arrives, this is how the George Jetson vehicles are going to be powered — “electric charging stations all across America the power to fleet to to take care of the fleets of new electric vehicles… 50, excuse me, 500,000 charging stations around the country.”
He's healthier and more physically fit than most 60 year olds I know.

Thread fail.

Not 2035, but 3035.

You post deserves a Fox Patriot Award!

Its comes with a nice pair of clown shoes to wear!

2 more years. At least.

Republikkkans; GOPutinistas in the house;
Helsinki trump; Mikhail Flynn; Pavel Manafort;
Skkkalise; MqQarthy; Gym Jordan;

Terrible thread, from a hate filled NewsMax contributor, somehow picked up by the Boston Herald as "opinion," speaking to a flock of those who wake up each morning filled with hatred.

Maybe nobody else sees the humor in attacking Biden at 80, but he is President. I'd love to be around to see what his attackers are doing at that age. Besides sh*tting in their pants and hurling profanity at the tube. Hey, you kids get off my lawn! ;)

Not 2035, but 3035.

Guess what else? Biden is president and you're not.

Happy Birthday to President Biden.

Regardless of what one may think of him as President, we should remember that his family and friends and millions of voters love him and are very happy that he has reached the age of 80.

So I join all other members (and guests) in congratulating President Biden and also for fulfilling his dream of becoming the leader of the United States of America.

He's healthier and more physically fit than most 60 year olds I know.

Thread fail.
as long as you say so! LAFFriot.

He's 80 FCOL. And let's face it,he wasn't very bright in his prime.
HE should volunteering at a hospital,no President

Guess what else? Biden is president and you're not.

Maybe nobody else sees the humor in attacking Biden at 80, but he is President. I'd love to be around to see what his attackers are doing at that age. Besides sh*tting in their pants and hurling profanity at the tube. Hey, you kids get off my lawn! ;)
My point exactly! He's pretty much there now.

as long as you say so! LAFFriot.

He's 80 FCOL. And let's face it,he wasn't very bright in his prime.
HE should volunteering at a hospital,no President
YOu have no idea how weak these threads make you look, do you.

Another trashy butt-hurt thread by the OP, surprise, surprise.🤡

Happy Birthday President Biden, proud to have you in our White House representing the American people. Thank you for kicking traitor trump's bloated ass to the curb where he belongs, gutter trash. Thank you for bringing integrity and character back to the Office of the President. 🇺🇸

images

He's like most 80 year olds. They struggle to keep going both mentally and physically. Aging is just part of the human condition. The alternative is dying when you're young. Not good...or maybe it is.

He's like most 80 year olds. They struggle to keep going both mentally and physically. Aging is just part of the human condition. The alternative is dying when you're young. Not good...or maybe it is.
And yet you will still vote and support trump. He’s 76 BTW which is the age trump supporters told everyone in 2020 that is too old to run. Hypocrites as usual from the right.

Chump’s buddy, Howie Carr, writes for a tabloid. Salacious, vulgar, sensational and lurid characterize Howie Carr’s writing style. Howie Carr can go suck a Stiff Ick, smack his lips with every lick and grin big when he swallows.

I consider Howie Carr a Conservative Windbag and a Punk. It comes as no surprise the Punk disparaged the POTUS on POTUS’ birthday.

Our 2020 General Election gave only two viable choices, either Joe or Chump. The better man won!

Happy 80th Birthday President Joe Biden!

He's a daily runner, and looks pretty healthy so happy 80th!

He could live to a hundred, we don't know. If I could help a country through a war sparing thousands from death, dropped a climate change bill that will employee thousands, and help millions at 80 years old, I'd be happy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom