• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:63]Former FEC Commissioner: Trump did not violate campaign finance rules

Re: Former FEC Commissioner: Trump did not violate campaign finance rules

I'll ask again what Lanny Davis has to do with my post.

You mentioned Cohen's lawyer. Davis is Cohen's lawyer. Is the dawn starting to break for you?

Think about it overnight...

You mentioned Cohen's lawyer. Davis is Cohen's lawyer. Is the dawn starting to break for you?

Think about it overnight...

So again, what does your comment about him being Clinton's lawyer at one have to do with my post? You have some sort of evidence that Davis recommended his client, whom he has an oath to defend and protect, plead guilty to a crime that isn't a crime, because....Hillary Clinton?

So again, what does your comment about him being Clinton's lawyer at one have to do with my post? You have some sort of evidence that Davis recommended his client, whom he has an oath to defend and protect, plead guilty to a crime that isn't a crime, because....Hillary Clinton?

Only that the whole thing stinks of political intrigue.

So why are you quoting me? Just post that and leave me out of it.

It was in response to the post that you made implying that the motivations of this rogue's gallery were all pure as the driven snow.

They are not. By exposing the political lineage of Lawyer Davis, I thought this might be enlightening for you.

I "admit" that? If you can find a post from me saying "Trump was convicted for a serious crime", please link to it. Since I never made such a post
You called Trump a criminal. Trump has never been charged or convicted for any crime. Therefore your description is wrong.
Please learn the definition of a criminal

But then again, there was this little corrupt scheme called "Trump University", and the $25 million settlement his highness had to pay for duping the students. Oh yeah. We call that "fraud"
Trump was never charged with fraud. Please learn the definition of fraud before you open your piehole.
He had students who werent happy with the education, they sued and he refunded them their money.

Thats not fraud, thats a civil matter

So let's see. Attorney Michael Cohen, Michael Cohen's attorneys, Robert Mueller, and the entirety of the SDNY are all wrong.

If this is what you have to hang on to in order to feel better, then do it. But nobody who thinks about it with a clear and fully functioning critical thinking process buys it.

Cohen chose not to contest the claim of the government with respects to the contribution charge. Edwards contested and he won. Who is to say Cohen would not have been as successful?

You called Trump a criminal. Trump has never been charged or convicted for any crime. Therefore your description is wrong.
Please learn the definition of a criminal

Trump was never charged with fraud. Please learn the definition of fraud before you open your piehole.
He had students who werent happy with the education, they sued and he refunded them their money.

Thats not fraud, thats a civil matter

My "piehole"? How classy. You Trump devotees are emulating your hero so well. Post like a child.

Trump University was settled as a fraud case. Do your research.

My "piehole"? How classy. You Trump devotees are emulating your hero so well. Post like a child.

Trump University was settled as a fraud case. Do your research.

"Piehole" is part of the trending gangster speech among Trump cultists. Anyone who talks to a prosecutor is now a "rat". Flynn for the time being remains a "good guy" because he has dirt on Trump that he hasn't "spilled" or Trump would be going to "the joint" already.

And yes Trump University was a fraud case. Trump didn't just "refund" the money. He was ordered by a judge to pay $25 million in restitution.

"Piehole" is part of the trending gangster speech among Trump cultists. Anyone who talks to a prosecutor is now a "rat". Flynn for the time being remains a "good guy" because he has dirt on Trump that he hasn't "spilled" or Trump would be going to "the joint" already.

And yes Trump University was a fraud case. Trump didn't just "refund" the money. He was ordered by a judge to pay $25 million in restitution.

I saw that comment about the "rat". I never thought I'd live so long to see the POTUS put out a comment so ignorant.

Trump "refunded" the money because a judge ordered him to. Trump University was a classic fraud settlement.

Moderator's Warning:
Let's please stick with commenting towards the OP and not each other.

Trump University was settled as a fraud case. Do your research
There was no fraud at Trump U. no many how times the media tells you there was.
If Trump had committed any fraud he would have been charged criminally with fraud a long time ago.
Trump U. was simple civil case, nothing more. Get your facts straight, woman!

Also you called Trump a criminal, can you show us when Trump was ever charged and convicted with any crime in the past??

There was no fraud at Trump U. no many how times the media tells you there was.
If Trump had committed any fraud he would have been charged criminally with fraud a long time ago.
Trump U. was simple civil case, nothing more. Get your facts straight, woman!

Also you called Trump a criminal, can you show us when Trump was ever charged and convicted with any crime in the past??

Yes. He was charged and convicted at the same time as Hillary Clinton was. Remember - lock her up?

Trump University was settled as a case of breach of contract, fraud, negligent misrepresentation and bad faith. Get your facts straight, man!

Yes. He was charged and convicted at the same time as Hillary Clinton was. Remember - lock her up?

Trump University was settled as a case of breach of contract, fraud, negligent misrepresentation and bad faith. Get your facts straight, man!
You called Trump a criminal. The definition of a criminal is someone who's been found guilty of committing a crime under the criminal code.
I ask you again, when was Trump ever convicted for committing a crime under the criminal code??

You called Trump a criminal. The definition of a criminal is someone who's been found guilty of committing a crime under the criminal code.
I ask you again, when was Trump ever convicted for committing a crime under the criminal code??

So you agree that Trump and his minions were wrong to call Clinton a criminal and scream "lock her up". Good. Every once in a while we see a tinge of honesty from a citizen of Trump Fan Nation.

So you agree that Trump and his minions were wrong to call Clinton a criminal and scream "lock her up". Good. Every once in a while we see a tinge of honesty from a citizen of Trump Fan Nation
So you agree that you were wrong to call Trump a criminal. Good. Every once in a while we see a tinge of honesty from a citizen of Trump Hating Nation.

Next time don't assume 2 wrongs make a right

So you agree that you were wrong to call Trump a criminal. Good. Every once in a while we see a tinge of honesty from a citizen of Trump Hating Nation.

Next time don't assume 2 wrongs make a right

I wish you had been expressing your disgust and disdain for the people, your people, calling Clinton a criminal when you obviously believe she isn't.

You'll be booted out of the Fan Club for that transgression.

If Trump giving his mistresses his own money is a campaign finance violation then what is members of Congress using their taxpayer slush fund to pay off mistresses during election years? This is complete hypocrisy. Either both are allowed or both break campaign finance laws. There cannot be one interpretation for Trump and another for Congress. The bottom line is that Trump broke no laws. They couldn't convict John Edwards and he used actual campaign donations to set up his mistress. Trump using his own money in a non-disclosure agreement was not and is not, a crime.

I wish you had been expressing your disgust and disdain for the people, your people, calling Clinton a criminal when you obviously believe she isn't.

You'll be booted out of the Fan Club for that transgression
You can't boot me out of your fanclub when I never wanted to be in it in the first place

You can't boot me out of your fanclub when I never wanted to be in it in the first place

I'm not talking about my Fan Club. I'm talking about Donald Trump's Fan Club.

You have no authority over the Trump fan club, therefore you are impotent in your attempts to boot me from it

You're right. I'm not a member of the Trump Fan Club. They don't accept people with a triple digit IQ.

Back
Top Bottom