• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W;622]Please... Be honest. Do you really think a second impeachment is good for the country?

Why are you even disputing this? There is no question that the Russians did interfere in our election and did so to benefit Trump. Its not even debatable. The issue was whether team Trump colluded with the Russians.
...Came from the Crowdstrike Report. No official American agency (foreign or domestic) or investigation ever independently verified this and, solely, depended on the report from Crowdstrike.

...Came from the Crowdstrike Report. No official American agency (foreign or domestic) ever independently verified this and, solely, depended on the report from Crowdstrike.
Prove it

Look up any link on the investigation into the Trump campaign...Neither the FBI nor Mueller did any independent investigation into the veracity of Russian interfering in the 2016 election (which would seem important because that was the main premise for both investigations:rolleyes:). The FBI, Mueller and the rest of gov't yahoos took Crowdstrike's word for it that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Look up any link on the investigation into the Trump campaign...Neither the FBI nor Mueller did any independent investigation into the veracity of Russian interfering in the 2016 election (which would seem important because that was the main premise for both investigations:rolleyes:). The FBI, Mueller and the rest of gov't yahoos took Crowdstrike's word for it that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.
Ok if you have no evidence then you concede you are wrong

Ok if you have no evidence then you concede you are wrong
It's common knowledge that all US gov't agencies took the word of the Crowdstrike Report that Russia interfered in the 2016 election...Look it up on Google.:rolleyes:

It's common knowledge that all US gov't agencies took the word of the Crowdstrike Report that Russia interfered in the 2016 election...Look it up on Google.:rolleyes:
I did. You are flat out wrong.....again

Your link proves that Crowdstrike investigated the servers (the only entity that did so) which held the 'stolen' DNC emails.
And that there was a independent congressional and independent intelligence investigation

It wasn't stricken from the record so the jurors were allowed to consider the statement.:rolleyes:
Ok, let me say it again: it was closing argument. In opening argument you can generally only discuss what you think the evidence will be. In closing, the attorneys can discuss the evidence presented at trial and make arguments on what the jury should do with the evidence. They/we cannot interject new "evidence" during closing. And in this instance, the prosecution (stupidly) had OJ actually try on the glove to which he did a great acting job making it look like it could not fit his hand. THAT was the evidence. Cochran merely argued what the jury should do with that evidence.

...Came from the Crowdstrike Report. No official American agency (foreign or domestic) or investigation ever independently verified this and, solely, depended on the report from Crowdstrike.
That is not accurate but I'm going to leave it to you and Google to obtain the necessary information.

I gave it to him. He wont read it though
Well it makes it much easier to claim to be right when you refuse to view the information indicating you are wrong. It's called "Trumping."

Dude I posted the reference. I cant make you read it
You mean based on this link??
The first subheading of the link reads: What was Crowd Strike’s role in investigating the hack of the DNC? (Not the FBI's or Mueller's (or anyone else's role).:rolleyes: I added the parenthetical info.
The second subheading of the link reads: Why did the DNC contact Crowd Strike (to investigate the servers on which the 'stolen' email resided)? My point is: why did the DNC PREVENT the FBI and Mueller from investigating The DNC servers, for example?

The third subheading of the link reads: Why did the DNC hire Crowd Strike instead of just working with the FBI to investigate the hack? I think that's self-explanatory (and really hurts your argument.:rolleyes:

The fourth subheading of the link reads: Did Crowd Strike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?...Followed by this statement: Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports (which also cite the evidence of Crowd Strike).:rolleyes:...I added the parenthetical information.

Like I pointed out to you, your link provides no info that disproves the fact that Crowd Strike was the only agency that examined the servers and investigated the alleged hack.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok, let me say it again: it was closing argument. In opening argument you can generally only discuss what you think the evidence will be. In closing, the attorneys can discuss the evidence presented at trial and make arguments on what the jury should do with the evidence. They/we cannot interject new "evidence" during closing. And in this instance, the prosecution (stupidly) had OJ actually try on the glove to which he did a great acting job making it look like it could not fit his hand. THAT was the evidence. Cochran merely argued what the jury should do with that evidence.
You can try again but the jurors heard the entirety of Cochrane's closing and Ito didn't tell any of the jurors to disregard any elements of Cochrane's closing.:rolleyes:

...Judges allow hearsay evidence (unless it's to decide if an election is free and fair).:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You can try again but the jurors heard the entirety of Cochrane's closing and wasn't told to disregard any elements of the closing by Ito.:rolleyes:
THe glove did not fit.

Best part was OJ looked just as surprised about that fact as the rest of us. ...lol

THe glove did not fit.

Best part was OJ looked just as surprised about that fact as the rest of us. ...lol
OJ had arthritis and had taken meds to prevent swelling of his hands... until the trial.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You mean based on this link??
The first subheading of the link reads: What was Crowd Strike’s role in investigating the hack of the DNC? (Not the FBI's or Mueller's (or anyone else's role).:rolleyes: I added the parenthetical info.
The second subheading of the link reads: Why did the DNC contact Crowd Strike (to investigate the servers on which the 'stolen' email resided)? My point is: why did the DNC PREVENT the FBI and Mueller from investigating The DNC servers, for example?

The third subheading of the link reads: Why did the DNC hire Crowd Strike instead of just working with the FBI to investigate the hack? I think that's self-explanatory (and really hurts your argument.:rolleyes:

The fourth subheading of the link reads: Did Crowd Strike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?...Followed by this statement: Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports (which also cite the evidence of Crowd Strike).:rolleyes:...I added the parenthetical information.

Like I pointed out to you, your link provides no info that disproves the fact that Crowd Strike was the only agency that examined the servers and investigated the alleged hack.:rolleyes:
You completely made up what is in parenthesis.

Just flat out made it up.

It's called lying

Your memes do not faze me (or provide any facts). I know you're fooling yourself into thinking your lean is conservative since you have no libertarian tendencies.

:) Those aren't memes, cabse5. They are the definitions of the logical fallacies you were committing ;).

And, again, as I told you, I don't accept "But So And So Did It " as an excuse from my children, and I don't accept it from adults, either, much less a President. Trying to avoid that by shifting to a red herring / ad hominem combo.....

... Well, it's obvious, man.

There's a difference between being realistic and being a defeatist. I'd rather try and fail than just assume failure without even trying.

A Senate impeachment trial now is near certain failure, but that is not the point. You know what Biden has to get done in the Senate. The point is the enormous loss of time in the Senate devoted to a task doomed to fail.

Delay the trial for 100 days. Why will that hurt?

A Senate impeachment trial now is near certain failure, but that is not the point. You know what Biden has to get done in the Senate. The point is the enormous loss of time in the Senate devoted to a task doomed to fail.

Delay the trial for 100 days. Why will that hurt?
That's up to the Senate to decide now. There are different ways of looking at it, and part of it might depend on wanting to deal with this now since it's fresh on everyone's mind versus in 3 months time when it might not be. As it stands now a trial isn't going to happen right away, so I suspect it's going to be pushed back; for how long I don't know.

You mean the one where REPUBLICANS insisted on a special.prosecutor? Where 17 intelligence agencies said there was evidence of Russian involvement? You mean that election?
The Obama team said that to the public when Obama was in power.

Trump debunked all of that.

We are not defending Russia, we are defending Trump from fake charges.

Back
Top Bottom