• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W;622]Please... Be honest. Do you really think a second impeachment is good for the country?

HE shoudl spend the rest of his ugly miserable life in a cell.

Why? On what grounds? When was he found guilty of a life sentence?

I must have missed it.

The obsessed with power, hateful Democratic Party is making a mockery out of "justice for all."
A rushed, vengeful impeachment sets a dangerous precedence for the country.

If you don't understand this, nothing left for me to say to you.

So holding people accountable for insurgency is bad for the country. Okay.

trump went too far.

Telling the mob to go down to the capitol and cheer certain people on more than others. And that they had to be strong because only the strong are listened to.

trump incited a riot. A president did that.

Yes, impeach him.
It is looking more and more like a planned attack and not a extemporaneous event. The Jan. 5.th "tours" of the Capitol need to be investigated thoroughly. The House members that brought those "scouts" in need to be jailed.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

I didn't like his language especially when he threw VP Pence under the bus, I didn't like that he kept saying he won the election to his rally attendees who you have labeled a mob, but where's the investigation that proves he gave orders for an insurrection? Does the President of the US not have a right to express speech? Who did he tell to go up there and break in, and overtake the capitol? Did he give an order to kill? I want to see your proof that he led a small mob up to capitol to do anything other than protest...
The obsessed with power, hateful Democratic Party is making a mockery out of "justice for all."
A rushed, vengeful impeachment sets a dangerous precedence for the country.

If you don't understand this, nothing left for me to say to you.
as opposed to the peaceful, loving, non obsessed with power Republican party😂.

Even typing the words out makes me lol

It's "social justice" and it is a further indicator of how life in America will be under Communist rule.

Why can't they see this? How did give me liberty or give me death, justice for all, Americans get so far off the beaten track?
This shameful, unjust impeachment is the equivalent of the Salem witch trials.

Why can't they see this? How did give me liberty or give me death, justice for all, Americans get so far off the beaten track?

Why do you hate the rule of law?

He aimed what? This is your proof, investigation completed?
My proof trix is trump telling his base to fight for him and his base responded by chanting fight for trump. In case you missed the rest of the proof there is plenty of video concerning january the sixth at the capitol building. Maybe you should watch some of the peaceful protesters in action?

So now the attack on the Capitol is a "hoax" too? You have not left the Trump train like you claimed. In fact you are now a conductor. We all saw the destruction with our own eyes..

Trump could end Impeachment today.

Admit he mislead America with the election fraud b.s.

Admit to his base that he intentionally ginned them up inorder to project his temper tantrum.

Tell his base that elections happen party control changes, America will be fine under Biden.

Then resign.
I would accept this reality as well.

as opposed to the peaceful, loving, non obsessed with power Republican party😂.

Even typing the words out makes me lol

I don't care about the Republican Party.

So now the attack on the Capitol is a "hoax" too? You have not left the Trump train like you claimed. In fact you are now a conductor. We all saw the destruction with our own eyes..

Don't speak for me. It makes you intellectually dishonest.
Read what I wrote, and leave your cheap spin at the curb.

If you can't figure out what I said and why I said it, there's little hope that I can dumb it down any further for you.

Why? On what grounds? When was he found guilty of a life sentence?

I must have missed it.

You did! My response was in answer to nota’s q about what Trump’s penalty should be were he convicted of treason.

Do you not agree with that penalty or do you think it should be the ultimate penalty as he has insisted for traitors?

I love seeing the whine of Thinskins who thought they knew how to play hardball politics. See, educations are important, after all.

The failure of government to act on the legitimate and protracted concerns of the citizens generally results in some level of violence. You may have noticed this reaction from a few folks after the death of George Floyd earlier last year. The reaction at the Capitol is the result of the same type of failure to address the concerns of the citizens.

So, yes, you believe the country deserved the terrorist attack on the capitol.

THere is literaly no greater threat to this republic than the American Right. By a lot.

What do you think the punishment should be for sedition?
well in the first thing, i think you need to PROVE sedition before you can try someone for it. lets put that with treason, rioting, inciting as well. there are HIGH standards for proving those things.

he stated he wanted a peaceful march IN HIS SPeech, directly. there are TONS of law scholars saying he could NOT be tried for incitement in a court of law.. so what does that leave? the kangaroo court of BS we are seeing of course.

and spare me the impeachment BS, i know how they work SURE they CAN impeach based on anything, but they SHOULD NOT do that, they SHOULD investigate and come up with PROOF and allow the accused to have their say. ANYTHING ELSE is a travesty and a BLIGHT on our system, no matter WHO the defendant is or what your opinion of him is..

IF this goes through and by some chance repubs take the house and senate in 2022, watch out Joe! he might go down in a ny minute.

THEN what are you going to do about it?

There will be no unity with seditionists!!

I believe you. You care that your hero is going to be held accountable for his actions.

When is this going to happen? What actions are those, btw?

The impeachment is just another grandstanding shit show, a stain on the Republic.
I care about the country. I care about justice. I don't care for the unAmerican display of vengeance is mine, social justice warlording that is prevalent on this thread.

It's clear that those who have gone along with a rush impeachment, without a proper investigation of the CIC. care only about their own short-sighted partisanship cloaked in patriotism.

When is this going to happen? What actions are those, btw?

The impeachment is just another grandstanding shit show, a stain on the Republic.
I care about the country. I care about justice. I don't care for the unAmerican display of vengeance is mine, social justice warlording that is prevalent on this thread.

It's clear that those who have gone along with a rush impeachment without a proper investigation of the CIC care only about their own partisanship cloaked in patriotism.

So, to you, inciting insurgency is not actually a big deal.

well in the first thing, i think you need to PROVE sedition before you can try someone for it. lets put that with treason, rioting, inciting as well. there are HIGH standards for proving those things.

he stated he wanted a peaceful march IN HIS SPeech, directly. there are TONS of law scholars saying he could NOT be tried for incitement in a court of law.. so what does that leave? the kangaroo court of BS we are seeing of course.

and spare me the impeachment BS, i know how they work SURE they CAN impeach based on anything, but they SHOULD NOT do that, they SHOULD investigate and come up with PROOF and allow the accused to have their say. ANYTHING ELSE is a travesty and a BLIGHT on our system, no matter WHO the defendant is or what your opinion of him is..

Shame they didn’t apply those standards to declarations of an election being rigged to the point that they took up arms and attacked congress.

It’s always neat when conservatives suddenly want to live by the letter of the law when being charged but everyone needs to just take their word for it that Donald Trump won the election by 10’s of millions of votes, and if you don’t believe it you must have something to hide.

Cons are super lucky the rest of the country is being patient as it is while they work through their feelings.

Back
Top Bottom