• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W;622]Please... Be honest. Do you really think a second impeachment is good for the country?

Let's be honest about Impeachment and the Trump sychophant GOP.

The trial will be live to all Americans trump may have to testify, his kids, and others involved in his corruption.

The psychophants fear America will see their true corrupt colors live on tv

How is it a witch hunt. He’s being impeached based on what he said in National TV to a mob that then proceeded to march yo the capital and “fight like hell”.

Pretty obvious to everyone why he’s being impeached and if it’s as egregious as you guys say Dems will pay for it. Im betting they wont though because the suburbs don’t like what they saw anymore than Dems.

I didn't like his language especially when he threw VP Pence under the bus, I didn't like that he kept saying he won the election to his rally attendees who you have labeled a mob, but where's the investigation that proves he gave orders for an insurrection? Does the President of the US not have a right to express speech? Who did he tell to go up there and break in, and overtake the capitol? Did he give an order to kill? I want to see your proof that he led a small mob up to capitol to do anything other than protest...

That's a sound argument against democracy.
Not really, just an argument for a better informed electorate, more mature political debate and commentary. You know, pie in the sky.

It’s as if you guys forget we are talking about Trump here. The worst human in history since perhaps Hitler. Impeachment won’t be necessary for a rational President going forward.

You've a right to your opinion. His voters disagree.

Yes. Strip Trump of his pension, his travel allowance, his secret service detail, and his ability to ever run for Federal office again.

How do you do that without a conviction?

What don't you understand about there never was a proper investigation yet?
The impeachment is just another sham, a stain on the Republic.

The country pays for what the Democrats rushed along here... another phony grandstanding impeachment without a conviction.

What investigation is needed? A nationally televised address to a mob is what he’s being impeached on. His own words to supporters replayed ad nauseam by news agencies.

The country has paid dearly for electing Trump. Voters voted him out but rather than riding out his term he’s repeated a stolen election hoax for months and then whipped up a mob into a frenzy....on national TV.

Like I said...if this is some Clinton style bogus impeachment then voters will make Dems pay. I think we both know the answer to that. His faithful will say “This will divide us!” despite wanting to throw out a democratically held election while the rest of the country is like “Thank God he’s gone”.

You've a right to your opinion. His voters disagree.

True, but I think those numbers are starting to dwindle. Even at the Republican infested business I work at Trumpers are disgusted with him.

You do realize the Democrats have now set the bar when it comes to rushing through an impeachment, don't you?
Absolutely. Lots of bars have been set the past 4 years. Bars for justice, for common sense, for competence, etc. Unfortunately, under Trump they are all very low bars that in the future, even an idiot can reach them.

Hey, this has been Trump's ballpark for the past 4 years and everyone has had to play in this park. Criticism of the park itself should not be done by the home team. It is they that built it.

The division has been caused by tens of billions of dollars poured into a massive campaign of hate by a few Marxist billionaires who want to destroy and take over country for their own wealth and power.
And your analysis of the effect of Trump's insults of women, blacks, Muslims, refugees, etc., is what? His uplifting rhetoric brought us together?

No need for the Marxist billionaires to have said or done or spent anything, when the president's motto has been "Make America Hate Again.

Don’t mistake what is bad for you is bad for the country.

The obsessed with power, hateful Democratic Party is making a mockery out of "justice for all."
A rushed, vengeful impeachment sets a dangerous precedence for the country.

If you don't understand this, nothing left for me to say to you.

Read it again. Was that "kind" enough for you?
You make zero sense. Maybe saying what you mean instead of playing allusion might help? So speaking of bullshit I'm still waiting for you to point out my false statements.

The obsessed with power, hateful Democratic Party is making a mockery out of "justice for all."
A rushed, vengeful impeachment sets a dangerous precedence for the country.

If you don't understand this, nothing left for me to say to you.
If you don't understand trump aimed his angry white crowd of deplorables straight at the capitol and its occupants, there's nothing left to be said for you.

Please... Be honest. Do you really think a second impeachment is good for the country?

NO.

So the country had that terrorist attack coming is what you’re saying.
The failure of government to act on the legitimate and protracted concerns of the citizens generally results in some level of violence. You may have noticed this reaction from a few folks after the death of George Floyd earlier last year. The reaction at the Capitol is the result of the same type of failure to address the concerns of the citizens.

What don't you understand about there never was a proper investigation yet?
The impeachment is just another sham, a stain on the Republic.

The country pays for what the Democrats rushed along here... another phony grandstanding impeachment without a conviction.

When a president tries to tear down our entire electoral process and encourages a violent insurrection against his the entire legislative branch of the US givernment a price must be paid. Congress is required to defend us against such a mad man. Impeachment is justified regardless of how long he has left.

If you don't understand trump aimed his angry white crowd of deplorables straight at the capitol and its occupants, there's nothing left to be said for you.

He aimed what? This is your proof, investigation completed?

Investigating was never part of the equation.
The rush impeachment is nothing more than a political witch hunt.
It's "social justice" and it is a further indicator of how life in America will be under Communist rule.

Problems of objective reality aside, there is no evidence that the level of voting and voting counting irregularities uncovered could ever amount to a difference that would make a difference.

where would you get evidence if a machine was programmed to skew votes?
Absolutely.

Do you honestly believe insurrection should go unpunished?

insurrection IS being punished by charging those that invaded the capitol building to the extent of the law.

Back
Top Bottom