• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#601][W: #297] Can Biden continue to dodge Kyle Rittenhouse's phone calls?

Can Biden continue to dodge Kyle Rittenhouse's phone calls much linger?

• Total voters
Biden has more important things to do.

Rittenhouse should stop trying to inject himself into places he doesn't belong.

LMAO.... This poor young man has been exploited to the point where he thinks he is relevant enough be entitled to speak the president. Where are his lawsuits? Is he unaware of the statute of limitations for defamation suits?

LMAO.... This poor young man has been exploited to the point where he thinks he is relevant enough be entitled to speak the president. Where are his lawsuits? Is he unaware of the statute of limitations for defamation suits?

But Hog boy gets a Floyd like golden carriage treatment. Cool.

But Hog boy gets a Floyd like golden carriage treatment. Cool.

One big difference between Hogg and Rittenhouse, Hogg is actually attending college (Harvard).

Have you donated to Kyle's grift, I mean "media accountability project"? Did you buy a t-shirt or mug?

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 6.04.33 AM.png

Last edited:

America waits with baited breath. The white, male innocent of murder and say they aren't racist voting block and its supporters are not happy.

Rittenhouse is a piece of shit who is a legend in his own mind
Nobody is going to call that douche back, especially POTUS

America waits with baited breath. The white, male innocent of murder and say they aren't racist voting block and its supporters are not happy.

Don't you think just maybe Joe has more important things on his plate?

What does his race have to do with it?

The hubris that this smarmy little piece of shit thinks he has the right to speak to the President. If I were Biden, I'd refuse to speak to him, and laugh every time the subject was brought up.

Uncle Joe has been kinda busy of late. Maybe Gunslinger Kyle could join the Ukraine Foreign Legion & become the hero some think he is.

He's so concerned with helping out people who need help, he shouldn't even be here to talk to Biden. He should strap on his strap-on and head to the Ukraine.

I mean - he's all about helping people, amirite? They are not getting the support they need from their community, so why isn't he stepping up?

Kyle R., just an everyday teenager walking down a Wisconsin street minding his business when jerks decided to threaten him, figures the POTUS owes him at least one or two direct conversations.

I suggest Kyle take his rifle and go to Ukraine.

38C50397-EE16-4CD7-BAB3-0021F809BAC6.jpeg

In other news, Cate Blanchett continues to refuse to respond to my request that she leave her husband, fall madly in love with me, and whisk me away to a life of wealth, passion, and adventure. So it just shows how much of a phony she is to not want to do it.

Yeah, I don’t think Rittenhouse is getting that nursing degree.

Back
Top Bottom