• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#601][W: #297] Can Biden continue to dodge Kyle Rittenhouse's phone calls?

Can Biden continue to dodge Kyle Rittenhouse's phone calls much linger?

• Total voters
This thread: screaming monkeys throwing poo. Not an intelligent or considered comment to be found.

Don't know why I'd be surprised at this point.

View attachment 67383191

Do you repost this pic in the numerous Maxine Waters/Greta Thunberg/Hillary Clinton/Hunter Biden threads?

Do you repost this pic in the numerous Maxine Waters/Greta Thunberg/Hillary Clinton/Hunter Biden threads?

I don't usually bother to comment in threads that are clearly of the group-angry-monkey-dance variety. Once in a while I get disgusted enough to say something. This thread was today's winner; congrats.

I don't usually bother to comment in threads that are clearly of the group-angry-monkey-dance variety. Once in a while I get disgusted enough to say something. This thread was today's winner; congrats.

We have DP posters using avatars of fascists, mocking a kid's autism, and pushing Russian propaganda... but naw, a two page thread making fun of Kyle Rittenhouse is what disgusts you enough to post. :rolleyes:

We have DP posters using avatars of fascists, mocking a kid's autism, and pushing Russian propaganda... but naw, a two page thread making fun of Kyle Rittenhouse is what disgusts you enough to post. :rolleyes:

You misconstrue and misrepresent, which is hardly surprising and probably deliberate... and also why I rarely comment on any screaming-monkey-house thread. It is rather pointless.

"My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle..."

Good day sir...

Last edited:
Rittenhouse is a piece of shit who is a legend in his own mind
Nobody is going to call that douche back, especially POTUS
why the hate? he's far better than media whore Hogg

And ironically, that post was nothing more than flinging poop. So as usual, all the right ever do is project

You misconstrue and misrepresent, which is hardly surprising and probably deliberate... and also why I rarely comment on any screaming-monkey-house thread. It is rather pointless.
Good day sir...
More monkey flinging poop you projected onto others LOL

In other news, Cate Blanchett continues to refuse to respond to my request that she leave her husband, fall madly in love with me, and whisk me away to a life of wealth, passion, and adventure. So it just shows how much of a phony she is to not want to do it.

Well she can't - she's in love with me, dude. Sorry.

Who's Jenna Ellis?
Rudy’s fart smeller….

1648743313883.jpeg

**** that scumbag Rittenhouse. Hope there is such a thing as karma and he gets it
ah its so touching watching members of the woker support society whine about a kid who made the USA a better place to live in by removing two absolute pieces of shit from society. Now does that merit him getting an audience with senile joe? of course not. Of course his attorneys may one day get to depose the befuddled one in the defamation law suit that Rittenhouse should file against scumbag Biden

I take it as another example of how most americans don't like republican politics. He's nothing more than a pawn to be used by the gop for their needs.
You mean the nearly even vote split in the last election? Look at the current polling on Joe Biden, his approval in nearly every category is in the 30-40's %. I'd say most americans don't like democrat politics.

You mean the nearly even vote split in the last election? Look at the current polling on Joe Biden, his approval in nearly every category is in the 30-40's %. I'd say most americans don't like democrat politics.
Trump had the same numbers. Does that mean Americans don't republican politics?

America waits with baited breath. The white, male innocent of murder and say they aren't racist voting block and its supporters are not happy.

KR may share the frustration that some CBP agents on horseback do when the POTUS (and/or others in his administration) rushed to judgement and spewed unfounded allegations of their criminal activity.

Haven't read through the thread yet, but I'm sure its been said - who the hell is Kyle Rittenhouse to think Biden needs to be taking his calls?
CEC has him convinced he's St. Kyle of the Immaculate Heart of 'Murica.

Might take some time for him to realize Comrade Carlson and others see his value as a useful idiot and little else.

why the hate? he's far better than media whore Hogg
Seriously?
Stop the stereotyping
I detest that self centered moron Hogg even more

what stereotyping-I just don't see the grounds for the hate
You assumed that since I disliked Rittenhouse that I had to be a Hogg cheerleader
Wrong Again
Every thing in this world isn’t just black or white

You assumed that since I disliked Rittenhouse that I had to be a Hogg cheerleader
Wrong Again
Every thing in this world isn’t just black or white
ok that's a fair point but why the hate for Rittenhouse

Only in your dreams.
not my dreams-but there is probably an attorney out there who is thinking about what color his next Mercedes is going to be after yet another case of a british tabloid engaging in obvious defamation

Back
Top Bottom