• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:5949][W:1030]***Official January 6 Public Hearings Thread***

I'll tell you what, I'll just dismiss your question, as it's not a real question, since Liz Cheney has been quite outspoken about who the committee is going after.
Well, I will give you points for now admitting it was indeed a "question", and not a "lie" as you fallaciously declared in your post# 9,766 up thread. Takes a bit courage to backtrack a fallacious positive claim, as you just did. ;)

You are finally making sense, well, more sense, at least.
Great! Now tell us about more about how Trump is being persecuted with all those nasty videos and audio recordings and text messages and emails and testimony under oath by his own inner circle.

Well, I will give you points for now admitting it was indeed a "question", and not a "lie" as you fallaciously declared in your post# 9,766 up thread. Takes a bit courage to backtrack a fallacious positive claim, as you just did. ;)
The lie was you pretending not to know who they are targeting. That's still on you.

Great! Now tell us about more about how Trump is being persecuted with all those nasty videos and audio recordings and text messages and emails and testimony under oath by his own inner circle.
They broadcast that farce in prime time, they've done a great job showing us that they have nothing, and this is just a Pelosi political operation.

Patel is one of the most disgraceful SOB liars.
Should I assume it was under oath? His meeting with them was quite a while back. So is he contradicting or reiterating his testimony in the news article?

Several sources said he was behind closed doors for more than 4 hours but no mention of taking the oath.

Patel has possibly been paying close attention to everything in the committee hearings and would have tips on avoiding perjury if called to testify again.

A few possibilities, he might have been straight with the committee and came out lying to RW media. He came out claiming he cooperated to MSM like cbs.

And the Epoch Times!! Omg

But I'm left with the guess that only a few people really know the answer to your second question.

Well, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware that he had testified to the committee. Should I assume it was under oath? His meeting with them was quite a while back. So is he contradicting or reiterating his testimony in the news article?
Yes, I already corrected you. Now you guys just resort to shooting the messenger and the standard "he's a liar!' Pathetic bullshit. He was there.

Several sources said he was behind closed doors for more than 4 hours but no mention of taking the oath.

Patel has possibly been paying close attention to everything in the committee hearings and would have tips on avoiding perjury if called to testify again.

A few possibilities, he might have been straight with the committee and came out lying to RW media. He came out claiming he cooperated to MSM like cbs.

But I'm left with the guess that only a few people really know the answer to your second question.

And he's one of the people where we want to know if he spoke on the phone with anyone in particular while the riot was going on.

Yes, I already corrected you. Now you guys just resort to shooting the messenger and the standard "he's a liar!' Pathetic bullshit. He was there.
That's pointless. Do you know why the committee would want to subpeona him now?

The lie was you pretending not to know who they are targeting. That's still on you.
Lovely. Now you're backtracking your previous backtrack, as well as improperly defining the word "lie." Better get a bigger shovel, and a dictionary, or simply admit your obvious defeat, and save further embarrassment. Your call, of course. 🤷‍♂️

Well, hang on now. I said, in italics, under oath. Do you know for certain that he testified under oath? Or just spoke with the committee?

The "interviews" are testimony and they are given under oath which is why video tapes can be shown in the hearings.
Depositions are also given under oath.

They are not "just speaking" to the committee and would be subject to perjury
For an example; Ivanka Trump has not testified in public, but her testimony has been shown in public hearings as well as Cippolone, etc..

Some of these people testifying are also using "I don't recall" or taking the 5th quite frequently so showing their testimony in public hearings would be useless and serve no purpose

Last edited:
They broadcast that farce in prime time, they've done a great job showing us that they have nothing, and this is just a Pelosi political operation.
Haha, the "farce"

Which part was fake? The videos? The audio? The texts and emails?

Or was it the testimony, under oath, by trump's inner circle?

You keep sidestepping this.

Haha, the "farce"

Now, now, Anthony60 is right. The Jan 6th Committee is a giant hit job on Trump....by Republicans.

Well, hang on now. I said, in italics, under oath. Do you know for certain that he testified under oath? Or just spoke with the committee?
Can't give you an answer, not that it matters. What portion of the witnesses are they not putting under oath?

Haha, the "farce"
What number of videos, audios, texts, and emails that they've paraded around means that someone is guilty of something?
Here's another number... 1.
Show us one piece of direct evidence that indicates Trump is guilty of a crime.
Should be very easy, since you boasted about the mountain of information they've harvested.

Not much of a comeback, of course. At this point, you are just pathetic.
No need for the personal attack. Just because we disagree, that doesn't make me "just pathetic."

What number of videos, audios, texts, and emails that they've paraded around means that someone is guilty of something?
Here's another number... 1.
Show us one piece of direct evidence that indicates Trump is guilty of a crime.
Should be very easy, since you boasted about the mountain of information they've harvested.

Direct evidence
Trump spoke with McCarthy while the riot was underway and chose to not respond to his pleas.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,"

Two Representatives have testified to hearing the call, they were huddled around the phone together with McCarthy.

Trump spoke with McCarthy, Jordan, but not Gen Milley nor the secdef , trump never called out the NG.

At about 2 pm , trump had the opportunity to tweet and send video to call off the riot and tell them to leave. But he chose to not do so.

"A federal judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald J. Trump and Eastman most likely had committed felonies, including obstructing the work of Congress and conspiring to defraud the United States."

"It essentially ratified the committee’s argument that :
Mr. Trump’s efforts to block Congress from certifying Biden’s Electoral College victory
could well rise to the level of a criminal conspiracy."

That phone call to or from McCarthy is verified. What trump told him is direct evidence.

Direct evidence
Trump spoke with McCarthy while the riot was underway and chose to not respond to his pleas.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,"

Two Representatives have testified to hearing the call, they were huddled around the phone together with McCarthy.

Trump spoke with McCarthy, Jordan, but not Gen Milley nor the secdef , trump never called out the NG.

At about 2 pm , trump had the opportunity to tweet and send video to call off the riot and tell them to leave. But he chose to not do so.

"A federal judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald J. Trump and Eastman most likely had committed felonies, including obstructing the work of Congress and conspiring to defraud the United States."

That phone call to or from McCarthy is verified. What trump told him is direct evidence.

Doesn't his phone call to trump also corroborate his short conversation with Hutchinson which happened two hours earlier? Everyone involved in both of McCarthy 's phone calls mentioned he was furious.

This makes me wonder if there was a rift in loyalty in the secret service. Just a guess.

"A source close to Pence said Trump's legal team was not telling the truth when attorney Michael van der Veen said at the trial that "at no point" did the then-President know his vice president was in danger.

Asked whether van der Veen was lying, the source said, "Yes." Former Pence aides are still fuming over Trump's actions on January 6, insisting he never checked on the vice president as Pence was being rushed from danger by his US Secret Service detail."

Direct evidence
If you are correct, I'm sure he'll be arrested post haste. If not, well, my point stands.
Oh, the judge should be disbarred for making those comments.

If you are correct, I'm sure he'll be arrested post haste. If not, well, my point stands.
Oh, the judge should be disbarred for making those comments.

Oh Anthony, there you are, we missed you so much , until we realized you were still here.

And I noticed you didn't post any facts at all.

citation? something? anything?

Oh Anthony, there you are, we missed you so much , until we realized you were still here.
And I noticed you didn't post any facts at all.
citation? something? anything?
A lot of the time you libs are just posting ridiculous stuff among yourselves, that is not worthy of a response, so don't sweat it.
You want a citation for my opinion? Wouldn't that just be someone else's opinion?

Back
Top Bottom