• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:5949][W:1030]***Official January 6 Public Hearings Thread***

Absolutely, the camera available to him at any time, people trying to call him,

Sarah Matthews said it would have taken less than a minute to walk from the dining room to the briefing room when shown a 3-D cross section of the White House, so there was no excuse for his decision to stay put.

From only one party? How many Wyoming Democrats voted for Cheney? It's not that Cheney or Kinzinger want to be Democrats, it's that they won't join the Party of Trump.
They do not want to lower themselves to Trump's level.

Sarah Matthews said it would have taken less than a minute to walk from the dining room to the briefing room when shown a 3-D cross section of the White House, so there was no excuse for his decision to stay put.

Just kickin back and tweetin' 🤬

I think I posted before that if he was watching Fox, he only saw a fraction of what was happening.

I think I posted before that if he was watching Fox, he only saw a fraction of what was happening.

He was listening to Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. It is not just a matter of how much Fox covered, but also the fact he was watching two of his worshipers who believed the election was stolen.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/kash-...national-guard-days-before-jan-6_4615875.html

In the days leading up to Jan. 6, 2021, President Donald Trump authorized up to 20,000 National Guard, but official government documents show Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Washington mayor Muriel Bowser, and the D.C. Capitol Police each declined the offer.

“The fact that President Trump authorized security for the Capitol and he ordered the transition of government—he could legally and factually not have been orchestrating a coup to conduct an insurrection,” says Kash Patel.

Why hasn’t the FBI turned over all documentation related to January 6? Were there undercover government agents in the crowd that day? And why was Trump supporter Rosanne Boyland, who died that day, repeatedly beaten by a Capitol Police officer even while she was unconscious?

Wow!
Patel is full of shit. If he weren't, he would be saying this under oath to the committee, not to the unreliable Epoch Times. But not only has he not testified, he hasn't even tried to. I know that because if he had offered testimony, and the committee refused, he would have claimed such. I read the interview in the link and did not see evidence to support his contention.

Patel is full of shit. If he weren't, he would be saying this under oath to the committee, not to the unreliable Epoch Times. But not only has he not testified, he hasn't even tried to. I know that because if he had offered testimony, and the committee refused, he would have claimed such. I read the interview in the link and did not see evidence to support his contention.

You're right he's full of * .

The date shows he was there long before any of the recent revelations. I hope they call him for new questions because it's different now.

You're right he's full of * .

The date shows he was there long before any of the recent revelations. I hope they call him for new questions because it's different now.

Well, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware that he had testified to the committee. Should I assume it was under oath? His meeting with them was quite a while back. So is he contradicting or reiterating his testimony in the news article?

LOL! He did testify. The committee is keeping what he said secret. No reason at all not to believe him, he's not on a mission to destroy anyone, like the committee is.

LOL! He did testify. The committee is keeping what he said secret. No reason at all not to believe him, he's not on a mission to destroy anyone, like the committee is.
Who is the committee trying to "destroy". and by what means is this 'alleged' "destroying" taking place? And what would prohibit this guy from going to a news outlet of his own choosing and revealing what he testified to?

Oh, Jeez. Go back under your rock.
So you make a positive claim, provide zilch evidence to validate said positive claim, climb back under a rock, and tell another to climb back under a rock. That is conceding the argument without even attempting to defend your positive claim/argument. Well played --- NOT! 🤡

Well, I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware that he had testified to the committee. Should I assume it was under oath? His meeting with them was quite a while back. So is he contradicting or reiterating his testimony in the news article?

Great questions,
I don't know any of those answers tonight 🙂

I'm sure that whatever he said hasn't been released. It will In the final report. In the RW media he gave interviews with more lies. I haven't read the article about him recently but I ll get back to you on that.

👍

So you make a positive claim, provide zilch evidence to validate said positive claim, climb back under a rock, and tell another to climb back under a rock. That is conceding the argument without even attempting to defend your positive claim/argument. Well played --- NOT! 🤡
You ask a question that has an obvious answer, and you want to be treated seriously? You are lying or trolling. Either way, I'm not playing your little game.

Again -- this has been posted numerous times. The former guy did NOT order ANY troops whether 10 or 20,000:rolleyes:

Trump did not order troops before Capitol riot, Christoper Miller says​

Former President Donald Trump’s last acting secretary of defense has denied Trump’s claims that he requested thousands of National Guard troops be deployed to the Capitol ahead of the riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

“There was no direct, there was no order from the president,” Christopher Miller said in video from his deposition released Tuesday by the House select committee investigating last year’s violence.

Miller also denied a suggestion by former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows in February 2021 that 10,000 National Guard troops were at the ready before Jan. 6.

“I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,” Miller said. “So I was surprised by seeing that publicly but I don’t know the context or even where it was.”

The former acting Pentagon chief added that there were plans in place for activating more troops, but “that was not anything more than contingency planning.”

When Miller was asked directly by an investigator whether he was given an order to have 10,000 troops at the ready Jan. 6, he responded: “A non-military person probably could have some sort of weird interpretation, but no. The answer to your question is no.”

I heard Trump stiffed him. Lol.

Yes, we first heard about this in Eric Herschmann's famous "Get a great f'ing criminal defense lawyer" testimony.

He stated that Eastman had called him wanting to overturn Georgia. Now we have direct evidence from Eastman himself.

You ask a question that has an obvious answer, and you want to be treated seriously? You are lying or trolling. Either way, I'm not playing your little game.
How is asking a question "lying"? That doesn't make any sense at all. Either support your positive claim, or have it dismissed due to your inability to meet 'burden of proof.' Your call.

Oh, Jeez. Go back under your rock.
But are you going to tell us how they are nefariously trying to destroy Trump using video and audio recordings and testimony, under oath, from his hand picked inner circle?

I mean, we could a use a good laugh, I'm sure.

How is asking a question "lying"? That doesn't make any sense at all. Either support your positive claim, or have it dismissed due to your inability to meet 'burden of proof.' Your call.
I'll tell you what, I'll just dismiss your question, as it's not a real question, since Liz Cheney has been quite outspoken about who the committee is going after.

But are you going to tell us how they are nefariously trying to destroy Trump using video and audio recordings and testimony, under oath, from his hand picked inner circle?

I mean, we could a use a good laugh, I'm sure.
No soap, radio.

Back
Top Bottom