• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:963][W:#588][W:#502]Transgender swimmer destroying records

What is a trans woman transitioning from? What is a trans woman transitioning to?
At what point in the transition does the new gender transubstantiation occur? I thought you believed it was retroactive to the moment of their birth, and therefore there was never a transition at all?

Let's play a game. It's called, determine which if any of the above questions are in good faith.

Let's play a game. It's called, determine which if any of the above questions are in good faith.
No they aren't, because I already know your answers to all of them and they are incredibly stupid.

Kids generally know that they are cis or trans from a young age in life. Jazz Jennings knew when she was like 5.
And those that dont and already completed puberrty? Which, again, is becoming more common.

Why are you asking me to repeat something I already said?

LOL. So, you actually believe trans women are female? (lol - That's the "party of science", everybody!)

No they aren't, because I already know your answers to all of them and they are incredibly stupid.

Didn't think you'd fess up to it but OK (y)

Now would you like to try again, this time with less transphobia?

And those that dont and already completed puberrty? Which, again, is becoming more common.

Whoa, that's a bold claim. Care to back it up with evidence?

LOL. So, you actually believe trans women are female? (lol - That's the "party of science", everybody!)

We've already got a bunch of bad faith questions in queue. Yours will have to wait. :)

I suppose I can't deny a rare moment of honesty from you. 🤷‍♂️ Oh well, maybe someday you'll learn to not parrot the ideology of the social conservatives, who are on the right side of history absolutely never.

I suppose I can't deny a rare moment of honesty from you. 🤷‍♂️ Oh well, maybe someday you'll learn to not parrot the ideology of the social conservatives, who are on the right side of history absolutely never.
There it is again. The zeal of an ideologue who doesn't bother to think critically because the belief has become a religious fervor. But at least you are On The Right Side Of History. No one has ever thought that and been wrong before. :rolleyes:

There it is again. The zeal of an ideologue who doesn't bother to think critically because the belief has become a religious fervor. But at least you are On The Right Side Of History. No one has ever thought that and been wrong before. :rolleyes:

Go ahead and present to me one case where social conservatives were proven to be on the right side of history. Just one.

Whoa, that's a bold claim. Care to back it up with evidence?
It is true. It's becoming far more common. But, lets pretend its not. What to do with any that don't realize until later... What about them?
We've already got a bunch of bad faith questions in queue. Yours will have to wait. :)

Don't back pedal now. Own it. Lol.

It is true. It's becoming far more common. But, lets pretend its not. What to do with any that don't realize until later... What about them?

You didn't post any evidence for your dubious claim.

Don't back pedal now. Own it. Lol.

Actually, on the social scale, Communism was very far to the right. :)
This is fun. If it's a belief that you personally hold (e.g. your goofy transgender nonsense), you'll defend it to the hilt. And if it's a belief that you don't personally hold (e.g. communism), you'll find a reason it doesn't count.

Yes, it's very easy to make blanket statements like "Group X is wrong about everything" when you ignore all counterexamples. Such intelligence. Very nuance.

This is fun. If it's a belief that you personally hold (e.g. your goofy transgender nonsense), you'll defend it to the hilt. And if it's a belief that you don't personally hold, you'll find a reason it doesn't count.

Yes, it's very easy to make blanket statements like "Group X is wrong about everything" when you ignore all counterexamples. Such intelligence. Very nuance.

So many words, so little punch. It's like you're not even trying any more. 🤷‍♂️

You didn't post any evidence for your dubious claim.

The claim I made, it's posted on these forums a while ago. I don't care enough to search for it again.

So, for the sake of argument, the only one ever tto realize after puberty... What to do with them?

The claim I made, it's posted on these forums a while ago. I don't care enough to search for it again.

So, for the sake of argument, the only one ever tto realize after puberty... What to do with them?

In other words, I'm just supposed to accept a dubious claim on faith. Sorry but that's not how debate works. When you make a claim like this:

You are expected to back it up with evidence. Where's that evidence?

In other words, I'm just supposed to accept a dubious claim on faith. Sorry but that's not how debate works. When you make a claim like this:

I don't blame you for not wanting to answer, as it screws up your entire argument. But Ok.

I don't blame you for not wanting to answer, as it screws up your entire argument. But Ok.

Translation: You don't want to provide the evidence necessary for your claim. At this point I'm starting to wonder if the evidence even exists!

Just putting it out there, and no, it isn't popular these days and it isn't about sports. When I read that "Amy" Schneider is the first "woman" to win a mil on jeopardy, I felt offended. Sue me. don't expect a response to your outrage.

I remember when I was one of 3 girls that made it onto our town’s baseball teams back in the 80’s.

Myself, Erin and Kristin competed against the boys in try outs to win a spot on the teams.

We beat out some boys and we won. We didn’t claim we were boys to get the spot, we didn’t ask for special consideration because we were girls…we went into tryouts against the boys…and won.

Guess what?

The leagues didn’t open up girl’s softball to allow boys to try out.

Because most boys are stronger than girls. The softball league was allowed to be for the girls.

If a woman wants to attempt to compete against men in a sporting arena and can win? Good for them.

Women are biologically the weaker species, physically. I give all the kudos in the world to women that can and do compete to earn a spot on teams dominated by men.

When biologically male individuals want to compete against women? It is an unfair biological advantage….and I don’t care what gender they identify with.

Biology is biology.

If people want to deny the fact that biologically male individuals are stronger, faster and bigger than biological females, they are living in denial of science.

Translation: You don't want to provide the evidence necessary for your claim. At this point I'm starting to wonder if the evidence even exists!

Yup. You won't answer. All good.

I remember when I was one of 3 girls that made it onto our town’s baseball teams back in the 80’s.

Myself, Erin and Kristin competed against the boys in try outs to win a spot on the teams.

We beat out some boys and we won. We didn’t claim we were boys to get the spot, we didn’t ask for special consideration because we were girls…went into tryouts against the boys…and won.

Nobody is "claiming" anything that they're not. What's being denied is who trans people are.

Guess what?

The leagues didn’t open up girl’s softball to allow boys to try out.

Because most boys are stronger than girls. The softball league was allowed to be for the girls.

If a woman wants to attempt to compete against men in a sporting arena and can win? Good for them.

Women are biologically the weaker species, physically. I give all the kudos in the world to women that can and do compete to earn a spot on teams dominated by men.

When biologically male individuals want to compete against women? It is an unfair biological advantage….and I don’t care what gender they identify with.

Biology is biology.

If people want to deny the fact that biologically male individuals are stronger, faster and bigger than biological females, they are living in denial of science.

Ever notice how people who take the anti-trans side never complain about the lack of sports opportunities for trans men?

Yup. You won't answer. All good.

You think you can just post unsubstantiated crap and expect to have them be naively accepted? :D

Nobody is "claiming" anything that they're not. What's being denied is who trans people are.

Ever notice how people who take the anti-trans side never complain about the lack of sports opportunities for trans men?
Trans people are NOT the biological equivalent of the opposite gender.

Can trans men compete and win spots on sports teams against biological men? If they can, go for it. Because they’re not biologically equivalent or advantaged against them.

We have girls that win spots on male dominated sports teams - no one objects. Because a woman beating a man in sports isn’t due to an unfair biological advantage.

Back
Top Bottom