• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:963][W:#588][W:#502]Transgender swimmer destroying records

Only in people's imaginations are women's rights being compromised here.

And make trans women a third class of citizens. It's obvious what you really want.

"The trans." If you're going to lie like this, do try to be more convincing.

That is remarkably similar to homophobic comments. "A man can be with another man, just don't call it marriage."

Social cons have pivoted from "the sanctity of marriage" to "the integrity of sports."

I have no idea why but your views are radical on this issue.

You can't be conversed with intellectually (on this issue).

Good luck with this extreme agenda.

peace

Only in people's imaginations are women's rights being compromised here.

And make trans women a third class of citizens. It's obvious what you really want.

How is asking transwomen to use the changing room that corresponds to their sex (male) until they have had realignment surgery to remove their male sexual organs making them third class citizens?

I have no idea why but your views are radical on this issue.

You can't be conversed with intellectually (on this issue).

Good luck with this extreme agenda.

peace

The push for gay rights was also considered "radical" before it became mainstream. So your latest whine falls flat.

The push for gay rights was also considered "radical" before it became mainstream. So your latest whine falls flat.

They did not try to take away teh rights of others like the trans are now.

They did not try to take away teh rights of others like the trans are now.

"The trans." :rolleyes: Transgender people are doing no such thing, no matter how loudly the transphobes whine to the contrary.

Hi, Bird!

This swimmer took a spot away from an actual WOMAN.

Trans women are women, no matter how much you have been told otherwise. :)

Yeah, that’s why this swimmer is decimating biological women. Because they’re the same. 🙄

"Decimating" :LOL: By your logic, any woman who dominates her sport is sus.

The NY times has an article on the new SOC for wpath. Further movement to the correct side.

More gatekeeping of kids prior to transitioning...more caution around medicalization ... and even an acknowledgmenet that some of the current cohort are being influenced by social media.

That the times is reporting this seems significant.

That's very good to hear. Society seems to slowly be coming back to reality on this issue, even though social media echo chambers are still insane.

And do you notice how the transphobes NEVER express "concern" about trans men in men's sports?
Because they don't have any advantage, except maybe in rare cases like gymnastics.

If a woman wants to compete against men because she thinks she's a man, that's fine. Best of luck to her. And that also extends to any other woman who isn't confused about her gender and just wants to compete against men for some other reason. Go for it, best of luck.

There might be some safety issues in some sports, but no competitive advantage.

Last edited:
And just like that, you made my point for me.

Transphobes don't care about equality or fairness. They just want to keep trans people down. So if there is any perception of an advantage for a trans person, they will fight it tooth and nail.
Umm yeah, since trans people have an advantage in sports then it *should* be fought. That is what equality and fairness entails.
Never mind that trans people suffer all kinds of disadvantages in life. The transphobes don't want to talk about that.
Tim From Trig Class calling you a tranny when you were 14 has literally nothing to do with men playing in women's sports.
Women's sports were created to increase participation, not decrease it. So another premise by you fails. :)
And allowing men to play in women's sports will decrease participation, which is why we have Title IX.

:LOL:

The average cis man is stronger than the average cis woman, but when it comes to emotional strength and empathy? We have work to do.
The winner of women's MMA matches isn't typically determined by emotional strength and empathy.

Umm yeah, since trans people have an advantage in sports then it *should* be fought. That is what equality and fairness entails.

Tim From Trig Class calling you a tranny when you were 14 has literally nothing to do with men playing in women's sports.

And allowing men to play in women's sports will decrease participation, which is why we have Title IX.

Any of this could be solved by giving trans teens the access to hormone blockers that they deserve.

But this was never about fairness or equality, but power.

The winner of women's MMA matches isn't typically determined by emotional strength and empathy.

The person I responded to did not include all strengths, simply focusing on physical. But you knew that already. :)

Any of this could be solved by giving trans teens the access to hormone blockers that they deserve.
Taking a bunch of recreational drugs to supposedly nerf your performance is not the same as being female.

Supposedly?

Trans women are women. So sorry if you're not ready to accept this.
You can't even define trans woman because you can't define woman.

You can't even define trans woman because you can't define woman.

At some point you're going to learn that gender is a social construct.

At some point you're going to learn that gender is a social construct.
Right, I get that. That's my whole point, it's based on stereotypes that society has created, not anything real. So a dude who likes makeup and wearing dresses is not a woman, he's just a dude who likes makeup and wearing dresses. Because gender is a social construct.

The whole trans ideology is based on some sort of mind-body dualism that there's more than this, and yet at the end of the day they *always* resort to stereotypes: "I knew I was a girl from a young age because I liked dolls." It's an incredibly misogynistic and homophobic ideology.

How about those that determine they are trans later, which is becoming far more commone than in past.

Trans women are women. So sorry if you're not ready to accept this.

But, are trans women female? (which is what he said)

Right, I get that. That's my whole point, it's based on stereotypes that society has created, not anything real. So a dude who likes makeup and wearing dresses is not a woman, he's just a dude who likes makeup and wearing dresses. Because gender is a social construct.

And now you're deliberately conflating drag queens with trans people. Keep it up--you're on a roll. (y)

How about those that determine they are trans later, which is becoming far more commone than in past.

Kids generally know that they are cis or trans from a young age in life. Jazz Jennings knew when she was like 5.

But, are trans women female? (which is what he said)

Why are you asking me to repeat something I already said?

And now you're deliberately conflating drag queens with trans people. Keep it up--you're on a roll. (y)
What is a trans woman transitioning from? What is a trans woman transitioning to?
At what point in the transition does the new gender transubstantiation occur? I thought you believed it was retroactive to the moment of their birth, and therefore there was never a transition at all?

Back
Top Bottom