• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:963][W:#588][W:#502]Transgender swimmer destroying records

The hell?? I am not a drug dealer. Wouldn't even do it if I were paid Walter White levels of money.
I don't really care if you give them the drugs yourself, or find some shady doctor who obediently tells you what you obviously want to hear. You aren't absolved of responsibility for child abuse just because you found a middleman.

Let's recap the words that you chose to write:

and

Do you realize that by your own logic, ANY medication for children is "unnecessary medical treatment"?
There is ZERO medical necessity in giving CHILDREN hormone suppressants pre-puberty because they *might* be trans.

To even attempt to make that the same as giving children medication for a MEDICAL reason is a false equivalency.

There is ZERO medical necessity in giving CHILDREN hormone suppressants pre-puberty because they *might* be trans.

Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

To even attempt to make that the same as giving children medication for a MEDICAL reason is a false equivalency.

Anti-vaxxers would say that many if not all medications are unnecessary. Stop copying them.

Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

Anti-vaxxers would say that many if not all medications are unnecessary. Stop copying them.
How do you get your hands around all these straws you keep grasping at?

The "la la la can't hear you" game is not going to get you out of the mess that you got yourself into, Bird. Your position is that trans kids must be forced to grow up in the body that they clearly do not want. How cruel. 😢

The "la la la can't hear you" game is not going to get you out of the mess that you got yourself into, Bird. Your position is that trans kids must be forced to grow up in the body that they clearly do not want. How cruel. 😢
Not cruel. ADULT.

Would you let a child tattoo their face at age 8 because they REALLY wanted to look like a cat?

Would you let your child operate a vehicle at age 7 because they think they are a race car driver?

Would you tell your child that they don't have to take math or reading because they hate it and they don't want to read?

My son wants candy for dinner...he says "real food is yucky". Should I let him eat candy daily for meals because he really doesn't want to eat "real food"?

There are reasons that we don't allow children to make medical decisions. That we don't allow children to make decisions in regards to their education. That we don't allow children to drive and operate motor vehicles. There are reasons why we make meals for them and make them brush their teeth, wash their faces and comb their hair.

Because they are CHILDREN. Their brains are literally not fully formed and they are not capable of processing and making adult decisions.

I'm sorry you want to just ignore that when it comes to "trans"

Speaking of straw, what about this straw man?

Speaking of straw, what about this straw man?
How is that a straw man?

There is ZERO medical necessity for CHILDREN to take hormone suppressants because they may think they are trans.

How is that a straw man?

There is ZERO medical necessity for CHILDREN to take hormone suppressants because they may think they are trans.
Do you think this is a decision anyone makes on a whim? You compared it to a kid who just wants to look like a cat, like its a fleeting desire parents would indulge for no reason.

Luckily we have medical professionals who actually work with trans youth in spite of your erroneous opinion.
"Youth with gender dysphoria often experience significant trauma at the onset of their endogenous pubertal process.[6] Not uncommonly, gender dysphoria first emerges with the onset of puberty. The development of secondary sexual characteristics can be the solidification of an undesired physical developmental process for those with a gender identity that is incongruent with their assigned sex at birth. With the high frequency among transgender youth of mental health challenges including anxiety, depression, social isolation, self-harm, drug and alcohol misuse, many providers view early treatment as life-saving."

Your position is that trans kids must be forced to grow up in the body that they clearly do not want. How cruel. 😢
Nature "forced" them to do that, not anything that anyone did to them. This is ridiculous as saying you're forcing a child to remain in an un-tattooed body they don't want.

You lie. 1% or less of those who transition regret it, and some of those are just because they didn't like how the surgery turned out.

Well, I was discussing the reasons for detransitioning. A majority (over 70%) of detransitioners stated they realized their dysphoria was from something other than being trans.

As for your 1% claim... there are so many issues with that claim. You should really go through all the studies they cited and you should be able to find some of the issues. Anyway, I've done this b4... still not too interested in going through it in detail again.

Moderator's Warning:
From now on, any discussion which even hints that another poster is a danger to children, shouldn't be trusted around children, would manipulate children, is responsible for child abuse, etc. will either result in a thread-ban, a gig, or both. That kind of sleazy stuff stops now.

Not cruel. ADULT.

Would you let a child tattoo their face at age 8 because they REALLY wanted to look like a cat?

Would you let your child operate a vehicle at age 7 because they think they are a race car driver?

Would you tell your child that they don't have to take math or reading because they hate it and they don't want to read?

My son wants candy for dinner...he says "real food is yucky". Should I let him eat candy daily for meals because he really doesn't want to eat "real food"?

There are reasons that we don't allow children to make medical decisions. That we don't allow children to make decisions in regards to their education. That we don't allow children to drive and operate motor vehicles. There are reasons why we make meals for them and make them brush their teeth, wash their faces and comb their hair.

Because they are CHILDREN. Their brains are literally not fully formed and they are not capable of processing and making adult decisions.

I'm sorry you want to just ignore that when it comes to "trans"

^ tHiNk oF tHe cHiLdReN

Trans kids deserve the right to live their lives in the body that matches who they are, not who some adults want them to be.

Well, I was discussing the reasons for detransitioning. A majority (over 70%) of detransitioners stated they realized their dysphoria was from something other than being trans.

As for your 1% claim... there are so many issues with that claim. You should really go through all the studies they cited and you should be able to find some of the issues. Anyway, I've done this b4... still not too interested in going through it in detail again.

In other words, you don't want to put in the work that would verify your debunked views, because such evidence does not exist.

It's happening in many schools. There is proof posted of this occurring. They will transition the child by using a different name on the paperwork and in class, moving them to different bathrooms etc without ever telling the family.

Just posted an article of a girl feeling pressured to transition from the teachers. When the parents finally found out about it, offered to use a boys name and tell the new school to also use a new name, the girl responded with a "No" and claimed the teachers were just bad people.
The idea that schools are transitioning students against their will is absurd. You have no idea what you are talking about. Teachers using the pronoun of the student's choice is not against their will.

A teacher cannot transition a student. The site you are using is laughable. I dare you to post those on the Reddit transgender (r/MtF)forum. They will roast you like a Thanksgiving turkey.

A teacher cannot transition a student.
They can pressure students,which is what the mother says the daughter alleges. As these same teachers stalked kid's online activity during lockdowns and kept info.from parents, I wouldn't be surprised. As the daughter said: these teachers are "bad people".

Last edited:
They can pressure students,which is what the mother says the daughter alleges. As these same teachers stalked kid's online activity during lockdowns and kept info.from parents, I wouldn't be surprised. As the daughter said: these teachers are "bad people".
Why would a teacher do that? That would be child abuse/ sexual harassment and they would be fired for it.

I would have questions about a child that says that "Teachers are bad people". That suggests that the child has a learning disability.

Last edited:
Why would a teacher do that? That would be child abuse/ sexual harassment and they would be fired for it.

I'm not sure exactly which part you are asking about. But, you'll have to ask the teachers. None of it has been disputed by the school or teachers. The school has indicated they are taking appropriate personnel steps to ensure the activities and comments will not be repeated. So, they may be fired. I would guess they will. There was a big enough uproar at the school board meeting over it. It's making the local CA news too.

I'm not sure exactly which part you are asking about. But, you'll have to ask the teachers. None of it has been disputed by the school or teachers. The school has indicated they are taking appropriate personnel steps to ensure the activities and comments will not be repeated. So, they may be fired. I would guess they will. There was a big enough uproar at the school board meeting over it. It's making the local CA news too.
Link?

EDIT,
It seems like the parent is the problem if this is the situation.

Last edited:
You don't give a kid a license to drive or the right to vote for a reason. Can you think of the reason for that?

Link?

EDIT,
It seems like the parent is the problem if this is the situation.

Yes, the teacher's stalking the kid's online activities and keeping secrets from the parents. The school making a statement that they will ensure future activities meet state requirements, putting an end to a lot of what these teachers were involved in and taking "appropriate personnel" steps against the teachers involved... And you think the parents are the problem.. OK...

Glad the school doesn't agree with you and is placing blame appropriately on the teachers. Though, IMO, the school gets some blame when all this occurred under their noses while claiming they had no idea. Seems like poor management.

Anyway, we went from "it doesn't happen" to "it's good it happened" you even threw in a weird claim that "the parents are to blame".

Yes, the teacher's stalking the kid's online activities and keeping secrets from the parents. The school making a statement that they will ensure future activities meet state requirements, putting an end to a lot of what these teachers were involved in and taking "appropriate personnel" steps against the teachers involved... And you think the parents are the problem.. OK...

Glad the school doesn't agree with you and is placing blame appropriately on the teachers. Though, IMO, the school gets some blame when all this occurred under their noses while claiming they had no idea. Seems like poor management.
The teacher isn't stalking anyone. That parent has serious emotional problems.

The Epoch Times is a very questionable source.
The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

The Epoch Times is a very questionable source.

Not to mention, far-right sources hate anything LGBTQ and public education. These propaganda sources have an agenda, and it isn't to report the news, but to inflame ignorant passion.

The teachers stated they stalked the kids online search activities. The school will now put a stop to teachers monitoring of online activities. The teachers are facing discipline. Obviously, to lisa, that all means they didn't do it. Rofl

Back
Top Bottom