• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:51]White House orders end to COVID-19 airport screenings for international travelers

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Genuine question: if trump was using the pandemic as an opportunity to cripple the nation, would it look any different than everything he's done?

WASHINGTON — The U.S. government on Monday will stop conducting enhanced screening of passengers on inbound international flights for COVID-19, Yahoo News has learned.

The screening operations have been held at select airports since January, when the first cases of the disease began to emerge from Wuhan, China. Since March, incoming international flights from select high-risk countries, including much of Europe, China and Iran, among other regions, have been funneled through 15 designated airports in the United States.

White House orders end to COVID-19 airport screenings for international travelers

I have read reports that the inspections were spottily carried out at best......

I flew here from Italy in March, into Logan Airport. It was just like any other arrival - and there were a lot of Europeans and Asians on my flight.

Trump is probably trying to get back in the goo graces of all the countries who don't want Americans to come in.

I flew here from Italy in March, into Logan Airport. It was just like any other arrival - and there were a lot of Europeans and Asians on my flight.

Trump is probably trying to get back in the goo graces of all the countries who don't want Americans to come in.

Weren't you trapped in Italy for a long time and wishing you could get home?

Great, my local airport can be an international airport again.

Was that Trumps fault?

Who in the hell said that was Trump's fault? I know you feel the need to defend the man 24/7 like a good soldier, but don't drag the smart people into your idiocy. I never said anything about Trump causing me to be stuck in Italy.

Un****ingbelievable ignorance.

Who in the hell said that was Trump's fault? I know you feel the need to defend the man 24/7 like a good soldier, but don't drag the smart people into your idiocy. I never said anything about Trump causing me to be stuck in Italy.

Un****ingbelievable ignorance.

Twas a simple question and you showed your hate for Trump runs very deep. Troubling I say.

Was that Trumps fault?

Trapped or not trapped: that is the question. Whether tis nobler to be trapped makes no difference because either way, it's Trump's fault. Thanks!!

Twas a simple question and you showed your hate for Trump runs very deep. Troubling I say.

It was a stupid question since I never blamed Trump for me being where I was, since I was able to fly back unfettered since there was no ban on European flights. WTF is wrong with you? I don't want to know how much you love Trump. Keep your crushes to yourself. Leave me out of it.

It was a stupid question since I never blamed Trump for me being where I was, since I was able to fly back unfettered since there was no ban on European flights. WTF is wrong with you? I don't want to know how much you love Trump. Keep your crushes to yourself. Leave me out of it.

God help me since NEVER have I treated you remotely as rude and angry as you are over a mild and non threatening question.

Not even Colombia, Honduras or Guatemala at the moment will take us in and Mexico on limited basis.

I can't even get to my office in Europe for at least a few more months.

That's why I said Trump is probably trying to get back in the good graces of all the countries that have banned Americans.

They may pull an Iranian move and lift the ban as Biden is being inaugurated.

God help me since NEVER have I treated you remotely as rude and angry as you are over a mild and non threatening question.

It was an ignorant question. Stop bringing me into your stupid Trump love affair posts. I feel like showering after reading them.

You shouldn't annoy the smart people on here.

I can't even get to my office in Europe for at least a few more months.

That's why I said Trump is probably trying to get back in the good graces of all the countries that have banned Americans.

They may pull an Iranian move and lift the ban as Biden is being inaugurated.

Biden shall not be inaugurated.

It is the Trump hate forum. And you decided you wanted to lead the parade.

I wonder how many times I have to say it before it sinks in. I don't want to know about your love for Trump. It disgusts me. I'm all for men who love other men, but I don't want to think about you fantasizing about him in his dirty tighty whities. Now bother someone else. I've already indulged your ignorance too many times today.

It was an ignorant question. Stop bringing me into your stupid Trump love affair posts. I feel like showering after reading them.

You shouldn't annoy the smart people on here.

Once again you yank out that vicious tongue to put it on display. You are not fooling any here.

Back
Top Bottom