• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:492] F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Re: F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Obama had more of his judge picks blocked by a recalcitrant Congress than has happened to any other president. THAT is why Trump has chosen more judges, simply because there were more vacancies on federal courts than ever before. Repubs complain, bitch and moan about Nancy and the Demos refusing to talk to Trump but they have next to zero justification for their bitching - the Dems are just following precedent.

Both sides fight to get judges appointed who agree with their views. Let them fight. That is American politics.

Re: F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Why are you constantly referring to democrats as 'savage barbarians' ? What makes democrats 'savage' or 'barbaric' ? Please be very specific. thx.

Sexual perverts side with democrats more than republicans. Democrats tend to cater to perverts more than republicans do.

Drug abusers and addicts generally side with the democrat party for its liberal stand on legalizing drugs.

Abortionists favor the democrat party because the democrat party favors abortion.

Democrats favor policies which force universal dependence on the government and not God for needs, health and well-being.

Democrats promote the idea of robbing the successful working people in order to pay for excessive big government spending, like providing excessive care for those with very low employment levels due to all sorts of problems including substance abuse, anger, disrespect, laziness, crime and so forth.

The atheist, agnostic and false religionist favors the democrat party for its separation of government and Christianity policies. Democrat policy has a history of favoring restricting prayer and Bible reading in schools, banning the exercising of religious convictions when it comes to atheistic government rules, etc.

Democrats have too often shown their open animosity towards Christians, conservatives and God bless American Christian values, laws and traditions.

And more. The democrat party is out of sync with God and too often a promoter of the devil's savage wicked barbarian agenda. That is wicked.

Last edited:
The FBI never "washed their hands of it". I don't think you've quite grasped this whole FBI thing. Here's the timeline.

1. In July 2016, the FBI opened up a counter-intelligence investigation into Russia meddling in the election. James Comey was the Director of the FBI and headed up the FBI investigation.

March 20, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey, for the first time, publicly confirms the bureau’s Russia counter-intelligence investigation.

May 9, 2017 - Trump fires Comey, and days later attributes the dismissal to “this Russia thing.”

June 2017 - Rod Rosenstein appoints FBI former Director Robert Mueller to be the Special Counsel to the Dept of Justice. and pick up the FBI counter-terrorism investigation. In this capacity, Mueller was appointed to oversee the investigation into "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"

The FBI didn't end one investigation and begin the next as you seem to believe. The two elements of the FBI investigation converged into one investigation, both of which are headed up by Robert Mueller who of course IS FBI and works for the FBI.

I don't think Mueller at present, works for the FBI. He was a former FBI director who had retired.
Although there are some FBI people in his team, he isn't doing this inquiry under the banner of FBI.

Mueller took over existing investigations by the FBI - which means, the FBI had stopped doing their own investigations. That's why the reports use past tense about the investigations by the FBI.

The ongoing Special Counsel investigation is a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere, with primary focus on the 2016 presidential election. This investigation includes any possible links or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government, "and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." In addition, the scope of the investigation reportedly includes potential obstruction of justice by Trump and others.[1] The investigation, since it began in May 17, 2017, has been conducted by the United States Department of Justice Special Counsel's Office, headed by Robert Mueller, a Republican and former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

As part of the investigation, Mueller also took over several other existing FBI investigations, including those of former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.[2]

The New York Times reported on January 11, 2019, that FBI counterintelligence grew concerned about Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off opening an investigation because of uncertainty about how to proceed on such a sensitive matter. Trump’s behavior during the days immediately before and after Comey’s firing caused them to begin investigating whether Trump had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, knowingly or unknowingly. The FBI merged that counterintelligence investigation with a criminal obstruction of justice investigation related to Comey’s firing.

Mueller took over that investigation upon his appointment, although it was not immediately clear if he had pursued the counterintelligence angle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)#cite_note-28

Last edited:

Maybe he could at least define the two terms 'savage' and 'barbaric'. That would be a start in the right direction for debating purposes.

We probably wouldn't agree with his definitions. Having their own personal definitions does seem to be an innate trait of a certain segment of DP posters.

Sexual perverts side with democrats more than republicans. Democrats tend to cater to perverts more than republicans do.

Drug abusers and addicts generally side with the democrat party for its liberal stand on legalizing drugs.

Abortionists favor the democrat party because the democrat party favors abortion.

Democrats favor policies which force universal dependence on the government and not God for needs, health and well-being.

Democrats promote the idea of robbing the successful working people in order to pay for excessive big government spending, like providing excessive care for those with very low employment levels due to all sorts of problems including substance abuse, anger, disrespect, laziness, crime and so forth.

The atheist, agnostic and false religionist favors the democrat party for its separation of government and Christianity policies. Democrat policy has a history of favoring restricting prayer and Bible reading in schools, banning the exercising of religious convictions when it comes to atheistic government rules, etc.

Democrats have too often shown their open animosity towards Christians, conservatives and God bless American Christian values, laws and traditions.

And more. The democrat party is out of sync with God and too often a promoter of the devil's savage wicked barbarian agenda. That is wicked.

There is no "democrat party". There is a Democratic Party.

The remainder of the screed is little more than one person's rather distorted view of their political opponents. Hopefully, those who hold such animosity will continue to decrease in number.

This ^^^^ looks like Donald J. Trump's autobiography, especially the part about trying to have his very own daughter, Tiffany, aborted.

I don't think Mueller at present, works for the FBI. He was a former FBI director who had retired.
Although there are some FBI people in his team, he isn't doing this inquiry under the banner of FBI.

Mueller took over existing investigations by the FBI - which means, the FBI had stopped doing their own investigations. That's why the reports use past tense about the investigations by the FBI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)#cite_note-28

Okay, well..... your comment is just 'naively cute', that's about it. Talk about far-reaching theories!

Okay, well..... your comment is just 'naively cute', that's about it. Talk about far-reaching theories!

There's no big deal to your topic, really. FBI opened an investigation on Trump!
Like as if it's a "eureka" moment! :lol:
It's old news that's being rehashed by mainsrteam media. That's all.

It's like a tabloid. They make this catchy sensational title.....I suppose, to get the anti-Trumps.
They must know the anti-Trumps are gnawing at the bit.

What we're waiting for is the report from Mueller.

Talk about far-reaching theories!

What I explained to you was not a theory at all. It's a fact.

Last edited:
There's no big deal to your topic, really. FBI opened an investigation on Trump!
Like as if it's a "eureka" moment! :lol:
It's old news that's being rehashed by mainsrteam media. That's all.

It's like a tabloid. They make this catchy sensational title.....I suppose, to get the anti-Trumps.
They must know the anti-Trumps are gnawing at the bit.

What we're waiting for is the report from Mueller.

What I explained to you was not a theory at all. It's a fact.

"I don't think Mueller at present, works for the FBI. He was a former FBI director who had retired. Although there are some FBI people in his team, he isn't doing this inquiry under the banner of FBI."

Really @tosca1? Where is your documentation to prove your 'fact' that Mueller is not working for the FBI? Come on, substantiate that ridiculous fabricated lie with something to back that up. Your claim is possibly the lamest, most uneducated and unrealistic thing I've seen on this site yet.

Collusion Truther? :lamo

I refer of course to the Putin-Trump-Fanboy-Collusion.

We have in fact gone in a rapid succession from collusion to conspiracy to obstruction to the current cherry on top of Trump being Putin's lapdog. In the interests of clarity I define lapdog as being a suck up, ass kisser, boot licker, yes man.

Back
Top Bottom