• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#473]Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: Hunter’s laptop is real

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
The lefties always scream conspiracy theory on so many fronts

Now the NYT wakes up and say's Wow, .......

The media is so in the tank and covered this up to the max

Lock em up

============================================

Forgive the profanity, but you have got to be s–tting us.

First, the New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden’s business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter’s laptop is legitimate.

“People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity,” the Times writes. “Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.”

Authenticated!!! You don’t say. You mean, when a newspaper actually does reporting on a topic and doesn’t just try to whitewash coverage for Joe Biden, it discovers it’s actually true?

Yes, I saw this news about the NYT. Hugh Hewitt thinks the Republicans (if they take the House as expected) should, actually must, begin an investigation into everything Hunter, immediately. And he thinks it unbelievable that Twitter, Facebook, and agencies like CIA played such a prominent role in effectively preventing that real story (and deliberately lying, calling it Russian disinformation) just before the election. In Hugh's mind, very possibly interfering in the outcome of a close election!

And, as was so often the case, Joe Biden lied, and Trump was right! I wish I could find the video of that Hunter interaction between Trump and Joe Biden in that 2nd debate. Bret Baier played it on his show today and it's disgusting to watch Biden lie like that (with all the assistance of the debate moderator, the media, and the CIA) - while Trump is honestly stating the complete truth! Meanwhile, Twitter and Facebook totally removed/halted/prevented from any viewing or distribution that New York Post story because of the upcoming election (until after the election) - which we now know was an entirely true story. It's disgusting how many and at what levels - were involved in that deliberate election manipulation!

I can't find the video of that section of that debate - and this is the best I could find.

Joe (lying) Biden: "There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant. Five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except his good friend Rudy Giuliani."

Lock em up

First, the New York Times decides more than a year later that Hunter Biden’s business woes are worthy of a story. Then, deep in the piece, in passing, it notes that Hunter’s laptop is legitimate.

“People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity,” the Times writes. “Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.”

Authenticated!!! You don’t say. You mean, when a newspaper actually does reporting on a topic and doesn’t just try to whitewash coverage for Joe Biden, it discovers it’s actually true?

The truthful reporting of Hunter's laptop suppressed by big tech, lame stream media, and all those who called it 'Russian disinformation'.

Why? Because it would have raised legitimate questions as to whom 'The Big Guy' was.

Democracy dies in the darkness cast by a politically biased media.
(You can include big tech in that media).

Now, the next question becomes, 'Does this mean that politically biased media, including big tech, are spreaders of disinformation? Censors of legitimate information?'
To this, I think it fair to say the answer is 'Yes'.

I truly think we'll see karma in action in the next two elections. Dems are going to need to find some sense of honesty and fair play in order to ever redeem themselves from all their nefarious, calculated tactics. Man, the Dem party and all their enablers have been defining ugly at its worst.

Now, the next question becomes, 'Does this mean that politically biased media, including big tech, are spreaders of disinformation? Censors of legitimate information?'
To this, I think it fair to say the answer is 'Yes'.
The answer to this is an absolute YES! There is simply no doubt!

The answer to this is an absolute YES! There is simply no doubt!
Given that answer, how can you categorize that the politically biased media and big tech are 'friends' of the American people?
Does a friend mislead you?
Does a friend lie to you?
Does a friend censor and distort legitimate information?

Doesn't sound all that 'friendly' to me.

No one cares
Some do, all should. Even you new right from the beginning Hunter's laptop
was not Russian interference. Any person with two firing neurons still operating is aware
of that & I do give you credit with having more than two firing neurons

One in six Biden voters would have changed their minds if they had known the full story​

Lock em up

Funny the NY Post would put it that way, the NYT wrote about the laptop before the 2020 election.

Updated September 13, 2021
"No concrete evidence has emerged that the laptop contains Russian disinformation.

With pressure mounting on the F.B.I. to respond to questions from Congress about the laptop, the bureau wrote to one of the president’s staunchest allies in Congress, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, suggesting that it had not found any Russian disinformation on the laptop."

That was 10 months after the event and our current fix on the question is the same. Your op links to the NYT article that mentioned Joe in the first paragraph and never again. The rest of the article says either Mr. Biden or Hunter Biden to mean the same. Not about Joe. Don't forget how important it is when parts of a story are from "people familiar with the investigation" . The potential charges concern FARA violations, and that's nowhere near Paul Manafort territory.

I would agree it sounds like Hunter will be in court. But the connection to POTUS and international relations are much more complicated, the Burisma story is only as clear as trump's taxes, although I'm sure the Rs will try to impeach both in '23 with some lousy excuse . I don't expect much to be actually true but [sarc] I expect outrageous revenge that will redeem trump ! [/sarc]

A Venn Diagram of the people who say they don't care about Hunter Biden, but do care about Trump's kids would just be a circle.

It really is pretty nuts how Hunter Biden managed to get himself in with oligarchs in nations where his father was the top diplomat despite having no knowledge of their industry and not being able to understand the language in which they conduct their legitimate business. We know Hunter got paid in diamonds for his services to try to end-run FARA, we know he worked to set up meetings with his oligarchs to help them gain political influence, and we know he kept a share of the earnings for "The Big Guy" despite all of his other contacts having a name without having to be referred to as "Big Guy." We also know that the "Big Guy" and Joe Biden's travel plans miraculously lined up in time and specific location/venue when Hunter was trying to set up meetings with "The Big Guy."

I also love the fact that the NY Times titled this article that he finally paid his taxes, like that's the important part of this story. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Laughable.
Did Hunter have a laptop? Yes.
Did it have 'secrets' about the Biden's business interests? Lots of speculation but no proof of anything.
What's next? Going back to the Hillary emails or maybe the pedophile ring in the pizza parlor basement?
The gullibility of the far right never ceases to amaze me.

No, his Daddy is. The Big Guy. The US President eyeball deep in Ukraine.

The recipient of monies.
My God, a congressional committee makes a court filing offering details (with cites) that lays out how the former POTUS was involved in a conspiracy to overthrow democracy and the Republicans dismiss it, telling us "they got nothing," yet the son of a politician, using his name to make some money for himself, is an event that demands our attention? Please! Yes, so Hunter Biden has a laptop, with some emails on it. So what? .... there is nothing here but a laptop. How is that anything?

Talk about living in a fantasy world. Your imagination runs wild tying things together without evidence while your brain shuts down when the facts are in front of you. Do you not see the inconsistency here? Don't expect anyone to care about your fantasies when can't deal with realities.

Go off and have a good time with this. When you grow up, we can explain the difference between mountains and moleh ills.

Last edited:

Lock em up

Such hilarious wanking.

You still think that something was there, because....of course you do.

My God, a congressional committee makes a court filing offering details (with cites) that lays out how the former POTUS was involved in a conspiracy to overthrow democracy and the Republicans dismiss it, telling us "they got nothing," yet the son of a politician, using his name to make some money for himself, is an event that demands our attention? Please! Yes, so Hunter Biden has a laptop, with some emails on it. So what? .... there is nothing here but a laptop. How is that anything?

Talk about living in a fantasy world. Your imagination runs wild tying things together without evidence while your brain shuts down when the facts are in front of you. Do you not see the inconsistency here? Don't expect anyone to care about your fantasies when can't deal with realities.

Go off and have a good time with this. When you grow up, we can explain the difference between mountains and moleh ills.

The $3M from Russia and giant diamond from China aren't fantasies.

Lock em up

It was authenticated a year ago when the post broke the story and bobalinsky confirmed the emails were real.

This admission is just one more nail in the coffin of their credibility. The NYT is nothing but an arm of the DNC propaganda machine.

BTW where is all the other outlets circling the wagons and calling out the times for spreading Russian disinformation. Has twitter banned the NYT from posting this on their platform?

Where's all the so called experts from our intelligence community who said they knew it was all fake. Notice how they are all crickets.

Progressive leadership has no integrity.

It was authenticated a year ago when the post broke the story and bobalinsky confirmed the emails were real.

This admission is just one more nail in the coffin of their credibility. The NYT is nothing but an arm of the DNC propaganda machine.

BTW where is all the other outlets circling the wagons and calling out the times for spreading Russian disinformation. Has twitter banned the NYT from posting this on their platform?

Where's all the so called experts from our intelligence community who said they knew it was all fake. Notice how they are all crickets.

Progressive leadership has no integrity.
pumpkin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom