• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:44] Kushner’s Absurd Peace Plan Has Failed

There will never be any "peace" with the Palestinians anyway, so why do people think there could be? These are a people who ELECTED a terrorist group to be in charge of them. Why would Israel expect there to be peace?
Because terrorist groups have in the past been able to negotiate a peaceful end to hostilities. The ANC, or the IRA for example.
Israel has done well over the years to no longer be in conflict with Egypt and Jordan--- and relations with Saudi Arabia and a few other Arab states look very hopeful now. So in other words, they are capable and willing to be AT PEACE with a lot of people, but IT IS A TWO WAY STREET, and Palestinians are not willing to be at peace when they are being ruled by a terrorist group.
Would those countries be likely to make peace if Israel build settlements in their territories?

These are a people who ELECTED a terrorist group to be in charge of them. Why would Israel expect there to be peace?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

You may not like it, but it's the truth; there are two very different perspectives on this.

Hamas has less than 1/10s of the military of Isreal and the IDF. Israel is not the victim. The fact that Hamas is trying to prevent the Palestinian people from being pushed off their land once again by Israel and eventually wiped out doesn't make them the aggressor.
Hamas like Hezbollah, ISIS and the ones who flew planes into WTC - are Islamist terrorists.
Anyone who engages in terrorism or supports it deserves a bullet to the head. Period.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

You may not like it, but it's the truth; there are two very different perspectives on this.
Why should I care if the terrorists behind 9/11 are considered as freedom fighters by terror supporters? Why should you?
It's very much irrelevant, terrorism is judged by the actions behind it and targeting random civilians for their ethnic/religious identity is never justified.

Hamas like Hezbollah, ISIS and the ones who flew planes into WTC - are Islamist terrorists.
Anyone who engages in terrorism or supports it deserves a bullet to the head. Period.
I see that our Isreal First members are out in force today. How much are you being paid by AIPAC to defend Bibi?

Before today you had been silent since 2015.

Because terrorist groups have in the past been able to negotiate a peaceful end to hostilities. The ANC, or the IRA for example.

Would those countries be likely to make peace if Israel build settlements in their territories?
I detect a waffle?

I see that our Isreal First members are out in force today. How much are you being paid by AIPAC to defend Bibi?

Before today you had been silent since 2015.
You're losing it.

Does that include those who attacked the American ship Liberty?

Why should I care if the terrorists behind 9/11 are considered as freedom fighters by terror supporters? Why should you?
It's very much irrelevant, terrorism is judged by the actions behind it and targeting random civilians for their ethnic/religious identity is never justified.
Like demolishing a hotel in the 1940s, together with those inside it. That kind of activity?

Like demolishing a hotel in the 1940s, together with those inside it. That kind of activity?
The fact you lot keep having to go back 80 years to a bombing of the British Headquarters by a Jewish organization says a lot.

Does that include those who attacked the American ship Liberty?
Since this is a crazy conspiracy theory I cannot answer the question while it's not asked in the CT forum.

The fact you lot keep having to go back 80 years to a bombing of the British Headquarters by a Jewish organization says a lot.
Nice dodge, failing to respond whether that was a terroristic activity. How about answering the question now

Kushner's "peace plan" = "Israel... you are welcome to do whatever you would like. Everyone else... we do not care about you."

Nice dodge, failing to respond whether that was a terroristic activity. How about answering the question now
I already did. It's not. British Headquarters = / = civilian target.
Guerilla warfare. Awful, but guerilla warfare. Not terrorism.
Surely you understand words have meanings and they don't exist to serve someone's bias.

I already did. It's not. British Headquarters = / = civilian target.
Guerilla warfare. Awful, but guerilla warfare. Not terrorism.
Surely you understand words have meanings and they don't exist to serve someone's bias.
Was there a Jewish state at this time or was this the action of a terroristic organization?

Clearly, rather than solve any of the core Levant problems, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner only succeeded in exacerbating them.

The Trump order to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem voided any claims by the United States to be a neutral peace negotiator.
Actually, the article should have been called “Biden drops the ball on Mideast Peace rolls the process back several years.”

Is that the best that you can do to reply to what I said?
Huh?
You merely threw personal attacks, you expected me to appreciate the awe inspiring thoughts invested in that nonsense?

What would it take to resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict?
Leaders with balls, all around... There are none any longer in the White House, and that was the catalyst that got it going. More coming folks....

Clearly, rather than solve any of the core Levant problems, Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner only succeeded in exacerbating them.

The Trump order to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem voided any claims by the United States to be a neutral peace negotiator.
He did as good a job as his father in law did as president of the united states, F-.

Do really believe that all the disproportionate terrorist inspired bloodshed in Northern Ireland and South Africa was peaceful?

IF you really believe that, then I assume you feel that Timothy McVeigh was a legitimate "freedom fighter" for his cause as well?

The West Bank is territory which was lost after several wars where Israel had been continually attacked in an attempt to "wipe Jews off the map" in the Middle East.

Sorry, but you can't keep attacking a nation and then expect them to not defend themselves, or to give back territory which now assures their security.

Do really believe that all the disproportionate terrorist inspired bloodshed in Northern Ireland and South Africa was peaceful?

IF you really believe that, then I assume you feel that Timothy McVeigh was a legitimate "freedom fighter" for his cause as well?

The West Bank is territory which was lost after several wars where Israel had been continually attacked in an attempt to "wipe Jews off the map" in the Middle East.

Sorry, but you can't keep attacking a nation and then expect them to not defend themselves, or to give back territory which now assures their security.

The ANC certainly were freedom fighters, and one could make a legitimate case for the PIRA in the early years as well.

Yawn. Israel has nukes. Nobody is capable of “wiping them off the map” at this point. The siege mentality is pathetic.

I didn't say that. I said they were eventually able to achieve peace through negotiation and compromise.
Strawman.

Not giving back territory is a war crime.

Back
Top Bottom