• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:44] Kushner’s Absurd Peace Plan Has Failed

Then it’s probably a good thing the Likud government is making itself look corrupt and incompetent to the electorate.
I love how Isreal is both the aggressor and trying to claim to be the victim at the same time. It's almost Schrodinger-esque politics.

From my viewpoint, Netanyahu and P.W.Botha of the former apartheid South Africa are not very different. All people have the inherent right to exist in peace and safety, but governments and countries do not when they refuse to serve the interests of the people in a reasonable and peaceful manner.

I love how Isreal is both the aggressor and trying to claim to be the victim at the same time. It's almost Schrodinger-esque politics.
The exact same thing could be said of Hamas.

I get that - but both sides need to stop the aggression they are both engaged in.

If I shoot a member of your family and then shoot at me, are you engaging in aggression or are you defending someone from it?

The exact same thing could be said of Hamas.
Hamas has less than 1/10s of the military of Isreal and the IDF. Israel is not the victim. The fact that Hamas is trying to prevent the Palestinian people from being pushed off their land once again by Israel and eventually wiped out doesn't make them the aggressor.

Sadly, I think the animosity is so deep that it would probably require a genocide. I don't see peace ever happening. I pray that I am wrong.
Nothing requires genocide.

In b4 the warning/thread relocation.........

The peace died with Rabin.

“On both sides”

On one side we have a nuclear power with one of the world’s best militaries engaged in a campaign of ethnic cleansing and on the other side we have the people they are trying to evict from their land.
I am no expert but from what I've seen Israel has a great military largley do to our support only because we need an Allie in tbe region.

However they are using there military might, that we have them in a neighbourhood fued...

This is not going to be decided by battles, but over dinner passing a jug...

.maybe a prince and princess should get married. Historically that was how these things are solved...

I am no expert but from what I've seen Israel has a great military largley do to our support only because we need an Allie in tbe region.

However they are using there military might, that we have them in a neighbourhood fued...

This is not going to be decided by battles, but over dinner passing a jug...

.maybe a prince and princess should get married. Historically that was how these things are solved...
intermarriage is frowned on in this region.....🤷

From my viewpoint, Netanyahu and P.W.Botha of the former apartheid South Africa are not very different. All people have the inherent right to exist in peace and safety, but governments and countries do not when they refuse to serve the interests of the people in a reasonable and peaceful manner.
There’s a reason Israel and apartheid South Africa were so close.

Hamas has less than 1/10s of the military of Isreal and the IDF.
Force size doesn't matter - 3,000 rockets, fired into civilian areas.
Israel is not the victim.
Israelis are.
The fact that Hamas is trying to prevent the Palestinian people from being pushed off their land once again by Israel and eventually wiped out doesn't make them the aggressor.
Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Repairing the damage kuschner and the trump administration will take ge erations to fix.

They opened tbe door for business, corrupt business.

One billion from Saudis for 666 fifth ave keeping him from forclosure.

Shortly later a US journalist was literally butchered in an embassy with zero repercussions.

Shortly after tbe trump administration was caught giving Saudis classified near technology...

Not to mention the immediate expantion of tbe Iranian nucear program...

They put us up for sale and started all the issues coming to a head in the midst east.

Trump/Kushner foreign policy was a disaster for everyone but trump And co...

I wasn't aware that the multiple Arab countries that Kushner negotiated a peace deal with are going back on the deal? I don't think they are, and I don't think Kerry or anyone in the Biden administration could have done it.
Nice try at the hit piece, though.

If it helps you at all, just know that Hamas is just an extension of the Iranian government. There, does that help?

intermarriage is frowned on in this region.....🤷
It is in all stories, from Romeo to julliette and on word.

That was basically tongue in cheek however serious diplomacy is really the only answer.

Unfortunately everything we have done in the last four years makes us unreliable and we will have nothing to do with this.

It will be a long time before America can be trusted again.

Thanks to trump...

Force size doesn't matter - 3,000 rockets, fired into civilian areas.

Israelis are.

Hamas is a terrorist organization.
So is a splinter group of the GOP, your point???

Moderator's Warning:
All Israel/Palestine topics go in the Israel/Palestine subforum

In addition to the global Forum Rules, the Debate Politics Moderator Team manages the Middle East Forum under a regimen known as Martial Law (ML). This is a zero-tolerance ruleset coupled with enhanced consequences. It is strongly recommended that all members read this entire page before posting in the ME Forum.

Thanks.

ME Forum Martial Law Concordance

What would it take to resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict?

A free Palestine. A Palestine with human rights and democracy. A Palestine not lead by terrorists. Palestine, as a free nation, would not have problems with Israel. They'd work together like democracies do.

I wasn't aware that the multiple Arab countries that Kushner negotiated a peace deal with are going back on the deal? I don't think they are, and I don't think Kerry or anyone in the Biden administration could have done it.

If it helps you at all, just know that Hamas is just an extension of the Iranian government. There, does that help?
“Jared Kushner, the main architect of the accords during the Trump years, has remained confident this might happen. “We are witnessing the last vestiges of what has been known as the Arab-Israeli conflict,” he wrote in the Wall Street Journal two months ago.”

Spiking the football early is a Trump/Kushner family trait.

There will never be any "peace" with the Palestinians anyway, so why do people think there could be? These are a people who ELECTED a terrorist group to be in charge of them. Why would Israel expect there to be peace?

Israel has done well over the years to no longer be in conflict with Egypt and Jordan--- and relations with Saudi Arabia and a few other Arab states look very hopeful now. So in other words, they are capable and willing to be AT PEACE with a lot of people, but IT IS A TWO WAY STREET, and Palestinians are not willing to be at peace when they are being ruled by a terrorist group.

Would anyone have ever expected the British to have come to a peaceful conclusion in Northern Ireland had the Republic of Ireland's people elected the IRA in as their ruling government? NO!

Why do people expect so much more of Israel when it comes to dealing with terrorist governments? NOBODY has shown more patience than Israel under these kinds of attacks. If Mexico started lobbing thousand of rockets into US territory in some ill conceived notion to gain back so called "lost territory" from the USA, we would turn that nation into a parking lot.

Spiking the football early is a Trump/Kushner family trait.

When Kushner copy/pasted wiki as his "Israel Palestine Peace Agreement", and never even talked to a Palestinian official about it, of course it was dead on arrival. It was a total waste of everyone's time and it was an insult to everyone involved. Both Israel and Palestine stood aside as Trump pretended his scumbag son had accomplished something. Trump, on stage, declared "Today Israel takes a great step towards peace." That was Trump's claim for a dead on arrival copy/paste by his son.

You should write a volume of encyclopedias of things you are unaware of.

It could save us all a lot of time...

Back
Top Bottom