• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

Good. Make sure that your side of the aisle keeps insulting young people. See how well that works out for you in upcoming elections.

These kids should be spanked and sent to their room with no supper for being such sheeple.

These kids should be spanked and sent to their room with no supper for being such sheeple.

How dare children that were shot at have an opinion on how to prevent being killed in math class

All these kids that had their ass's on fire after Parkland, I wonder if they know the reasons it happened,and that they were being used?

I would bet they believe the world has 11.25. years to go.

How dare children that were shot at have an opinion on how to prevent being killed in math class
If they are afraid of being shot at school they should speak to their parents about being homeschooled

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If they are afraid of being shot at school they should speak to their parents about being homeschooled

That's the solution !!!! No one go to school.

Because filling out a form is horror

March for Our Lives, the gun control group started by Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students following the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday released their comprehensive gun control plan, know as the "Peace Plan."

"We don’t have to live like this: in fear for our lives and our families. The federal government has failed in its responsibility to protect the safety and well-being of the public with regard to the nation’s gun violence epidemic. The time for comprehensive and sweeping reform is now," the group said on the plan website. "We need ambitious leadership throughout the whole of government to stand in opposition to the gun lobby and industry in order to secure a peaceful America for generations to come."

snip

Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

Who's behind these kids?

What exactly is the federal government's responsibility with regard to mass shootings? I can find absolutely no reference to any such responsibility in the US Constitution. This is one of those civically illiterate posters who has no clue how their own government functions and just wants the government to do something, anything, even when it is illegal and violates the rights of others. These ignorant posters care nothing about the law, or the rights of their fellow citizens.

These kinds of posts originate from schools like Parkland, where they clearly do not teach their students basic civics. If they had, then those Parkland students would have known everything they are proposing has been proposed before and held to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Instead, they embarrass themselves by displaying their abject ignorance. Just like the above poster.

Go ahead. Sneer at them, tell them their opinions don't merit consideration. Thousands, maybe tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, of those people will be voting for the first time next year and the more the right beaks off to and about them the more determined they'll all be to show up at the polls.

I'll do you onr better than that: they'e lost their ****ing minds.

What exactly is the federal government's responsibility with regard to mass shootings? I can find absolutely no reference to any such responsibility in the US Constitution. This is one of those civically illiterate posters who has no clue how their own government functions and just wants the government to do something, anything, even when it is illegal and violates the rights of others. These ignorant posters care nothing about the law, or the rights of their fellow citizens.

These kinds of posts originate from schools like Parkland, where they clearly do not teach their students basic civics. If they had, then those Parkland students would have known everything they are proposing has been proposed before and held to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Instead, they embarrass themselves by displaying their abject ignorance. Just like the above poster.
What i notice is that everything they suggest out the onus on others to make them feel safer. They reject any suggestion that places the burden on them. They dont particularly care for the idea of being homeschooled or strip searched before entering schools.

So you want to use physical force to keep kids from speaking up for their right to live. Got it.

I'll do you onr better than that: they'e lost their ****ing minds.

These students have been indoctrinated out of their ****ing minds. When all you have are anti-American leftist freaks preaching the evils of firearms on a daily basis it is difficult to overcome that kind of brainwashing. They don't teach civics in Parkland, that much is very obvious. The anti-American leftist freaks love to use children to push their agenda. Naturally the Democratic Party likes to take a page straight out of the "Hitler Jugend" rule book by parading these poor indoctrinated children around.

Wouldnt it be easier to just require all students to submit to strip searches before entering school property.

The teachers, administrators and any visitors, too.

The typical hysterics we see from the anti gun left. The proper response is our constitutional rights, including the right of defending ourselves and our families, is more important than their hysterical idiocy

You mean, your alleged right to own whatever firearm you want is more important than children's right to live. :shrug:

Folks on both sides of the debate do use tragedies to push their agendas. It's repulsive. Let's not pretend your side is immune from it. There were threads here after Parkland where you actually had posters bragging that donations to NRA had tripled after the Parkland shooting and that there had been a surge in memberships.

That is true but what causes the donations to go up are the pavlovian calls for bans.

You mean, your alleged right to own whatever firearm you want is more important than children's right to live. :shrug:

That's a moronic dichotomy that has no truth behind it. It is as stupid as saying that your "right" to drive is more important than a pedestrian's right to live.

Back
Top Bottom