• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 407] Racist Billboard?

Re: Racist Billboard?

It's a very fine point. Unfortunately, I cannot say that fine points were made by both sides.

Buddy, the Four Horsemen are considered in some religious circles as harbingers of the Apocalypse. That is generally understood to be the end of mankind as we know it. Now, I'm not saying the Squad will end mankind. But they very well may, if given the opportunity, end the USA as we know it. Race doesn't factor in. Actions and words do.
Do you want to end the USA as we know it? C'mon, honest answer.

Nah, because the picture tells the story. And, it is a strong point.
The only story it tells is that the owner of Cherokee Guns thinks the Squid are idiots. He didn't tell them to go back where they came from, he used no racial epithets.

Everthing is racist. As a result of the word being used so loosely the overall effect of the word has become diminished.

Do you know the difference between an autobiography and "a promotional booklet"?

Hint: You may want to back track here.

It continues to be hilarious.
There was no racism involved in claiming Obama was not born in the USA. The story originated from mistakes by Obama's own people.

So, we have "the Muslim one," a Palestinian, a Black person and a Puerto Rican....all we're missing is a Mexican. But...

"The billboard isn't racist. Nuh-uh."

That doesn't pass the smell test. Sorry.

They’re all different races/ethnicities so actually it’s not racism.

Buddy, the Four Horsemen are considered in some religious circles as harbingers of the Apocalypse. That is generally understood to be the end of mankind as we know it. Now, I'm not saying the Squad will end mankind. But they very well may, if given the opportunity, end the USA as we know it. Race doesn't factor in. Actions and words do.
I stand against Trump. Of course I want to save the USA.

They’re all different races/ethnicities so actually it’s not racism.
Yes, all 4 are not white-Europeans.

You just proved my point. Thanks.

There was no racism involved in claiming Obama was not born in the USA. The story originated from mistakes by Obama's own people.

That’s false too. The story originated by spreading rumors and in 2012, Breitbart dog whistled it to the racists who ran off with it like a juicy bone.

The only story it tells is that the owner of Cherokee Guns thinks the Squid are idiots. He didn't tell them to go back where they came from, he used no racial epithets.

Questioning the intelligence of brown people is extremely racist. Racism by its very definition.

And the idiot Trump perpetuated it by starting the idiotic birther crap instead of acknowledging it may have been a mistake. There are right-wing cretins who still believe Obama is a Kenyan Communist Muslim.
Is absolutely was racist; name another president who had to endure the same forensic scrutiny of every aspect of his life.

Or is this just run of the mill snappy advertising?

cherokeeguns_billboard073019.png

In North Carolina, a former slave loving, confederacy rebel state full of traitors who passed Jim Crow laws...racism certainly has to be considered likely, IMO.

Thoughts?

To hair-on-fire democrats any opposition to dummass commie freshmen legislators is pure racism. That is because democrats have grown to accept that anyone opposing any democrat must be a racist.

To hair-on-fire democrats any opposition to dummass commie freshmen legislators is pure racism. That is because democrats have grown to accept that anyone opposing any democrat must be a racist.

You're not really a 'christian', are you? The appalling bigotry crap you spew every day precludes you from being one. There's a warm seat at Satan's side awaiting you pal.

I don’t see that billboard noting any positions to oppose—only the brown faces of four women.

Thanks for making my point.

Possibly the stupidest, most immature post of the day. Are you really an adult?

That’s false too. The story originated by spreading rumors and in 2012, Breitbart dog whistled it to the racists who ran off with it like a juicy bone.

What "rumors"? It wasnt made up what the booklet or that Kenyan newspaper said. They were wrong, but it's not racist to report on it.

And the idiot Trump perpetuated it by starting the idiotic birther crap instead of acknowledging it may have been a mistake. There are right-wing cretins who still believe Obama is a Kenyan Communist Muslim.
Is absolutely was racist; name another president who had to endure the same forensic scrutiny of every aspect of his life.

As the link shows, The belief Obama was born in Kenya wasnt borne of made up statements. It started from mistakes-- publishing errors and the like.

That there are people still push it? There are still people
who still believe Trump conspired with Russia to fix the 2016 election. There are always going to be outliers.

Questioning the intelligence of brown people is extremely racist. Racism by its very definition.

The billboard didn't question the intelligence of brown people. It questioned the intelligence of four elected officials.

Or is this just run of the mill snappy advertising?

cherokeeguns_billboard073019.png

In North Carolina, a former slave loving, confederacy rebel state full of traitors who passed Jim Crow laws...racism certainly has to be considered likely, IMO.

Thoughts?

More to do about their stance on 2nd amendment than racism, to me.

I don’t see that billboard noting any positions to oppose—only the brown faces of four women.

Thanks for making my point.
Trying to eliminate the dummass opinions of the freshman legislators so you can focus on their color? You are being racist.

Just another example of what childish assholes right wingers can be.

And they can't even point to factual things liberals do or say that they hate. Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda job Fox news and Republicans have done

One thing they do that conservatives hate is advocate for gun control... Sorry to make a liar out of you.

Back
Top Bottom