• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:40] Hamas Condemns Ilhan Omar for Comparison to Israel

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"Hamas, the Islamist group that rules Gaza, excoriated on Friday U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar’s remarks equating the militant organization's actions with those of Israel.

“The remarks made by U.S. congresswoman Ilhan Omar are very peculiar; she equated the victim and the executioner when she treated the resistance of the Palestinian people, the Israeli crimes in Palestine, and the U.S. aggression in Afghanistan as on equal footing,” Basem Naim, a Hamas spokesperson, wrote on the group’s website."

If this isn't evidence of Democratic leaders being in cahoots with Hamas, I don't know what is. (Sarcasm alert!)

Palestinian terrorists have literally lobbed tens of thousands of missiles non-stop into Israel for decades and conducts regular terrorist attack. Its not a stretch to imagine what kind of a self serving mindless twat would consider Palestine the 'victim' in anything. A terrorist group spokesman would certainly fit the bill.

Palestinian terrorists have literally lobbed tens of thousands of missiles non-stop into Israel for decades and conducts regular terrorist attack. Its not a stretch to imagine what kind of a self serving mindless twat would consider Palestine the 'victim' in anything. A terrorist group spokesman would certainly fit the bill.

Hrm. Has the Israeli government done anything in kind?

Generally with finely-targeted and specific action designed to reduce the threat.

Unlike Hamas, who aims to maximize casualties on both sides.

So, they kill people?

It's ok to say the words. It is a complicated issue, but there is no need to minimize the actions of either side.

So, they kill people?

It's ok to say the words.
They retaliate and yes...when you retaliate in a war, people die.

I suppose you also believe that all the people that fought against Hitler were just as bad as Hitler. I mean...it DOES fit in with your Jew hatred.

They retaliate and yes...when you retaliate in a war, people die.

I suppose you also believe that all the people that fought against Hitler were just as bad as Hitler. I mean...it DOES fit in with your Jew hatred.

Am I ok with just saying the words "we killed Germans?"

Yup. That is what happened.

Lovely strawman. I am Jewish, by the way. It is a bit of a stereotype to say we hate ourselves, but I guess I don't really practice the faith that much.

Am I ok with just saying the words "we killed Germans?"

Yup. That is what happened.

Lovely strawman, by the way. I am Jewish, by the way.
Not at all a strawman. YOU are attempting to equate the retaliation by Israel to a terrorist organization with the terrorist organization.

Not at all a strawman. YOU are attempting to equate the retaliation by Israel to a terrorist organization with the terrorist organization.

I don't support anyone's war crimes. Retaliation or not.

Please, though, go on about my hatred of the Jews. You and my aunt would get along well. Do you also post stupid shit on Facebook?

Generally with finely-targeted and specific action designed to reduce the threat.

Unlike Hamas, who aims to maximize casualties on both sides.
Meh... It's political as hell and not so fine tuned. I think they fine tune their excuses though.

This last upheaval I believe started because a far right wing Jewish guy was going to have a public speaking or something of the sort near the border of Gaza and asked the Muslims at that Mosque to not do holy prayers. Which is insane on it's face on a normal day but this was the first day of their holiest celebarations, Ramadan. When they did the prayers anyways, Israeli soldiers went to the Mosque, destroyed a bunch of crap and cut the wires that went to the speakers they used for their daily prayers. Then all the bullshit was off to the races.

All of this just as Netanyahu was on the cusp of losing his prime minister slot and needed public support for a record 5th election to try and form a government.

To me this all kind of looks like it was political collateral damage. Or more intentional than collateral to use fear to rally public support for an election.

I don't support anyone's war crimes. Retaliation or not.

Please, though, go on about my hatred of the Jews. You and my aunt would get along well.
Really? Does she also point out your hatred of Jews and bigotry when you try to compare the Israeli act of retaliation to thousands of terrorist attacks to the actions of terrorists?

Really? Does she also point out your hatred of Jews and bigotry when you try to compare the Israeli act of retaliation to thousands of terrorist attacks to the actions of terrorists?

Really. You are going to die on the hill accusing a Jew of hating Jews? Ok. Sure.

To answer your question, no, she is not as dumb as you are. She just bitches and moans when I make fun of the High Holidays on her timeline.

Lecture me some more, please. This is fun. You don't look like an idiot at all, I promise.

"Hamas, the Islamist group that rules Gaza, excoriated on Friday U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar’s remarks equating the militant organization's actions with those of Israel.

“The remarks made by U.S. congresswoman Ilhan Omar are very peculiar; she equated the victim and the executioner when she treated the resistance of the Palestinian people, the Israeli crimes in Palestine, and the U.S. aggression in Afghanistan as on equal footing,” Basem Naim, a Hamas spokesperson, wrote on the group’s website."

If this isn't evidence of Democratic leaders being in cahoots with Hamas, I don't know what is. (Sarcasm alert!)
LOL! It's like they are trying to one up each other in who can say the more outrageously stupid thing, one Israel hater or the other. "I hate Israel!" "No, I hate Israel more than you do!"

Holy smokes, I've seen people flip the "anti" card before but you really took it to a new level.....LMAO.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

LOL! It's like they are trying to one up each other in who can say the more outrageously stupid thing, one Israel hater or the other. "I hate Israel!" "No, I hate Israel more than you do!"

I'll swing my circumsized Jew dick around, why not? Omar is right. The Israeli government is an atrocity. I honestly have no interest in being lumped in with Israel just because of my ethnicity/religion. I am curious to see what happens now that Benny is gonzo.

I'll swing my circumsized Jew dick around, why not? Omar is right. The Israeli government is an atrocity.

Yeah, I think when both sides object to the comparison, she's on to something.

Holy smokes, I've seen people flip the "anti" card before but you really took it to a new level.....LMAO.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Poster claims Israeli response to terrorist attacks by Hamas is the same, therefore, Israel =Hamas
Poster claims Allied forces response to terrorist attacks by Hitler is the same, therefore, Allied forces =Hitler

I'll swing my circumsized Jew dick around, why not? Omar is right. The Israeli government is an atrocity. I honestly have no interest in being lumped in with Israel just because of my ethnicity/religion. I am curious to see what happens now that Benny is gonzo.
Probably would be good if Hamas stopped lobbing missiles into Israel, right?

Poster claims Israeli response to terrorist attacks by Hamas is the same, therefore, Israel =Hamas
Poster claims Allied forces response to terrorist attacks by Hitler is the same, therefore, Allied forces =Hitler

Wow, you are so bad at thinking. I never said any of those things.

Here, I will hold your hand like a child in the hopes you will stop saying dumb things.

I don't wave the Hamas flag. I think they commit atrocities. I don't wave the Israeli flag. I think they commit atrocities.

Not a fan of Hitler. Sharp costumes, but that moustache was silly even in the 1930s.

You're dumb. I pity you.

Really. You are going to die on the hill accusing a Jew of hating Jews? Ok. Sure.

To answer your question, no, she is not as dumb as you are. She just bitches and moans when I make fun of the High Holidays on her timeline.

Lecture me some more, please. This is fun. You don't look like an idiot at all, I promise.
:ROFLMAO:

If I'm the guy making the idiotic claim that the Israeli response to terrorist attacks by Hamas makes them terrorists, Im just going to be honest here....Im staying as FAR AWAY from that word as I can. You know...If I'm the guy making the idiotic claim that Israeli response to terrorist attacks by Hamas makes them terrorists.

:ROFLMAO:

Probably would be good if Hamas stopped lobbing missiles into Israel, right?

I think it would be great if everyone stopped trying to kill each other. Disagree?

Back
Top Bottom