• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:40] Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh dies after battle with lung cancer

the horror is how many people assume that everyone that died of aids was promiscuous
Nobody assumes that everyone who died of aids was promiscuous. However that was the overwhelming demographic that died from it. And virtually all of the other demographics who died from AIDS we’re connected to the original demographic of promiscuous homosexuals.

Rush never said anything racist?
whose definition are we using? I suspect you deem almost anything said by conservatives on the topic to be racist. I will state that I am sure he has said things that can be interpreted as being racist. The intent might have been different though

whose definition are we using? I suspect you deem almost anything said by conservatives on the topic to be racist. I will state that I am sure he has said things that can be interpreted as being racist. The intent might have been different though

I ignore racism?

I believe that this is the answer to Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, and others who mock the sick and disabled..

The Beatitudes

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Not really. 32 million people have died from AIDS. Only 4,000 of them were hemophiliacs.
And, many of them were straight too

that is true especially in Africa where men-infected with AIDS, often believed the bullshit that sex with a virgin would cure them. So young girls are often infected. In the USA, the vast majority of the first wave of AIDS victims were multiple-partner gay men and IV drug abusers who shared needles.

LOL Cracks me up that liberals with a sense of humor are like hens teeth. Makes incredibly easy to trigger you guys.
Many of us have a great sense of humor, we laugh like hell at your inane posts.

Many of us have a great sense of humor, we laugh like hell at your inane posts.
Hard to make that argument when instead of laughing at "Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream" you get outraged by it.

that is true especially in Africa where men-infected with AIDS, often believed the bullshit that sex with a virgin would cure them. So young girls are often infected. In the USA, the vast majority of the first wave of AIDS victims were multiple-partner gay men and IV drug abusers who shared needles.

Nothing wrong with being a multiple-partner gay man

Define ‘Many”.

The preponderance were homosexual men and drug users. Homosexual men were susceptible due to the construction and tissue of the anus... it’s why women weren’t infected at near the same rate... I do recall the odds of a homosexual male engaging in sodomy had a 600% greater chance of infection.

Hard to make that argument when instead of laughing at "Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream" you get outraged by it.
If you find that statement funny, I have to wonder about your feelings about women in general. I find feminist women to be strong, intelligent, confident, and funny, not the subservient mannequins Rush, and apparently you, seem to prefer.

If you find that statement funny, I have to wonder about your feelings about women in general. I find feminist women to be strong, intelligent, confident, and funny, not the subservient mannequins Rush, and apparently you, seem to prefer.

QED. See how easy it is to trigger you. It sent you off on a rant. Too funny

Correction: Limbaugh was a true giant asshole.
Why not explain why you believe this is?

What is it that makes him so?

His defense of the Constitution?
His love of country?
His respect and love for the military that allows us to live freely?
His philanthropy/generosity?
His love and respect for the common man, those who ask not what their country can do for them, but what they can do and have done for their country?
His belief in Individual Rights?
His belief that YOU have the ability to pursue your dreams? If you do not... nobody will do it for you.
His belief that the worst words you could possibly hear or be addicted to are... we are from the government and we are here to “help”... for the reality is... you can replace “help” with “screw” and you’ll get the real outcome.
His belief that all men are created equal?
His desire for a color—blind society?

Rush was fired from the NFL for saying something that the PC police claimed was racist.
Wrong.

###
Rush Limbaugh Was Right
Donovan McNabb isn’t a great quarterback, and the media do overrate him because he is black.
If Limbaugh were a more astute analyst, he would have been even harsher and said, “Donovan McNabb is barely a mediocre quarterback.”
###

You might say that Obama was the Donovan McNabb of Politicians x 100.
Is that racist?

And it’s disgusting to read about because when aids infected men did this in Africa they didn’t have sex with teenagers or young women, which would’ve been bad enough, they were raping kindergarten aged girls. Of course the decolonization people who blame all of Africa’s problems on Europe (if this happened in 1880 colonial authorities would’ve cracked down and protected those children) are nowhere to be found.

Nothing wrong with being a multiple-partner gay man
Actually there is, it’s a violation of natural law.

The conjugal act is procreative, having gay sex is merely mutual masturbation.

Back
Top Bottom