• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:40] Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh dies after battle with lung cancer

I will concur with that assessment of yours considering the limitation you placed upon it. I also noted what he said was vile and extreme

And you liked it.

Did Rush say anything worse about say promiscuous gays with AIDS or other beloved leftwing special interest groups that liberal posters on this board have said about Trump supporters, Christians, gun owners, or conservatives?

Rules for thee but not for me, double standards and rank hypocrisy are the hallmarks of today's left.
It wasn't always like this... There was a time when the left checked themselves before going after their political foes but as we can see, they truly believe their own intolerance should be norm.

To answer your question, I don't think he said anything worse than the crap said about Trump supporters, Christians, gun owners, conservatives...

So many voices of hate and divisiveness in this thread... sad!

People are showing him the SAME RESPECT as he showed those that died from AIDS, Sandra fluke, Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton when she was 12. Maybe he shouldn't have been such a dirt bag.

And you liked it.

I have liked numerous posts of yours-it does not mean I agree with it in all cases. I will like posts that make good arguments or are well written, even if I disagree with them. I suspect I have "liked" more posts than any other poster in the history of this board and I probably have liked more posts of people I generally disagree with more than any other poster. Given the vile and disgusting attacks on Rush after he died, I thought was Erod did was appropriate in terms of attacking fire with fire though I would NEVER wish death on another poster on this board

I have liked numerous posts of yours-it does not mean I agree with it in all cases.

I'm sure none of them claimed a member deserved to die a painful death, let alone for statements about a celebrity.

No weeping involved, just respect for the dead. No you are here to act like an establishment moderate, to make excuses while the left tosses endless hate.
I wish rush had respect for the dead when he was alive

Saying bad things about the left doesn’t actually equal lying.
It doesn't mean he told the truth either. In fact, more often than not he didn't. But like a good story teller, Rush Limbaugh sure knew how to spin a good tale to keep his listeners rivetted.

Personally, I believe in discouraging certain behavior based on retribution. If the "f*ck your feelings" people do not want to respect other people's feelings, I want to pay them with the same coin.
Exactly! It's like suddenly the left are deplorables for pointing the finger at a deplorable human being. It's the same as being called a racist for pointing out the racism. WTF?

It doesn't mean he told the truth either. In fact, more often than not he didn't. But like a good story teller, Rush Limbaugh sure knew how to spin a good tale to keep his listeners rivetted.
A story most Right Wing idiots bought hook line and sinker.

why are you so enamored with politicians and "world leaders" what makes someone consequential? if you are consequential, doesn't that make you a leader? Billy Graham was a leader. Malcom X was a leader.

Oh, I don’t know.

Something about this forum being called “Debate Politics”.

And the people who manage the government, business, finance et al do affect your life. I am quite certain that you take for granted things. that were only required by law in your lifetime.

But as long as your ”news” comes from ex disc jockeys shilling press releases from K street groups, industry fronts, and shady guys like Grover Nordquist, you’ll always be a staunch defender of tax cuts for the rich, less, and more expensive health care, lower wages and fewer protections, and less and more expensive eduction.

These are all teh policy outcomes that the men who move the lips of guys like Rush want.

And you vote for it every time.

still waiting for proof of the individuals. and it shows that my comments were correct-he was lampooning-hateful as it is-those who engaged in promiscuous unprotected sex-not AIDS victims in general
Are you suggesting that Rush mocking the deaths' of aids victims is somehow more virtuous than those on this forum mocking the cancer death of a smoker?

I'm happy for you.
Your posts are some kind of delicious irony.
Not nearly as delicious as the burger I'm eating right now. Trust me on that.

Oh, I don’t know.

Something about this forum being called “Debate Politics”.

And the people who manage the government, business, finance et al do affect your life. I am quite certain that you take for granted things. that were only required by law in your lifetime.

But as long as your ”news” comes from ex disc jockeys shilling press releases from K street groups, industry fronts, and shady guys like Grover Nordquist, you’ll always be a staunch defender of tax cuts for the rich, less, and more expensive health care, lower wages and fewer protections, and less and more expensive eduction.

These are all teh policy outcomes that the men who move the lips of guys like Rush want.

And you vote for it every time.

you are dishonestly assuming facts not in evidence.

Are you suggesting that Rush mocking the deaths' of aids victims is somehow more virtuous than those on this forum mocking the cancer death of a smoker?
no........

Exactly! It's like suddenly the left are deplorables for pointing the finger at a deplorable human being. It's the same as being called a racist for pointing out the racism. WTF?

Inversions are a favorite right wing tactic. Trump himself was a big practitioner.

Well, one thing for sure even in his death, threads like these prove Rush Limbaugh's still owning the libs...

Thank you for being clear and up-front what Rush's main purpose has always been.

Back
Top Bottom