• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4]IDF levels Hamas stronghold

The unveiled attempt to justify Hamas terror acts by condemning Israeli responses to them just shows the worth of any condemnation of terror as a whole, that certain posters use in form of lip service to make themselves look not totally biased.

In this case even more revealing is that "the creation of a Jewish State" falls into the whole condemnation, thus negating the legitimacy of the whole state as such and consequently reading straight from the Hamas Charter of destroying it.

"Yeah, indiscriminate rocket fire by Hamas constitutes a war crime but it's still justified".

"Cuz Israel declared its statehood"

nonsense responses like these require no further response at all.
:ROFLMAO:

And as usual your OPINION is rejected.

My opinion is based on the chronological reality, yours is based on an obvious bias. Worlds apart

The unveiled attempt to justify Hamas terror acts by condemning Israeli responses to them just shows the worth of any condemnation of terror as a whole, that certain posters use in form of lip service to make themselves look not totally biased.

In this case even more revealing is that "the creation of a Jewish State" falls into the whole condemnation, thus negating the legitimacy of the whole state as such and consequently reading straight from the Hamas Charter of destroying it.

Cuz Israel....

Yep, all the justification some people need.

Your OPINION is, as usual, based on your own bias.

My opinion is based on the chronological reality, yours is based on an obvious bias. Worlds apart

Cuz Israel....

Yep, all the justification some people need.

Israel remains an occupier and illegal settler colonialist entity, it had nothing to do with whether it " declared its statehood" lol

Israel remains an occupier and illegal settler colonialist entity, it had nothing to do with whether it " declared its statehood" lol

You have repeatedly blamed Isreal for the bad decisions of Palestinians in general and Hamas in particular....

Ergo "Cuz Israel"

The puzzling thing in all this is how one gets to be a colonial(izing) power, if one is not a nation and thus holds no country from which to colonize anyone.

IOW unlike France, Britain, Spain, Portugal and even Germany in the past, colonializing all over the world.

Maybe those constantly wishing to attack Israel need to make up a new word for its perceived role.

The puzzling thing in all this is how one gets to be a colonial(izing) power, if one is not a nation and thus holds no country from which to colonize anyone.

IOW unlike France, Britain, Spain, Portugal and even Germany in the past, colonializing all over the world.

Maybe those constantly wishing to attack Israel need to make up a new word for its perceived role.

It's only " puzzling" if you genuinely don't know what you are talking about. The above is about as dumb a commentary as it is to witness

You have repeatedly blamed Isreal for the bad decisions of Palestinians in general and Hamas in particular....

Ergo "Cuz Israel"

You have repeatedly refused to factor in the Jewish/Israeli dispossession and displacement of the Palestinians as the cause of anti Israeli feelings/actions because you want to/need to portray the aggressors as the defenders in a complete inversion of the truth.

You have repeatedly refused to factor in the Jewish/Israeli dispossession and displacement of the Palestinians as the cause of anti Israeli feelings/actions because you want to/need to portray the aggressors as the defenders in a complete inversion of the truth.

Cuz Israel dare to exist.

Got it.

The question of how a landless people could ever "colonize" still remaining unanswered, we at least get the usual ad-hom response to deflect from the responder's obvious incapacity to address that conundrum.

Ah well, business as usual.

The question of how a landless people could ever "colonize" still remaining unanswered, we at least get the usual ad-hom response to deflect from the responder's obvious incapacity to address that conundrum.

Ah well, business as usual.

How can they be a "landless people" when they have had a state of their own since 1948 ? That's just a small sample of how ridiculous your commentary is and ,yes, it is a case of " business as usual"

Well, it's good to hear that the creation of the State of Israel thus cannot be an act of colonization. That assessment does indeed diverge considerably from the Palliwood textbook.

Well, it's good to hear that the creation of the State of Israel thus cannot be an act of colonization. That assessment does indeed diverge considerably from the Palliwood textbook.

Whatever it is , it doesn't detract from how ridiculous your commentary throughout the last few posts has been. Serving up deflections like the above won't fool those of incredibly low intelligence, never mind those of " average intelligence"

:LOL:Whatever it is, we are now shown that all previous charges of Israel having colonized the area called Palestina were a load of bumpf.

Those of low intelligence may see that or may not and some of those may not even see how much they contradicted themselves.

But no matter, tis what it is.

:LOL:Whatever it is, we are now shown that all previous charges of Israel having colonized the area called Palestina were a load of bumpf.

Those of low intelligence may see that or may not and some of those may not even see how much they contradicted themselves.

But no matter, tis what it is.

:ROFLMAO:

I hardly ever use the word " Palestina" and don't recall using it here. So, having been found out talking rubbish about my comments here, you are then compelled to ascribe to me terms I haven't used lol Talk about desperate is as desperate does

"Talk about desperate is as desperate does".

Indeed.

"Talk about desperate is as desperate does".

Indeed.

It's expected and both hysterical at the same time in knowing it only applies to you :ROFLMAO:

I would ask you to show where I have used that name here but you will just go missing . Either way it is in keeping with your compulsion to misrepresent everything in order to carry on with your pathetic accusation postings lols

Now hanging the idiotic claim of the Jews having been colonizers on how somebody else spells Palestine/Palestina, sure is a sign of desperation.

Perhaps excused by the so afflicted being confined to the use of only one language.

God forbid that anyone use the Palestinians own Arabic فِلِسْطِيـنُ to show that they actually pronounce it as "Falasteen".

But anything, I guess, to get out from under one's previous false presentations.

Now hanging the idiotic claim of the Jews having been colonizers on how somebody else spells Palestine/Palestina, sure is a sign of desperation.

Perhaps excused by the so afflicted being confined to the use of only one language.

God forbid that anyone use the Palestinians own Arabic فِلِسْطِيـنُ to show that they actually pronounce it as "Falasteen".

But anything, I guess, to get out from under one's previous false presentations.

What " false presentations" would there be? There have been so many from your own side i.m losing count but from me ? nah

Seeing as you are so concerned with making up stuff so as to carry on with your pathetic accusatory postings we can go through it with the baby steps you evidently need to use in a bid to understand what people are writing about.

All of the Zionists that immigrated to Ottoman/British Palestine with a view to creating a Jewish state there tick the box for being referred to as settler colonialist. You don't get to change definitions even if you think you can. It's actually just more of the same junk found in your postings here.

Those settler colonialists then managed to create a state by manipulating the indigenous people out of the territory through warfare and diplomacy, ongoing. This is 1948-49 onwards.

Then they initiated a war of aggression in 1967 and sent another few hundred thousand locals packing and sent in more settler colonialists, this time belonging to their own state, in a bid to acquire more territory to the state they had previously created.

It's not difficult to understand if you have the calmness to read peoples posts without an ongoing anger in you. That you are finding it difficult tells a tale all of its own

So, when unable to maintain one's false claim, just double down on it.

Jews from the kingdom of stetldom (its actual geographical location irrelevant) invaded another country and with the support of their home government, colonized it.

Can't make this stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom