• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4]Are the Jewish Israelis eventually going to push all of the Palestinians out?

Really? This looks like occupation.
View attachment 67368120

Palestinian invading army
View attachment 67368121
Israeli invading armyView attachment 67368122

“Operation Cast Lead,” in2008, 250 students and 15 teachers were killed, while 856 students and 19 teachers were injured

The al-Fakhura School incident during the Gaza War on 6 January 2009 near a United Nations-run school in the Jabalia Camp in the Gaza Strip.between 45 deaths; 110 injured

“Operation Pillar of Defense,” November 2012, nearly 300 educational facilities (including kindergartens, schools and tertiary education institutions) were damaged or destroyed.

“Operation Protective Edge,” began on July 7, 2014 at least 138 schools have been bombed or damaged, including 89 run by UNRWA. Almost 330 children have been killed and at least
2,000 injured.

During Israel's latest attack on Gaza, at least 51 educational facilities were damaged, including a UNRWA training centre, 46 schools, two kindergartens and parts of the Islamic University of Gaza.Aug 20, 2021

Of course Israel does still occupy both Gaza and the West Bank ( and the Golan ) and those that question the veracity of this can only wince and continue to self delude when the list of controlling aspects ( the effective control legal term ) are rolled out in front of them.

The Israeli hasbara arm is a powerful tool and many fall for its bs imo partly because of their long held views on the nastiness of those pesky Arab folk etc evidence will never change things for them because they haven't the maturity, openess etc to look at the conflict in any other way

Well those quotes come from somewhere else other than my post and sound like real estate jargon tbh, so no further comment thus far on them.
They aren't quotes of anyone's post. The quote marks serve the same purpose that parentheses serve in a mathematical equation. They group a set of words together into a single unit.

My sentence is formatted to say "there is a difference between X and Y". The words within the quotes are the two units that there is a difference between.

There are international agreements that were devised to stop wars bent on land acquisition etc and Israel is a signatory to them. In short it is not legal, nor ethical imo , for the powerful to set their own state borders at the point of a gun aimed at the weak. In short it is not legal or morally acceptable for Israel to have any say on the future status of Gaza. Your post indicates a view that Israel does have that responsibility, so on what grounds are you basing all of this on ?
I did not indicate such a view. I merely pointed out that Israel has no intention of pushing the Palestinians out of the Gaza strip.

However, I do have the view that Israel has every right to erect the Security Fence to protect themselves from harm. And I consider it a distinct possibility that over centuries of stagnation the Security Fence will become a de facto border.

Of course Israel does still occupy both Gaza and the West Bank ( and the Golan ) and those that question the veracity of this can only wince and continue to self delude when the list of controlling aspects ( the effective control legal term ) are rolled out in front of them.
That is incorrect. Israel does not occupy the Gaza Strip.

There are also parts of the West Bank (Area A) that they do not currently occupy, although I think the current PM would change that if he could.

They aren't quotes of anyone's post. The quote marks serve the same purpose that parentheses serve in a mathematical equation. They group a set of words together into a single unit.

My sentence is formatted to say "there is a difference between X and Y". The words within the quotes are the two units that there is a difference between.

Seems like much ado about nothing from your latest comments and they never , imo , addressed the points they was supposed to have. No mention of Israels greater Israel projectnor anything about the Oded Yinon stuff either. Israel has/still does illegally occupy parts of Egypt ( settlement built duting that time, a part of Syria settlement building ongoing ), large parts of Lebanon on numerous occasions ??? Are you willing to offer up your own version of the greater Israel project ?? Are you going to explain why Israel has , or should have, a free hand in who they commit crimes against and whose land they think they have the right to hack off for themselves??

I did not indicate such a view. I merely pointed out that Israel has no intention of pushing the Palestinians out of the Gaza strip.

However, I do have the view that Israel has every right to erect the Security Fence to protect themselves from harm. And I consider it a distinct possibility that over centuries of stagnation the Security Fence will become a de facto border.

That is incorrect. Israel does not occupy the Gaza Strip.

There are also parts of the West Bank (Area A) that they do not currently occupy, although I think the current PM would change that if he could.

How can you hold that " Israel has no intention of pushing the Palestinians out of the Gaza strip" when the situation in Gaza has been so widely discussed. You recall the Israeli discussions about how not to allow too few calories in to create an embarrassing situation for Israel ? The constant massacres of Palestinians living there??How most of the water is undrinkable ? How predictions are it will become " unliveable" very soon ? Your posts indicate nothing but the fact that your position is so pro Israeli crimes against the Palestinians as to make the commentary wholly worthless reading imo

The ICC has already declared the parts of the annexation wall that meander into the West Bank /East Jerusalem ( surely even you cannot support this obvious de facto annexation attempt ) to be illegal under international law. This might be something you haven't heard much of but Palestinians also have the right to security. Israel can build a 50 metre high fence on the internationally recognized borders but it has no legal right to annexe land from others by straying from the aforementioned

Israel controls many crucial aspects of Gazan life and can ( and have ) kill almost any Gazan anywhere in Gaza. You don't need ( or shouldn't) to have the list put in front of you again and see how the charge of effective control ie ongoing occupation of Gaza. My guess is that you will have no real consistency when it comes to discussing this conflict. You appear to have swallowed too much of the cool aid given out free by the hasbara brigade.

The PA are subcontractors of the occupation of Palestine ( their popularity amongst Palestinians being a barometer of this ) in return for a seat that the table and a shekel in their arse pockets. That's the part of the equation you are referring to in the above.

THe message I get that the Jewish Israelis are going to pus all of the Palestinians out the present Israel, the West Bank and even the Gaza Strip. You see Israelis in what is now Israel proper going after non-jewish people who are citizens of Israel. They are continuing to build new settlements on on the West Bank, pushing Palestinians off their land to do so. They are taking homes away from Palestinians around Jerusalem so they can circle the city and thus keep Muslims from visiting their holy places in that city. I do not believe that the Jewish leaders of Israel ever had plan that included Arabs.
Good for them.

Israel has/still does illegally occupy parts of Egypt ( settlement built during that time, a part of Syria settlement building ongoing ), large parts of Lebanon on numerous occasions ???
They occupied part of Egypt in response to Egyptian aggression. They returned the land in exchange for peace.

They occupied part of Lebanon in response to Lebanese aggression. It was a mistake to return the land without getting peace in return.

They occupied part of Syria in response to Syrian aggression. Syria now no longer exists so there is now no longer any such thing as Syrian territory.

Are you willing to offer up your own version of the greater Israel project ??
If I were in charge of Israel I'd have the Gaza Strip alone be the Palestinian state. I'd keep all of the West Bank for Israel.

I wouldn't forcibly deport Palestinians from the West Bank, but they would vote in Gaza elections and not in Israeli elections.

Are you going to explain why Israel has , or should have, a free hand in who they commit crimes against and whose land they think they have the right to hack off for themselves??
Israel is not committing any crimes.

How can you hold that " Israel has no intention of pushing the Palestinians out of the Gaza strip" when the situation in Gaza has been so widely discussed.
Because they don't have any such intention.

You recall the Israeli discussions about how not to allow too few calories in to create an embarrassing situation for Israel ? The constant massacres of Palestinians living there??How most of the water is undrinkable ? How predictions are it will become " unliveable" very soon ?
Israel is doing their best to prevent Gaza from being used as a platform from which to murder innocent Israelis.

Your posts indicate nothing but the fact that your position is so pro Israeli crimes against the Palestinians as to make the commentary wholly worthless reading imo

The ICC has already declared the parts of the annexation wall that meander into the West Bank /East Jerusalem ( surely even you cannot support this obvious de facto annexation attempt ) to be illegal under international law. This might be something you haven't heard much of but Palestinians also have the right to security. Israel can build a 50 metre high fence on the internationally recognized borders but it has no legal right to annexe land from others by straying from the aforementioned
I have no objection to the Security Fence becoming Israel's de facto border. However, if this is to be the end result I would strongly encourage Israel to hurry up and build the Security Fence in Gush Etzion so they can lay down a favorable route.

Israel controls many crucial aspects of Gazan life and can ( and have ) kill almost any Gazan anywhere in Gaza. You don't need ( or shouldn't) to have the list put in front of you again and see how the charge of effective control ie ongoing occupation of Gaza.
Such is war.

My guess is that you will have no real consistency when it comes to discussing this conflict. You appear to have swallowed too much of the cool aid given out free by the hasbara brigade.
It's not like we've never talked before. I still stick to facts like I have always done.

The PA are subcontractors of the occupation of Palestine ( their popularity amongst Palestinians being a barometer of this ) in return for a seat that the table and a shekel in their arse pockets. That's the part of the equation you are referring to in the above.
If the PA is occupying the Palestinians, then complaints about the occupation should be directed at the PA instead of at Israel.

They occupied part of Egypt in response to Egyptian aggression. They returned the land in exchange for peace.
They occupied part of Lebanon in response to Lebanese aggression. It was a mistake to return the land without getting peace in return.
They occupied part of Syria in response to Syrian aggression. Syria now no longer exists so there is now no longer any such thing as Syrian territory.
If I were in charge of Israel I'd have the Gaza Strip alone be the Palestinian state. I'd keep all of the West Bank for Israel.
I wouldn't forcibly deport Palestinians from the West Bank, but they would vote in Gaza elections and not in Israeli elections.
Because they don't have any such intention.
Israel is doing their best to prevent Gaza from being used as a platform from which to murder innocent Israelis.
I have no objection to the Security Fence becoming Israel's de facto border. However, if this is to be the end result I would strongly encourage Israel to hurry up and build the Security Fence in Gush Etzion so they can lay down a favorable route.
Such is war.
It's not like we've never talked before. I still stick to facts like I have always done.
If the PA is occupying the Palestinians, then complaints about the occupation should be directed at the PA instead of at Israel.
Why do you support Israel? So many countries have censured Israel's discrimination, spying, goading, unilateral attacks, over-reaction bombings, land takings, water appropriation from sources that don't actually belong to Israel to say nothing of confining Palestinians in what amounts to a concentration camp, fenced with barbed wire, controlled exits, inspections and confiscations of incoming products, restrictions of medical products and services. There is almost no end to the apartheid against Gaza Palestinians. As there is no end to the confiscation of Palestinian land on the West Bank and in Jerusalem. What is it that the Israelis have done that make you an uncritical supporter of everything they do?

Why do you support Israel?
Because they have done nothing wrong.

So many countries have censured Israel's discrimination, spying, goading, unilateral attacks, over-reaction bombings, land takings, water appropriation from sources that don't actually belong to Israel to say nothing of confining Palestinians in what amounts to a concentration camp, fenced with barbed wire, controlled exits, inspections and confiscations of incoming products, restrictions of medical products and services. There is almost no end to the apartheid against Gaza Palestinians.
These countries are wrong to censure Israel when they are doing nothing wrong.

For example:

There is nothing wrong with Israel maintaining a blockade against the Gaza Strip. Blockades are perfectly legal acts of war.

There is no apartheid in Israel.

There is nothing wrong with Israel putting land to good use when it is clear that that land will not be handed over to the Palestinians any time soon, if ever. In particular, everything on the Israeli side of the Separation Fence is likely to become part of Israel once the Separation Fence becomes their official border.

As there is no end to the confiscation of Palestinian land on the West Bank and in Jerusalem.
Actually it is likely that the Separation Fence will mark the end to the confiscation. It is unlikely that anything east of the Fence will become part of Israel.

I do not accept that everything in the West Bank automatically counts as Palestinian land. That is not relevant to my answer to your question, but I wanted to point it out.

What is it that the Israelis have done that make you an uncritical supporter of everything they do?
.As I said above, mostly it is the mere fact that Israel is actually not doing anything wrong.

A minor supporting factor is that I am appalled at the effort to steal the Jews' most holy site from them. I am happy that things are moving towards an outcome where Israel keeps sole control over their most holy site. But that is more like icing on the cake rather than the primary reason for my views.

These countries are wrong to censure Israel when they are doing nothing wrong.
For example:
There is nothing wrong with Israel maintaining a blockade against the Gaza Strip. Blockades are perfectly legal acts of war.
There is no apartheid in Israel.
There is nothing wrong with Israel putting land to good use when it is clear that that land will not be handed over to the Palestinians any time soon, if ever. In particular, everything on the Israeli side of the Separation Fence is likely to become part of Israel once the Separation Fence becomes their official border.
Actually it is likely that the Separation Fence will mark the end to the confiscation. It is unlikely that anything east of the Fence will become part of Israel.
I do not accept that everything in the West Bank automatically counts as Palestinian land. That is not relevant to my answer to your question, but I wanted to point it out.
As I said above, mostly it is the mere fact that Israel is actually not doing anything wrong.
A minor supporting factor is that I am appalled at the effort to steal the Jews' most holy site from them. I am happy that things are moving towards an outcome where Israel keeps sole control over their most holy site. But that is more like icing on the cake rather than the primary reason for my views.
Does your religion have anything to do with your belief that Palestine belongs to the Jews?

Does your religion have anything to do with your belief that Palestine belongs to the Jews?
Not really. But history and archaeology play a small role. The fact that the Jewish people are indigenous to the West Bank area totally annihilates various claims about them being colonialists.

Really though, my support mostly is due to the simple fact that Israel actually is not doing anything wrong. Blockades are proper acts of war. So are gun battles and bombing campaigns.

So long as the Palestinians wage war against Israel, it is entirely legal for Israel to wage war against the Palestinians. If you think Gaza is treated badly, you should see how the US and UK treated Japan and Germany during WWII.

Not really. But history and archaeology play a small role. The fact that the Jewish people are indigenous to the West Bank area totally annihilates various claims about them being colonialists.
Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, Jews were living in the land of Israel through out history, from the united kingdom of Israel to the Persians to the Hellenistic period to the Roman, Islamic rule, Crusader rule and so on. Calling them colonialists is pure ignorance.

THe message I get that the Jewish Israelis are going to pus all of the Palestinians out the present Israel, the West Bank and even the Gaza Strip. You see Israelis in what is now Israel proper going after non-jewish people who are citizens of Israel. They are continuing to build new settlements on on the West Bank, pushing Palestinians off their land to do so. They are taking homes away from Palestinians around Jerusalem so they can circle the city and thus keep Muslims from visiting their holy places in that city. I do not believe that the Jewish leaders of Israel ever had plan that included Arabs.
You read way too much propaganda...

That's why the Arab population increases every day and every year, obviously.
Hysterical drama of people with no common sense.
Lol, don't confuse him with facts.

Egypt is also participating in the blockade on Gaza but I guess that's not important....

In 1895, Theodor Herzl, the founder of Zionism, wrote in his diary: "We must expropriate gently the private property on the state assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly. Let the owners of the immoveable property believe that they are cheating us, selling us things for more than they are worth. But we are not going to sell them anything back."

In 1895, Theodor Herzl, the founder of Zionism, wrote in his diary: "We must expropriate gently the private property on the state assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly. Let the owners of the immoveable property believe that they are cheating us, selling us things for more than they are worth. But we are not going to sell them anything back."
People have the right to buy property at inflated prices and then refuse to sell it once they own it.

I see no wrongdoing here.

People have the right to buy property at inflated prices and then refuse to sell it once they own it.

I see no wrongdoing here.
Here is link for Herzl words -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl#Writings
Altneuland was written both for Jews and non-Jews: Herzl wanted to win over non-Jewish opinion for Zionism.[101] When he was still thinking of Argentina as a possible venue for massive Jewish immigration, he wrote in his diary:
"When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly ... It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example ... Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us",[102]

Just as I thought, your posts are full of the same pro Israeli nonsense that has been put to the sword already. The fact that you still peddle it in your posts only shows a commitment to your preferred side and has little to do with the " facts you stick with "

Egypt.

Egypt responded to the 1948 situation in Palestine for two main reasons. Firstly, it was against the imposition of a Jewish state on the Arabs of Palestine. Secondly, it was apparent that there was an attempt by the Jewish forces of the time to snaffle as much of the mandate area as they could for the nascent Jewish state amid the fog of war which also led to mass exodus/expulsions of Palestinians into neighbouring areas. Egyptian forces fighting in what was, predominently the Arab portion on the partition plan area, note not in the area given to the Jewish state under the plan.

The second Egypt/Israel war took place when Israel , along with the UK and France, decided to attack Egypt in 1956 .

In the 67 war Israel again attacked Egypt first after firstly lying that it was a victim of an attack. Some of the key Israeli heads at the time later admitted that troop movement by Egyptian leaders did not pose a serious threat to Israel . Are we 6to believe them who called the shots at the time or you who is happier sticking to the subsequent fig leaf story for Israeli aggression against Egypt?

After Israeli refusals to discuss a resolution on the occupied Sinai the Egyptians attacked, in 1973, not Israel, but rather the Israeli forces occupying their territory. The war of 73 was , at least initially and on military grounds, a shock to the Israeli hierarchy and afterwards they basically accepted what had been offered by Egypt since 1971 in order to take Egypt out of the enemy state status.

You look at the above factually accurate breakdown and it becomes clear that to think that all was down to " Egyptian aggression " alone shows a wholly obvious and deep seated ability to deny the facts that don't confirm the bias your posts show

Syria.

According to Moshe Dayan, around " 80% of the border skirmishes were initiated by the Israeli side ". These were the skirmishes that led , in no small part, to the Israeli attacks on the neighbouring Arab states during the war that followed circa 1967. So, who are we to believe ? An Israeli commander in charge at the time or you ?

Lebanon

There are no Lebanese attacks on Israel, only attacks from the PLO from Lebanon when they shifted from Jordan to Lebanon after the Black September troubles. I asked you to familiarize yourself with the early pre state maps for any future Jewish state and for good reason. In 1919 Chaim Weizman, then head of the WZO wrote a letter to the western powers, controlling Palestine after the demise of Ottoman rule, and asked the future Jewish state be given , fromthe area now making up southern Lebanon ," 25 miles" north of the Litani river.

In the 1950s Dayan suggested a plan to seduce a Maronite officer in Lebanon and have him be the self proclaimed saviour of Lebanons christian community which, in an allince with Israel, allow for Israeli forces to attack and annexe a large swathe of southern Lebanon. These things are years before the first invasion of Lebanon by Israeli forces and outline the areas long coveted by a wanting to expand Jewish state. They never got peace with Lebanon because they didn't want it. They were finally kicked out by Hezbollah in 2006.

Once again, when you know a little more than Israeli hasbara floating around like a mist to obscure the truth, things look very different and to put the blame on just one side can only come from, imo, a pretty ignorant viewing of the facts

Egypt.
The second Egypt/Israel war took place when Israel , along with the UK and France, decided to attack Egypt in 1956 .
This war did not result in the land seizure in question. However, I'd like to point out that the 1956 war came about because of Egypt's theft of the Suez Canal. Egypt was also committing an act of war against Israel by blocking their shipping.

In the 67 war Israel again attacked Egypt first after firstly lying that it was a victim of an attack. Some of the key Israeli heads at the time later admitted that troop movement by Egyptian leaders did not pose a serious threat to Israel . Are we 6to believe them who called the shots at the time or you who is happier sticking to the subsequent fig leaf story for Israeli aggression against Egypt?
Launching a preemptive strike does not change the reality that Israel was the one who was defending themselves.

A massive invasion of Israel to try to destroy it most certainly posses a threat.

Syria.
According to Moshe Dayan, around " 80% of the border skirmishes were initiated by the Israeli side ". These were the skirmishes that led , in no small part, to the Israeli attacks on the neighbouring Arab states during the war that followed circa 1967. So, who are we to believe ? An Israeli commander in charge at the time or you ?
I don't think there are any Israeli commanders who deny that Syria massively attacked Israel in 1967.

Lebanon
There are no Lebanese attacks on Israel, only attacks from the PLO from Lebanon when they shifted from Jordan to Lebanon after the Black September troubles.
That's a distinction without a difference.

They never got peace with Lebanon because they didn't want it.
No. Israel never got peace with Lebanon because peace with Lebanon has never been offered.

They were finally kicked out by Hezbollah in 2006.
Hardly. Israel left on their own because some people on the left said that Israel would get peace automatically if they just left. That is also the reason why Israel left Gaza.

Needless to say, Israel did not get peace automatically when they just left on their own.

Launching a preemptive strike does not change the reality that Israel was the one who was defending themselves.
Here some quotes of Arab leader days before the six days war-
"We shall not enter Palestine with its soil covered in sand, we shall enter it with its soil saturated in blood" - President of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser

“it is the duty of all of us now to move from defensive positions to offensive positions and enter the battle to liberate the usurped land…Everyone must face the test and enter the battle to the end.” - President Attassi of Syria

“Our forces are now entirely ready not only to repulse any aggression, but to initiate the act ourselves, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland of Palestine. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united. I believe that the time has come to begin a battle of anihilation.”- Syria’s Defence Minister Hafez Assad (later to be Syria’s President).

"We want a full scale, popular war of liberation… to destroy the Zionist enemy" - Syrian president Dr. Nureddin al-Attasi speech to troops

“The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear - to wipe Israel off the map” - President Aref of Iraq

The Israelis can build whatever settlements they want... but at the end of the day, the final settlement is going to be along the lines set down by UN Security Council Resolution 242. The settlers are going to be ejected from those areas eventually. May be a decade from now, may be a generation, may be 100 hundred years... but it's going to happen.

The Israelis can build whatever settlements they want... but at the end of the day, the final settlement is going to be along the lines set down by UN Security Council Resolution 242. The settlers are going to be ejected from those areas eventually. May be a decade from now, may be a generation, may be 100 hundred years... but it's going to happen.
It is true that Israel withdraws settlers from land that they hand over to an adversary. Israel withdrew settlers from both the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza Strip.

UN 242 does not draw any lines. It relies on both parties (Israel and the Palestinians) to negotiate borders among themselves.

More importantly, 242 will happen only if both sides can come to an agreement. It seems pretty clear that both sides will never come to an agreement, so it is hard for me to see how 242 will ever happen.

In the absence of functioning negotiations it is likely that, over the passage of centuries, the Security Fence will become Israel's de facto border.

And they will be ejected eventually: because, while they know how to fight and take , they do not know how to govern. They have never known. In 5000 years of living in the Levant the Jews have only governed the country they claim is theirs off and on(mostly off) for about 200 years. Most of the time they are getting thrown out or being ruled by Rome, Egypt, Persians, Philistines, Assyrians, Greeks, Europeans, Turks etc. In the timeline of ruling over Israel it has never really belonged to the Jews except sporadically.

Honestly...if the Palestinian government wasnt a group of terrorists witht he stated intent to eliminate Jewish Israel from existence and if they hadnt been supporting the near daily terror attacks, the building of terrorist tunnels into Israel, and cheered in the streets every time a Palestinian terrorist killed a 7 year old child in her sleep, I would probably give a **** about what happens to Palestine. As it is...I figure they are just going to have to work things out together...however it ends up.

...sounds anti-Semitic.

And they will be ejected eventually:
Not by force. At least, not by force short of a nuclear war.

because, while they know how to fight and take , they do not know how to govern. They have never known. In 5000 years of living in the Levant the Jews have only governed the country they claim is theirs off and on(mostly off) for about 200 years. Most of the time they are getting thrown out or being ruled by Rome, Egypt, Persians, Philistines, Assyrians, Greeks, Europeans, Turks etc. In the timeline of ruling over Israel it has never really belonged to the Jews except sporadically.
Your math is terrible.

The original period of Israeli monarchy lasted at least 400 years. The Hasmonean dynasty lasted 103 years. And current Israel has lasted for 74 years.

That adds up to at least 577 years of indigenous rule in the West Bank in the past 3500 years.

And of course, they also ruled themselves for thousands of years before the Egyptian New Kingdom conquered them.

Back
Top Bottom