• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4]Are the Jewish Israelis eventually going to push all of the Palestinians out?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
THe message I get that the Jewish Israelis are going to pus all of the Palestinians out the present Israel, the West Bank and even the Gaza Strip. You see Israelis in what is now Israel proper going after non-jewish people who are citizens of Israel. They are continuing to build new settlements on on the West Bank, pushing Palestinians off their land to do so. They are taking homes away from Palestinians around Jerusalem so they can circle the city and thus keep Muslims from visiting their holy places in that city. I do not believe that the Jewish leaders of Israel ever had plan that included Arabs.

1. I have read that after the United Nations partitioned the land, both sides were displeased with what they were given.

2. I have read that Israeli leaders some years later admitted that their goal was to intimidate as many Arabs as possible to leave.

3. I have read that today 75% of the population is Jewish.

a. I believe that everything peaceful should be done to maintain that percentage.

b. I believe that the United States has shown the disadvantages of a multicultural society. I can understand why most Israelis want a homogeneous society.

4. I have read that the Arabs who live in Israel enjoy more rights than Arabs do in any Arab country, including having Arab members of the Israeli parliament.

5. I believe that the leaders of Gaza are showing why Israel simply cannot allow a truly independent Palestine right next to it.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread is now in I/P. Martial law now applies

b. I believe that the United States has shown the disadvantages of a multicultural society. I can understand why most Israelis want a homogeneous society.

Not everyone will support democracy Parsy.
Some will be drawn to apartheid and fascism....and keeping the Motherland "pure"...ie: "homogenous" as you say.
Viva lePalestine!!!

What does that mean exactly?
Does this mean I shouldn't be posting here? I dont want to get any rule violations but I dont know what "IP, martial law" means as applies to DP.
Thank you.

1. I have read that after the United Nations partitioned the land, both sides were displeased with what they were given.

2. I have read that Israeli leaders some years later admitted that their goal was to intimidate as many Arabs as possible to leave.

3. I have read that today 75% of the population is Jewish.

a. I believe that everything peaceful should be done to maintain that percentage.

4. I have read that the Arabs who live in Israel enjoy more rights than Arabs do in any Arab country, including having Arab members of the Israeli parliament.

5. I believe that the leaders of Gaza are showing why Israel simply cannot allow a truly independent Palestine right next to it.
America is a good example of why the majority doesn't want to bend to the minority views. The USA was founded on Christian principle and has always been a country in which the majority 65%, profess to be Christian believers. No formal religious affiliation are 26%. So seems like the majority keeps getting hit harder for trying to maintain their majority belief. The only people getting abused by the law seems to be Christians. Joe shut down church for believers for policital power but allowed liquor stores to stay open.

What does that mean exactly?

OK. Thank you for that. I have reviewed that.
*tips hat*

America is a good example of why the majority doesn't want to bend to the minority views. The USA was founded on Christian principle and has always been a country in which the majority 65%, profess to be Christian believers. No formal religious affiliation are 26%. So seems like the majority keeps getting hit harder for trying to maintain their majority belief. The only people getting abused by the law seems to be Christians. Joe shut down church for believers for policital power but allowed liquor stores to stay open.

America was founded with strict separation between Church and State specifically so that the “Christian” majority couldn’t tyrannize the minorities living here.

A million thanks for reminding me that the forum devoted to this topic is strictly moderated and that the rules are very strict.

I had forgotten that.

I shan't post in this forum in the future, lest I break one of the rules.

At this rate they will, and it's probably their end game.

At this rate they will, and it's probably their end game.
That's why the Arab population increases every day and every year, obviously.
Hysterical drama of people with no common sense.

I hear Arab Israelis are all turning in their Israeli citizenship like there's no tomorrow.

Errhh...................not.

Makes one wonder at the reluctance.

Like that matters at all, when Israel is slowly but surely pushing more and more settlements, which will end with the Palestinians being pushed out of the West Bank.

Like that matters at all, when Israel is slowly but surely pushing more and more settlements, which will end with the Palestinians being pushed out of the West Bank.
Name the new settlements formed in the last years.

It's one thing not to know a thing about a subject and a completely different thing to make up nonsense.

Name the new settlements formed in the last years.

It's one thing not to know a thing about a subject and a completely different thing to make up nonsense.

Yes well that's my point. All of those are housing units built within already existing settlements as is stated in your links.
Contrary to the common false suggestion that Israel takes lands Palestinian live on such as in Area A and B of the West Bank, pushes them out and creates new settlements there.

I assume once Arabs are a minority, including non-citizen residents then they will adopt all of them so they can keep majority control of the Religious Jewish Government and sovereign over the WHOLE area? Just viewing it from a tactics point of view.

Yes well that's my point. All of those are housing units built within already existing settlements as is stated in your links.
Contrary to the common false suggestion that Israel takes lands Palestinian live on such as in Area A and B of the West Bank, pushes them out and creates new settlements there.
A local developer recently built 400 units of apartments, condos and closely spaced individual homes. It required about 15 acres. So, 840 new housing units in the settlements will most certainly require additional land. More land is more land whether it is new settlements or additions to already existing settlements. How did Israeli settlements came to exist in the Palestinian West Bank in the first place?

No, the US was emphatically NOT founded on so-called Christian principles, and your Constitution in any case guarantees separation of church and state, as it should. That the majority self-identify as 'Christian' is fundamentally meaningless.

More lies-like Netanyahu cynically stating that no new settlements would be built (but that existing construction would continue, unabated). Israel has been stealing disputed territory and evicting Arabs from their homes since the formation of modern Israel, violating every tenet of international law and the Geneva conventions.

More lies-like Netanyahu cynically stating that no new settlements would be built (but that existing construction would continue, unabated). Israel has been stealing disputed territory and evicting Arabs from their homes since the formation of modern Israel, violating every tenet of international law and the Geneva conventions.
Spare me the nonsensical propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom