• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:4,590] Study Finds Face Masks Didn’t Slow Spread Of Covid-19

And that's just irresponsible and inconsiderate. It's also why the virus spread like wildfire to begin with and continues to persist.
There are a lot of people that are irresponsible and inconsiderate.

There are a lot of people that are irresponsible and inconsiderate.
Yes there are. That's the problem. That and collective stupidity too. And that's why we're still dealing with the pandemic. Such people are the problem instead of the solution.

Last edited:
Yes there are. That's the problem. That and collecyltive stupidity too. And that's why we're still dealing with the pandemic. Such people are the problem instead of the solution.
I may also get covid several times but I will not get really ill because of my vaccines.

And that's just irresponsible and inconsiderate. It's also why the virus spread like wildfire to begin with and continues to persist.
No it actually spread like a wildfire because people who were contagious likely didn't know they were because they didn't have any symptoms yet there were all these claims about incubation. And so forth when we were in the heat of the pandemic.

You have the right to think it is unwise.
It's not that I just think that it's unwise it is unwise.

You may not care if other people get infected but the more it spreads around the more it passes from person to person the more it develops and you might get it again if you like being sick that's one thing but I doubt anybody really does.

You may not care if other people get infected but the more it spreads around the more it passes from person to person the more it develops and you might get it again if you like being sick that's one thing but I doubt anybody really does.
You can think it is unwise if you want to.
I will have to be pretty sick to stop my routines.

I may also get covid several times but I will not get really ill because of my vaccines.
There's still a risk of spreading it to others, especially if they are unvaccinated.
You have the right to think it is unwise.
It is unwise, among the other aforementioned things. That's a fact.

No it actually spread like a wildfire because people who were contagious likely didn't know they were because they didn't have any symptoms yet there were all these claims about incubation. And so forth when we were in the heat of the pandemic.
Even at the onset of the pandemic, many people refused or inadequately performed basic precautions. When the vaccines became available, many refused vaccinations and still do. That is why the pandemic continues.

It's not just spreading it to others, but increased spread and infections may also cause an increase in new variants which may be more resistant to the vaccines. We're seeing that now with the newer variants.
I don't find that to be a compelling argument if these people cared about others we probably wouldn't be having this argument.
If people actually cared and/or were smart enough, we might have had a chance to get a handle on the pandemic early on, at least in this county. But that chance is long gone.

You can think it is unwise if you want to.
I will have to be pretty sick to stop my routines.
Again that's not that I think it's unwise it's that it is unwise you can pretend to that's an opinion if you want but it won't make it untrue

Even at the onset of the pandemic, many people refused or inadequately performed basic precautions. When the vaccines became available, many refused vaccinations and still do. That is why the pandemic continues.
it's absurd to expect people to do precautions. More Americans have died in traffic in the last 100 years then all wars combined and that's 100% preventable and nobody takes the time to do that I just earlier today got cut off by some d****** looking at their cell phones that could have been a car accidents.

Lexine was too late by the time that was available it had already spread.
It's not just spreading it to others, but increased spread and infections may also cause an increase in new variants which may be more resistant to the vaccines. We're seeing that now with the newer variants.
the increase in variance is actually a good thing viruses don't evolve to become more deadly if you look at viral infections throughout history the more they spread sure the first round was probably the worst but as they move on they become less and less deadly because for the virus to survive the host has to survive.
If people actually cared and/or were smart enough, we might have had a chance to get a handle on the pandemic early on, at least in this county. But that chance is long gone.
People don't care and they never will. Again millions of people have died in car accidents people don't care enough not to get drunk and drive or to put their cell phone down for 5 minutes.

Fatalities in traffic are absolutely preventable but nobody cares because they don't care you can't make them care no laws no nothing will ever happen that will make people care sooner you understand human nature the better.

Again that's not that I think it's unwise it's that it is unwise you can pretend to that's an opinion if you want but it won't make it untrue
It is your opinion. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom