• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:37]Special Counsel Responds to Request for FBI Notes Fails to Submit Agent's January Int. Notes

Doc91478

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Special Counsel Responds to Judge Sullivan Request for FBI Notes

Fails to Submit Agent Pientka January Interview Notes​

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...submit-agent-pientka-january-interview-notes/
The curious case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn gets even more curious as Robert Mueller doesn’t deliver the FBI notes (FD-302) from the January 2017 interview of Flynn, as requested by Judge Emmet Sullivan, and instead submits notes from an internal July 19th, 2017, interview with FBI agent Peter Strzok.... The filing by the special counsel team (full pdf below) is a must read.... The special counsel begins their filing by criticizing the approach taken by the Flynn defense in the defense sentencing memo; and attempts to validate/justify their charges against the accused. The details in their response to the judge’s request tell quite a story.... From the second attachment we discover that agent Strzok did all the questioning and agent Pientka took all the notes (screen-grab below). Those FD-302 interview notes, written by Pientka on January 24th, 2017, are part of the what Judge Sullivan ordered to be submitted.... It was previously reported that Strzok was “fired” from the special counsel team in late July after the IG informed Mueller of the Strzok/Page issues. If true, that means Strzok gave this interview and was fired before it became an official FBI/Special Counsel record on August 22nd.... This time-frame deserves further scrutiny.

~~~~~~
Where did agent Joe Pientka’s FD-302 notes go? They are not in the responsive filing despite the judge Emmet Sullivan's request. Instead what we see is that FBI Agent Peter Strzok was interviewed internally by the FBI on July 19th, 2017.
The FD-302 notes of that interview were written on July 20th, 2017 and submitted for entry on August 22nd, 2017. This is around the time that Strzok was working for the special counsel, and Robert Mueller was informed of the strongly biased text messages retrieved by the DOJ inspector general. Mueller has deliberately refused to comply with a Judge Sullivan's order. Should he be arrested for contempt? Definitely!!!
Federal Marshalls should also be instructed to go to Mueller's offices and immediately seize all files.
If judge Sullivan throws the charges out on Prosecutorial Malfeasance, this entire Witch Hunt will be closed by the start of the New Year and a Special Counsel will be assigned to investigate the investigators. Democrats in Congress with certainly not like that and scurry to stop it any way they can.

The legal definition of Obstruction Of Justice:
The crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process the defendant’s​

Re: Special Counsel Responds to Request for FBI Notes Fails to Submit Agent's January Interview Note

I had a feeling Mueller would leave out the original 302. Sullivan should pitch the case against Flynn. If the prosecutors can't be trusted in this, I wouldn't trust them in anything else related.

Re: Special Counsel Responds to Request for FBI Notes Fails to Submit Agent's January Interview Note

the alt left radicals on this forum are gonna lost their minds completely when nothing happens to trump

lol (laugh out loud)

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...submit-agent-pientka-january-interview-notes/
The curious case against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn gets even more curious as Robert Mueller doesn’t deliver the FBI notes (FD-302) from the January 2017 interview of Flynn, as requested by Judge Emmet Sullivan, and instead submits notes from an internal July 19th, 2017, interview with FBI agent Peter Strzok.... The filing by the special counsel team (full pdf below) is a must read.... The special counsel begins their filing by criticizing the approach taken by the Flynn defense in the defense sentencing memo; and attempts to validate/justify their charges against the accused. The details in their response to the judge’s request tell quite a story.... From the second attachment we discover that agent Strzok did all the questioning and agent Pientka took all the notes (screen-grab below). Those FD-302 interview notes, written by Pientka on January 24th, 2017, are part of the what Judge Sullivan ordered to be submitted.... It was previously reported that Strzok was “fired” from the special counsel team in late July after the IG informed Mueller of the Strzok/Page issues. If true, that means Strzok gave this interview and was fired before it became an official FBI/Special Counsel record on August 22nd.... This time-frame deserves further scrutiny.

~~~~~~
Where did agent Joe Pientka’s FD-302 notes go? They are not in the responsive filing despite the judge Emmet Sullivan's request. Instead what we see is that FBI Agent Peter Strzok was interviewed internally by the FBI on July 19th, 2017.
The FD-302 notes of that interview were written on July 20th, 2017 and submitted for entry on August 22nd, 2017. This is around the time that Strzok was working for the special counsel, and Robert Mueller was informed of the strongly biased text messages retrieved by the DOJ inspector general. Mueller has deliberately refused to comply with a Judge Sullivan's order. Should he be arrested for contempt? Definitely!!!
Federal Marshalls should also be instructed to go to Mueller's offices and immediately seize all files.
If judge Sullivan throws the charges out on Prosecutorial Malfeasance, this entire Witch Hunt will be closed by the start of the New Year and a Special Counsel will be assigned to investigate the investigators. Democrats in Congress with certainly not like that and scurry to stop it any way they can.

The crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process the defendant’s​

Muellers team is made up of dirty cops. Mueller is no doubt dirty himself. They judge may just vacate the charges and cut him loose. After all, he was framed.

~~~~~~

The Strzok interview was Jul 19. The 302 was written Jul 20. Strzok was fired "late July". The 302 was actually submitted a month later...after Strzok was gone...Aug 22.

Kind of makes one wonder how many times THAT 302 was rewritten...till they got it right.

Fake News

Because there is no evidence

"No Evidence?" every news source including garbage like CNN is reporting on this

"No Evidence?" every news source including garbage like CNN is reporting on this

Then show me the evidence

Those articles do not support the op

:roll: Sangha, you are so horribly predictable.

Muellers team is made up of dirty cops. Mueller is no doubt dirty himself. They judge may just vacate the charges and cut him loose. After all, he was framed.

If Mueller is dirty - the why did George W Bush nominate him for FBI Director? And why did he recommend President Obama keep him on as FBI Director?
Mueller was FBI Director from 2001 to 2013.

Surely if he was dirty , he would have been exposed by now? Or are you calling George W Bush a crook too?

Oh - and BTW - Mueller has been a registered Republican all his life. Are you calling all Republicans crooks too???

I accept your surrender

Just because you say it doesn't prove something doesn't make that so.

The surrender is yours when you failed to provide a counterpoint beyond your worthlessly partisan opinion.

Just because you say it doesn't prove something doesn't make that so.

What makes it so is that you gave up on defending the op
The surrender is yours when you failed to provide a counterpoint beyond your worthlessly partisan opinion.

I provided the counterpoint - there is no evidence

I had a feeling Mueller would leave out the original 302. Sullivan should pitch the case against Flynn. If the prosecutors can't be trusted in this, I wouldn't trust them in anything else related.

Yes. I suspect the Judge must realize something is amiss.

If Mueller is dirty - the why did George W Bush nominate him for FBI Director? And why did he recommend President Obama keep him on as FBI Director?
Mueller was FBI Director from 2001 to 2013.

Surely if he was dirty , he would have been exposed by now? Or are you calling George W Bush a crook too?

Oh - and BTW - Mueller has been a registered Republican all his life. Are you calling all Republicans crooks too???

Oh...so NOW you like Bush, eh?

LOL!!

Yes. I suspect the Judge must realize something is amiss.

I thought that Sullivan warned the prosecution earlier that they were dangerously close to crossing the line in this. It seems reasonable that Sullivan would take a look at everything upon which the case against Flynn is based before entertaining sentencing. Unfortunately for the prosecution, they have a history of crossing many ethical and legal lines.

I thought that Sullivan warned the prosecution earlier that they were dangerously close to crossing the line in this. It seems reasonable that Sullivan would take a look at everything upon which the case against Flynn is based before entertaining sentencing. Unfortunately for the prosecution, they have a history of crossing many ethical and legal lines.

I know Judge Ellis told the prosecutors in the Manafort trial to cut out the crap they were doing.

When I first read Flynn's defense memo Wednesday it sounded suspiciously like Mueller's boys were trying to further a good-ol'-boy relationship with Flynn and I said so then.
Now this Mueller defense of his team to Sullivan has confirmed it.

I know Judge Ellis told the prosecutors in the Manafort trial to cut out the crap they were doing.

When I first read Flynn's defense memo Wednesday it sounded suspiciously like Mueller's boys were trying to further a good-ol'-boy relationship with Flynn and I said so then.
Now this Mueller defense of his team to Sullivan has confirmed it.

Yeah, it was Ellis with Manafort. I was wrong. That's the first time. Well, it's the first if you don't count all the other times. I know I don't, because every day is the world born anew.

Yeah, it was Ellis with Manafort. I was wrong. That's the first time. Well, it's the first if you don't count all the other times. I know I don't, because every day is the world born anew.

Hey. This is DP. They're gonna have to start a dedicated thread if anyone starts counting.

Because there is no evidence

even post #1 has a link to this but here is another:

TABLES TURNED: Judge Orders Special Counsel Robert Mueller ...
ussanews.com

Dec 13, 2018*· In a new twist, a U.S. District Court judge has ordered special counsel Robert Mueller to hand over all secret documents related to the questioning of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Flynn’s legal team claims the Federal Bureau of Investigation urged the …

how about you stop wasting people time. you don't come off as clever, just a loser hoping we wont have time to call your BS

even post #1 has a link to this but here is another:

TABLES TURNED: Judge Orders Special Counsel Robert Mueller ...
ussanews.com

Dec 13, 2018*· In a new twist, a U.S. District Court judge has ordered special counsel Robert Mueller to hand over all secret documents related to the questioning of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Flynn’s legal team claims the Federal Bureau of Investigation urged the …

how about you stop wasting people time. you don't come off as clever, just a loser hoping we wont have time to call your BS

The title of this thread is NOT U.S. District Court judge has ordered special counsel Robert Mueller to hand over all secret documents related to the questioning of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn

It is Special Counsel Responds to Request for FBI Notes Fails to Submit Agent's January Interview Notes

Reading is fundamental

Back
Top Bottom