• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:37]Racist Joe Strikes Again In CNN Town Hall

Does Joe Have Preconceived Stereotypes Of Black Americans?

• Yes, but he was Obama's VP, so he is not racist.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but he chose a black female VP, so he is not racist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and he is using the black female VP pick to cover for his racism.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

ReubenSherr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
So Racist Joe is at it again, this time responding to a question from Anderson Cooper, during his CNN Town Hall, about penalties for drug offenses.

"We moved to eliminate the disparity between crack/cocaine and powdered cocaine, so a black guy getting a nickel bag and snorting coke went mandatory to jail, (but when) someone who did a line in, you know, on Park Avenue got arrested, they got probation."

Racist Joe begins this brilliant line at approximately 0:19 in the following video...

So Racist Joe is at it again, this time responding to a question from Anderson Cooper, during his CNN Town Hall, about penalties for drug offenses.

"We moved to eliminate the disparity between crack/cocaine and powdered cocaine, so a black guy getting a nickel bag and snorting coke went mandatory to jail, (but when) someone who did a line in, you know, on Park Avenue got arrested, they got probation."

Racist Joe begins this brilliant line at approximately 0:19 in the following video...

You're a trump supporter, so why do you think that racism is bad?

You're a trump supporter, so why do you think that racism is bad?
Because it hurts everyone involved.

You're a Racist Joe supporter. Why are you supporting him, in spite of his blatant racist tendencies?

Do you buy the excuse that he chose a black female VP, therefore he is not racist?

Do you think Joe might have chosen Harris to compensate for his racism?

If that were true then you should have given up your support for trump.

Trump does not have preconceived stereotypes of black Americans.

He is a hardliner on immigration. It is not based on race.

This thread is about Biden, though. Do you think his comments are racist?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep those hits coming! This is comedy gold now!

Go ahead and link your evidence that Trump has preconceived stereotypes of black Americans.

I've provided a video and a direct quotation from Racist Joe.

I think you're laughing to cover for your own racism.

Go ahead and link your evidence that Trump has preconceived stereotypes of black Americans.

I've provided a video and a direct quotation from Racist Joe.

I think you're laughing to cover for your own racism.
You could pull up the court case in which Trump was sued/lost/settled for discriminating against blacks in his housing projects. That should provide ample evidence he has preconceived stereotypes of black Americans. Are you in search of the truth? If YES, post the link. If NO., don't do it. That will tell us all we need to know as to whether you actually seek truth on the matter, or NOT. I predict you will provide NO link about the discrimination against blacks in that lawsuit. Your call.

If that were true then you should have given up your support for trump.

Here come the ad-homs! 😄

Don't confuse him with logic

You could pull up the court case in which Trump was sued/lost/settled for discriminating against blacks in his housing projects. That should provide ample evidence he has preconceived stereotypes of black Americans. Are you in search of the truth? If YES, post the link. If NO., don't do it. That will tell us all we need to know as to whether you actually seek truth on the matter, or NOT. I predict you will provide NO link about the discrimination against blacks in that lawsuit. Your call.
Those were low level employees that made those decisions, not Trump.

In any case, do you think Joe is racist?

Those were low level employees that made those decisions, not Trump.

In any case, do you think Joe is racist?
Then pull up the proof those decisions were made by low level employees, or have that asinine positive claim dismissed. You're 0 for 1 so far.

No, I believe Joe is racist.

What is your opinion on this video clip?

Your opinion on Biden, not Trump?

No you don't, you are here to spread garbage and disinfo. Your posts are as transparent as cellophane.

Then pull up the proof those decisions were made by low level employees, or have that asinine positive claim dismissed. You're 0 for 1 so far.
Just a general question here.

Not directed at the poster I quoted.

Does the Biden campaign pay people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards?

To bury posts which might be damaging to the campaign?

What is your opinion on Biden?

Not Trump. Not me.

Biden.

You think that is racist. I think that pretty much defines you. You are here to spread BS all over the place.

Stop gaslighting, it has already ruined any reputation you have here. You are just a propaganda shill.

Yes, it is about you.

You think that is racist. I think that pretty much defines you. You are here to spread BS all over the place.

Stop gaslighting, it has already ruined any reputation you have here. You are just a propaganda shill.

Yes, it is about you.

And the video in the OP?

Not Trump. Not me.

Biden.
I believe Biden would pull up the post to validate his positive claim that 'low level Trump employees' made the call to discriminate against blacks. Are you unable to meet your burden of proof for that positive claim. If YES, you're 0 for 2. I predict you will NOT put forth any link to validate that asinine claim. Man, you're 'arguments' sure are predictably easy to shoot down.

If the Biden campaign does pay people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards, this needs to come out into the open.

And the video in the OP?

Why do you think that is racist?

I don't give a damn about the video, but I care that you are only here as a shill to push propaganda. What do you get paid for this garbage?

Back
Top Bottom