• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:37]Racist Joe Strikes Again In CNN Town Hall

Does Joe Have Preconceived Stereotypes Of Black Americans?

• Yes, but he was Obama's VP, so he is not racist.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but he chose a black female VP, so he is not racist.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and he is using the black female VP pick to cover for his racism.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
I believe Biden would pull up the post to validate his positive claim that 'low level Trump employees' made the call to discriminate against blacks. Are you unable to meet your burden of proof for that positive claim. If YES, you're 0 for 2. I predict you will NOT put forth any link to validate that asinine claim. Man, you're 'arguments' sure are predictably easy to shoot down.
Again, this is not about Trump.

This is about Biden, and his quote in the OP.

What is your opinion about this quote?

Just a general question here.

Not directed at the poster I quoted.

Does the Biden campaign pay people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards?

To bury posts which might be damaging to the campaign?
Just a general reply. Are you posting just to post now since you've failed to meet your Burden of Proof on either of those asinine positive claims you put forward in your own thread ?

So Racist Joe is at it again, this time responding to a question from Anderson Cooper, during his CNN Town Hall, about penalties for drug offenses.

"We moved to eliminate the disparity between crack/cocaine and powdered cocaine, so a black guy getting a nickel bag and snorting coke went mandatory to jail, (but when) someone who did a line in, you know, on Park Avenue got arrested, they got probation."

Racist Joe begins this brilliant line at approximately 0:19 in the following video...

The war against drugs was racist, and that’s what he is talking about. We put a lot of black men prison for not doing the right kind of drugs. Rich White people drugs didn’t put rich White people away

Why do you think that is racist?

I don't give a damn about the video, but I care that you are only here as a shill to push propaganda. What do you get paid for this garbage?
What is your opinion about Biden, and his quote in the OP?

Do you think it would be ethical IF the Biden campaign paid people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards?

Just a general reply. Are you posting just to post now since you've failed to meet your Burden of Proof on either of those asinine positive claims you put forward in your own thread ?
What is your opinion about Biden, and his statement in the OP?

In general, do you think it would be ethical if the Biden campaign paid people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards?

None of those answers are correct.

No, I believe Joe is racist.

What is your opinion on this video clip?

Your opinion on Biden, not Trump?
If you care about racism, you should inform yourself on what he is actually talking about because federal sentencing guidelines for narcotics was written in order to lock black people up at higher rates than wealthy White people for cocaine

So Racist Joe is at it again, this time responding to a question from Anderson Cooper, during his CNN Town Hall, about penalties for drug offenses.

"We moved to eliminate the disparity between crack/cocaine and powdered cocaine, so a black guy getting a nickel bag and snorting coke went mandatory to jail, (but when) someone who did a line in, you know, on Park Avenue got arrested, they got probation."

Racist Joe begins this brilliant line at approximately 0:19 in the following video...

Truth is a problem for the racist right winger.

What is your opinion about Biden, and his statement in the OP?

In general, do you think it would be ethical if the Biden campaign paid people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards?
Where are your links to support/validate your positive claims YOU brought up that 'low level Trump employees' made the call to discriminate against blacks in his housing projects ? YOU introduced YOUR positive claim. I can only discern you made that up and can't meet your burden of proof for YOUR positive claims.

Donald Trump called 200k dead Americans “nobodies” tonight.

Moderator's Warning:
OK guys and gals, it is now time to stop talking about each other and start talking about the thread topic. NO calling other posters racists, shills, or any other thing. Thread bans and points will be given to anyone who ignores this warning.

Last edited:
Just a general question here.

Not directed at the poster I quoted.

Does the Biden campaign pay people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards?

To bury posts which might be damaging to the campaign?

Do you really think a forum such as this one attracts that much attention?

If that were true then you should have given up your support for trump.

Here come the ad-homs! 😄
Odd that your only defense of Biden's racism is "whattbout Trump"

Why do you think that is racist?

I don't give a damn about the video, but I care that you are only here as a shill to push propaganda. What do you get paid for this garbage?
Joe says a black guy snorting cocaine goes to prison, a white guy snorting cocaine gets probation.

If you care about racism, you should inform yourself on what he is actually talking about because federal sentencing guidelines for narcotics was written in order to lock black people up at higher rates than wealthy White people for cocaine
Why does Biden assume everyone on Park Avenue is white?

Reactions: PoS

Makes me wonder why Biden chose Harris as his running mate. Her prosecution record toward Blacks for petty drug charges is the complete opposite of what he tries to sell above. Poor Joe is so damn confused.

Why does Biden assume everyone on Park Avenue is white?
Provide a valid link that supports your positive claim that "Biden assumes everyone on Park Avenue is white." Failure to do so will result in that asinine positive claim being dismissed.

Joe says a black guy snorting cocaine goes to prison, a white guy snorting cocaine gets probation.

Blacks are more likely to get a "cash bail" that they cannot afford, and then spending a year in jail with no charges, or a trial. However, he is right on the drug thing:

Yeah, and you don't think that happens?

If the Biden campaign does pay people to exhibit trolling behavior on message boards, this needs to come out into the open.

Go ahead, prove it.

Makes me wonder why Biden chose Harris as his running mate. Her prosecution record toward Blacks for petty drug charges is the complete opposite of what he tries to sell above. Poor Joe is so damn confused.
Trump argued to execute innocent black males. If you really cared about racial injustice, there are plenty of opportunities for you get out and do something. I bet you haven’t done anything though

Provide a valid link that supports your positive claim that "Biden assumes everyone on Park Avenue is white." Failure to do so will result in that asinine positive claim being dismissed.
Lol the quote is in the OP.

Why does Joe contrast a “black guy” with “someone on Park Avenue”?

Some “black guys” live on Park Avenue.

Blacks are more likely to get a "cash bail" that they cannot afford, and then spending a year in jail with no charges, or a trial. However, he is right on the drug thing:

The senile **** was trying to make a point of the racist law he passed in 1986 that made a 100-1 disparity in crack v powder cocaine which disproportionately put blacks in prison. He ****ed up the story and had them both snorting powder, but he sent the black guy to prison.

The senile **** was trying to make a point of the racist law he passed in 1986 that made a 100-1 disparity in crack v powder cocaine which disproportionately put blacks in prison. He ****ed up the story and had them both snorting powder, but he sent the black guy to prison.

If one is "senile" it must be the likes of you. Biden has apologized for that Reagan supported action, and promised to fix the problem something your "law and order" ass has not done:

Back
Top Bottom