• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

I was gonna go with the Bengals but I think the Burrowhead thing will be the Bengals kiss of death. Also, I don’t think Mahomes wants to go 0-4 against Burrow and 2-3 in AFC championship games. The crowd is going to be very loud. I’m rooting for the Bengals. Whoever came up with Burrowhead ruined it for the Bengals.

The Eagles are gonna smash the Niners 38-17. Purdy is effective in close games but will struggle when chasing points. I’m rooting for the Niners because it would be funny if Mr Irrelevant won them a championship after they gave up three first rounders for Lance.
Like.

There is no way anybody can know who you are talking about if you do not name the teams.

Also, we have no idea who will play against each other next season except for divisional opponents. So far the NFL has still not revealed its schedule for the 2023-2024 season yet.

Was referring to SF & Philly but it applies to both matchups. All 4 teams won their division which means they'll play 1st place schedules. Philly and SF will play all division winners in NFC and Cincy and KC will play all division winners in AFC. Don't have to believe me Patriotic and really don't care if you do. You might not realize it but you come off as rude in your replies.

Last edited:

Was referring to SF & Philly but it applies to both matchups. All 4 teams won their division which means they'll 1st place schedules. Philly and SF will play all division winners in NFC and Cincy and KC will play all division winners in AFC. Don't have to believe me Patriotic and really don't care if you do. You might not realize it but you come off as rude in you're replies.
Yep.. And like I said earlier.. Chiefs and Bengals is now a hot rivalry... So, like you said they will play each other next year, and it will be Prime Time... All the networks, and Amazon will be begging the NFL for that game...

I liked his answer when asked about the Ossai penalty saying “We aren’t gonna focus on just one play”. If I was the coach I would have said “Ossai ruined it for everybody“ I would have put the blame for the loss squarely on that idiot. I may have doxed his address as well but I’m not sure.

Eagles 31 KC 27.

Get your bets in early I tend to be right a lot.
Wait, wut?

I liked his answer when asked about the Ossai penalty saying “We aren’t gonna focus on just one play”. If I was the coach I would have said “Ossai ruined it for everybody“ I would have put the blame for the loss squarely on that idiot. I may have doxed his address as well but I’m not sure.
Nope.. Can't throw a player under the bus...

It was a stupid play.. Especially that late in the game... But he got caught up in the moment, lost his head..

49ers all beat up.. Will will see Jimmy G? Lol
Shanahan had a terrible game, starting with not challenging the D. Smith catch that wasn’t a catch.

His Offensive plan was not to lose. Didn’t use his tools well. Purdy is too small and pro-inexperienced to just drop back, where he got hurt. Poor pass-blocking schemes.

Nope.. Can't throw a player under the bus...

It was a stupid play.. Especially that late in the game... But he got caught up in the moment, lost his head..
I know. That’s why I praised Taylor for how he handled it. Obviously he can’t say what he was really thinking.

I was just saying what I would have done in that moment.

Shanahan had a terrible game, starting with not challenging the D. Smith catch that wasn’t a catch.

His Offensive plan was not to lose. Didn’t use his tools well. Purdy is too small and pro-inexperienced to just drop back, where he got hurt. Poor pass-blocking schemes.
Their best chance to win was to keep it close and and let Purdy be a game manager. He’s a cute little story but was Mr. irrelevant for a reason. His 15 minutes of fame are over. The Niners had no chance in this one

Th

That 'so called' catch was a mess from the start... Refs missed it, New York missed it, the guys in the booth with all the cameras helping them missed it..

And Purdy's injury? His arm is going forward at the exact second a defenders hits his arm? More bad luck than anything else, IMO..

Their best chance to win was to keep it close and and let Purdy be a game manager. He’s a cute little story but was Mr. irrelevant for a reason. His 15 minutes of fame are over. The Niners had no chance in this one
Both Minchew and Henne are better at this stage than Purdy and may have to play (at times?). Every team needs a quality #2 QB with these high-flying defenses that are bigger, faster, stronger, and BADDER.

Brother 🆚 brother. I don’t like the talk of first time for two black QBs, young age QBs, health of QBs. Eagles running game is superior to KC’s imho. Chiefs thank the Packers for MVS.

Th

That 'so called' catch was a mess from the start... Refs missed it, New York missed it, the guys in the booth with all the cameras helping them missed it..

And Purdy's injury? His arm is going forward at the exact second a defenders hits his arm? More bad luck than anything else, IMO..
Hyperextensions really suck. They’re hard to look at.
Horizontal, diagonal, vertical, knees are awful, rarely seen an elbow

S
Hyperextensions really suck. They’re hard to look at.
Horizontal, diagonal, vertical, knees are awful, rarely seen an elbow
So Purdy may have damage to his elbow.. Tear? Partial tear? He may not be ready for next year... Lance? Who knows.. Jimmy G probably is gone...

Brady to the 49ers?

Yep.. Mahomes and Burrows are young, so the Bengals and Chiefs rivalry should keep going for 10 years...

I'll bet next year when they play each other, and it's almost certain the NFL schedules them, it will be a prime time game...
They have to play each other next season. They're both division winners.

They have to play each other next season. They're both division winners.
Yeah.. I'm just wondering where the NFL will put the game now that the Bengals and Chiefs are definitely a rivalry... Sunday night? Monday? Thursday?

It's going to be a ratings winner...

Was referring to SF & Philly but it applies to both matchups. All 4 teams won their division which means they'll play 1st place schedules. Philly and SF will play all division winners in NFC and Cincy and KC will play all division winners in AFC.

That also means a second straight year of Kansas City playing against Jacksonville. Ugh.

Purdy torn UCL.. Out at least 6 months..

San Francisco off season will be interesting.. Because basically they may not have a QB to start next season..

Stay tuned..

Purdy torn UCL.. Out at least 6 months..

San Francisco off season will be interesting.. Because basically they may not have a QB to start next season..

Stay tuned..
I’m thinking Lance will be ready by training g camp.

Methinks Mahomes and Kelce were sandbagging a bit on their injuries. High-ankle sprains don’t heal that fast. Kelce back talk before the game may have lulled the Bengals.

Hurts is also still recuperating. The line moved 5 points in the first 14 minutes, from KC -2.5 to +2.5. It’s now at KC +2 with a total of 49.5. Many expect it to finish at pick’em.

I’m thinking Lance will be ready by training g camp.

Methinks Mahomes and Kelce were sandbagging a bit on their injuries. High-ankle sprains don’t heal that fast. Kelce back talk before the game may have lulled the Bengals.

Hurts is also still recuperating. The line moved 5 points in the first 14 minutes, from KC -2.5 to +2.5. It’s now at KC +2 with a total of 49.5. Many expect it to finish at pick’em.
I don't think Mahomes was....He wasn't his usual self.. Kelce? He might have been sandbagging..

Maybe Lance will be ready for September.. Idk.. Going be interesting...

Pratt's outburst was out of line with the otherwise united Bengals front in support of Ossai on Sunday.
I fully support Pratt. If I was a Bengals fan I would never forgive or forget. I still haven’t forgiven Raheem Moore for what he did in the AFC divisional game gving Baltimore the win and ruining Mannings legacy. Stupid mistakes like that are one and done as far as I’m concerned. These players need to be banished forever.

chiefs-brad-pitt-encouragement-video-d8cmf0vjryyz3wg2.gif

The Chiefs got lucky and everyone knows it.

"I was in full chase mode and trying to push to get him going backwards, I knew he was going for the sideline," Ossai said, via Cleveland.com's Michael Niziolek. "...I didn't know how far out of bounds we were."

But Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, and Gene Steratore knew. And actually Joseph Ossai was pushing Patrick Mahomes forward. It would have made more sense to just not touch Mahomes, since he was running out of bounds anyway. On fourth and 4, from the KC logo, you trust Tommy Thompson and your defense. It was obvious without that 15-yard penalty, Kansas City would not get into FG range with less than 10 seconds left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom