• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

Did you not already know about Mixon?

joe-mixon-joe-mixon-video.gif
A lot of women think they can physically attack guy’s because they think the guy won’t respond back. In theory Mixon should have still shown restraint given his size and strength advantage. In reality it’s tough to do in the moment when you are being attacked.

No football today.. I'm kinda bummed... I haven't had withdrawals yet... But they could be coming..

Being only a baseball and football fan this time of year sucks... Football is basically over, baseball don't start for another month or so.... The weather outside sux...

I'm bummed... Lol

No football today.. I'm kinda bummed... I haven't had withdrawals yet... But they could be coming..

Being only a baseball and football fan this time of year sucks... Football is basically over, baseball don't start for another month or so.... The weather outside sux...

I'm bummed... Lol
Isn’t there a flag version of the Pro Bowl on?

🏈🏉

Where did you get the idea I said anything about buying back guns?

Brady is starting to look like an alien.

I have no shares of Tampa this year in fantasy football. I have a bad feeling about this team.
Just bringing back a few of the best or most predictive posts.

Good job Nathaniel Hackett. I'm sure analytics would say kick the 64 yarder instead of just picking up the 5 yards.......Not! Mckmanus is a career 1/8 past 60 yards. Also, way keep those time outs available for when the Hawks are kneeling down.

That was truly a pathetic coaching performance.
The moment Mongi knew hackett sucked as a coach.

Russel played well. He had over 100 rating, completed 69% of his passes and had no turnovers. Not bad for his first game with the Broncos in a very hostile atmosphere. You can blame this loss on Hackett, the two goal line fumbles, and Suttons stupid illegal procedure penalty towards the end of the game in which he wasn't even a part of the play.
Russel certainly wasn’t great in the season opener but he played relatively well. This shows how awful coaching ruined him for the year. It’s similar to what Urban Meyer did to Lawrence.

Never said Wilson is a bad QB. I'm a big fan of Russell Wilson the player and the person.......... and always will be.

1. His biggest problem over the years is that he's not decisive and holds the ball way too long.

2. Or, he gets happy feet & takes off scrambling while losing sight of 1/2 the field.

3. He makes it very difficult for his O-Line to work for him and ends up with too many broken plays and taking too many hits. His frustration in Seattle was as much his fault as it was the players blocking for him.

This was very much what I saw this year. I think he can still succeed with healthy star players around him and good coaching.

brady's replacement
328834260_2835014123301186_6222770066111427390_n.jpg

Sorry about that. I can't believe I got threads mixed up.

Wow, looks like the Hawks truly fleeced Denver. Wilson is getting exposed. 245 Million and the contract doesn't even start until next year. Ouch!
Ironically, this will turn out to be a good trade for the Broncos. The Hawks are now in QB purgatory unless they move up in the draft. Geno is a cute story but will be turning back into a pumpkin. Russ will be come back player of the year this next season. I think Russ could be a top 5 QB next year with the QB wisperer in the house.

Ironically, this will turn out to be a good trade for the Broncos. The Hawks are now in QB purgatory unless they move up in the draft. Geno is a cute story but will be turning back into a pumpkin. Russ will be come back player of the year this next season. I think Russ could be a top 5 QB next year with the QB wisperer in the house.
Don't bet the doublewide on that.

This was worse than what I thought. What a waste of time and resources spent on this idiot. I do wonder if this could have been handled better by the staff prior to the police showing up. I have zero respect for Odell now.

On my recent flight I saw a flight attendant completely mishandle a situation with a guy who didn’t speak English. She escalated things because he couldn’t understand her. People finally tld her to chill out. I have a feeling this is what happened to Odell.

Russ is done. Despite the fact that he did a lot for Seattle, I am so sick of his b*******
I’m hoping Payton lays down the law with him. No more off the field nonsense. No more changing the plays. No more extra benefits,

I leaked the score several days ago. Philly 31 KC 27.
The ‘sharpies’ are waiting for the ‘public’ to hit the over so they can go under 51.5. It’s now 50.5. I’m trying to middle over 39.5 and under 59.5 on teasers at the extremes.

Do extra commercial ads and a longer halftime help one team or the other; one side of the ball or the other? Who can come back better?

Can Hurts deal with a KC defense that sells out on blitzes. Is Hurts more hurt than Mahomes? Will MVS have another great game? Can KC stop the 🦅 run?

The ‘sharpies’ are waiting for the ‘public’ to hit the over so they can go under 51.5. It’s now 50.5. I’m trying to middle over 39.5 and under 59.5 on teasers at the extremes.

Do extra commercial ads and a longer halftime help one team or the other; one side of the ball or the other? Who can come back better?

Can Hurts deal with a KC defense that sells out on blitzes. Is Hurts more hurt than Mahomes? Will MVS have another great game? Can KC stop the 🦅 run?
All good questions. On my site, it's 51 right now, which aligns with a 27-24 final.

I'm with the sharps waiting for the O/U to climb. Philly and KC were 1 and 2 in sacks. If it climbs to 51.5, I'm going to hammer the under. If not, I'll tease it up.

What's the juice looking like at 59.5? With both QBs not 100% and the Ds looking legit, I can't believe the final crosses 60.

Never mind, answered my own question, juice on under 59.5 is -300. Going to let that hopefully simmer down a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom