• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:34] Guts or brains?

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/27/politics/washington-post-trump-gut/index.html

President Donald Trump blamed the General Motors plant closures and recent stock market dips on the Federal Reserve and the man he picked to lead it, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

"I'm doing deals and I'm not being accommodated by the Fed," Trump told the Post in an interview. "They're making a mistake because I have a gut and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else's brain can ever tell me."

In the wide-ranging interview with the Post, Trump also dismissed the US government report released last week that delivered a dire warning about climate change and its devastating impacts.
Trump told the Post "I don't see" climate change as man-made, despite the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community that climate change is caused by human activity.
"One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily such believers," Trump told the Post. "You look at our air and our water, and it's right now at a record clean."

Some people eat salmon to improve brain performance, Trump turns to Big Macs to improve his gut feelings.

:lamo

I can see it now, at the entrance to his presidential library.

His finest quote:

“I have a great gut, a lot of people would say the best gut, people tell me that all the time”.

The problem with Trump, he wants to be the every man, the common man. We want to look up to a president and wish we were like him, not being equal with having bowl movements.

The problem with Trump, he wants to be the every man, the common man. We want to look up to a president and wish we were like him, not being equal with having bowl movements.

The every day man who ****s in a gold toilet. Oh, how we can all relate to that!

I find it amusing...and a bit pathetic...that you are reduced to snark.

Fact is, Trump is correct about the Fed.

Fact is, you’ve never demonstrated even the slightest competence to make that judgment.

Says the guy who has to copy/paste a picture. :lamo

Can't come up with your own snark at me, eh?

"...worth a thousand words"....

Here's your Beloved Former President Mommy Pants, and Michelle "You eat that crap I came up with, I sure ain't " Obama, as well, having some "brain food" :

obama junk food.jpg

MIchelle junk food.jpg

ooops!!

epic fail.jpg

Why does Trump have a hard-on for CNN and not MSNBC? CNN leans left, but isn't as far left as MSNBC. Does Trump like MSNBC?

Second-Edition-News-Chart.V2.jpg

Trump is in no way an “Everyman”. Thank the stars.

"...worth a thousand words"....

Here's your Beloved Former President Mommy Pants, and Michelle "You eat that crap I came up with, I sure ain't " Obama, as well, having some "brain food" :

View attachment 67245057

View attachment 67245058

ooops!!
Obama never claimed to be a health nut (although on his sickest day he’s still 5X more fit than doughboy Trump). As for Michelle and what she’s eating, can you identify it? I sure can’t.

Back
Top Bottom